Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety (740 Views)

Kidnapper Caught in Agbor! 4 Others Still on the Run (pic, video) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by 1nice(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03
Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by adontcare(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03
Thought it was skit
Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by 1nice(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03
adontcare:
Thought it was skit
It is not skit, the man was caught and disgrace.
People like that criminal, are responsible for missing children in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by Mandela27: 8:02pm On Jan 03
The country hard,blame tinibu and apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by APCHaram: 8:28pm On Jan 03
Mandela27:
The country hard,blame tinibu and apc

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by Mandela27: 8:38pm On Jan 03
APCHaram:

Are you for real?
shey u be visitor for naija?
Abi the hardship no reach u?
Shey things cheap for ur side?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by RALPHOW(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03
Mandela27:

Is that enough reasons to kidnapp children?
You need your brain checked!!

3 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by APCHaram: 9:34pm On Jan 03
Mandela27:

So that will excuse some one of kidnapping kids to be sold ?

You seem to have lost your humanity.

I hope if criminals come after you , you will be this understanding and blame it on the hard times.

2 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by APCHaram: 9:36pm On Jan 03
RALPHOW:

It's their new line now after Obi visited Onitsha prison and addressed the inmates there and blamed governance in Nigeria for them being into crime and getting locked up.

They use this argument to justify criminality among their ilk.
Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by KanielOutis92: 10:26pm On Jan 03
RALPHOW:

The brother is justifying the guy resorting to kidnapping. I was shocked to read his comment too.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by Mandela27: 8:58am On Jan 04
APCHaram:

So that will excuse some one of kidnapping kids to be sold ?

You seem to have lost your humanity.

I hope if criminals come after you , you will be this understanding and blame it on the hard times.
Close ur mouth if u don't know what to say
Did u hear me praising the kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by Mandela27: 8:58am On Jan 04
RALPHOW:

You be fufu,u hear me praise the kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by dclak112: 9:20am On Jan 04
This is skit.. not real
Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by 1nice(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04
dclak112:
This is skit.. not real
It is not skit, the man was caught and disgrace.
People like that criminal, are responsible for missing children in Nigeria.
Re: Children Kidnapper Caught And Disgrace, As Children Are Rescued Safety by We4all: 9:12pm On Jan 04
Huh! I just watched the video on WhatsApp. I am not an advocate of jungle justice, but with the situation of things in Nigeria, I am beginning to think that jungle justice might be right after all.

(1) (Reply)

Somer Thompson Found Dead / Identity Thief In Atlanta / Ekiti Sacks 5,000 Council Workers Over Alleged Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.