Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ (12105 Views)

Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu / NNPC Denies Funding Alleged Plot To Impeach Saraki / NNPC Denies Financing Saraki's Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Okechinwadike: 9:18pm On Jan 03
jmoore:
Do we have journalists in Nigeria?

One sure way to know the cost of importing petrol is to get proforma invoice from the foreign petrol sellers. With this, we can know if subsidy is being paid or not.
agbadorians have make them to stay mute. any body that criticize their government is an enemy and the are suffering ooooo. one was begging me for money 2days ago to buy things for his family, but this are the people that carry APC for head
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03
Why is NNPC lying?

If diesel, kerosene and even gas are selling above N1,000 per litre or kg for gas, how is petrol N600?

If the Naira was $1 to N600, the price could be around n600. NNPC should stop the lying

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Sirianese: 9:20pm On Jan 03
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Johncuppa(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03
benitwater:
Honestly I don't know people's problem,NNPC that are major importer of PMS said there is nothing like subsidy but majority still believe it is a lie ,pls do you want them to start selling for #1,200? If not what's nay sayers headache?
Mr Patriot, righteousness exalts a nation.
How can the government be lying to her citizens?
And if there is no subsidy, NNPC should lead other marketers to where they are importing fuel at that rate.
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by benitwater(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03
Johncuppa:

Mr Patriot, righteousness exalts a nation.
How can the government be lying to her citizens?
And if there is no subsidy, NNPC should lead other marketers to where they are importing fuel at that rate.
do you have anyone that is buying pms@#1,200?
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by ufuosman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03
Na dere way
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by WhoDoWeBlame: 10:32pm On Jan 03
benitwater:
Honestly I don't know people's problem,NNPC that are major importer of PMS said there is nothing like subsidy but majority still believe it is a lie ,pls do you want them to start selling for #1,200? If not what's nay sayers headache?
It is just so frustrating that people are making a mammoth out of this, it is just like some set of people want petrol to be sold at 1200 just to make some stupid point at the expense of people who rely on petrol, and are already on the edge with the current price.
Even if subsidy is been paid then so be it.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by WhoDoWeBlame: 10:34pm On Jan 03
Sucre7:
I really don't understand all this drama and saga about fuel subsidy, who imports fuel, and oil marketers?

I thought the NNPCL is 100% in charge of fuel importation ? If yes who are the oild marketers ?

My brain wan blow
It is just crazy
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by benitwater(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03
WhoDoWeBlame:

It is just so frustrating that people are making a mammoth out of this, it is just like some set of people want petrol to be sold at 1200 just to make some stupid point at the expense of people who rely on petrol, and are already on the edge with the current price.
Even if subsidy is been paid then so be it.
honestly,we know them my brother,they are the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by gare(f): 10:42pm On Jan 03
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-denies-dispute-with-marketers-says-subsidy-entirely-removed/amp

Please thank God for the denial, please your guys should not fight, but try and reduce the price

1 Like

Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Mrpojj(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-denies-dispute-with-marketers-says-subsidy-entirely-removed/amp
Marketers know say nnpcl still dey run subsidy on cold they chop the money, marketers wan follow chop the money
Na why dem they clash
Subsidy choppings have left the handsof those eating it before to new hands , na why the conflict .
Note : because these people are powerful people, they will allow them collect the money directly from Nigerians....
Thus leading to fuel price increases
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by tete7000(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03
My own is make dem no increase fuel price past current cost. It should be not be harder than it is already.
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by bridgetowo: 10:58pm On Jan 03
Nigerians don't know who to trust or believe.

Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by tinktanker: 11:00pm On Jan 03
Believe NNPC at ur own peril.
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Enemyofpeace: 11:36pm On Jan 03
Lie Lie

Don't suffer with any man this year biko..

Look for one better billionaire like your brothers and father and marry him. 😁
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by samcolee(m): 2:27am On Jan 04
Sucre7:

You would know the Fluctuating FX is supposed to determine the cost of fuel at both the depot and the filling stations. But it has been fixed between 650-670. So who is paying the difference with the rate at which the dollar is falling ?
You mean when naira eventually hits #2500
Fuel should hit 2400 or 2300?
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Mosba: 4:10am On Jan 04
So who de fū¢k started the rumour? Honestly, people don get more BP
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Abee79(m): 5:49am On Jan 04
Story! undecided
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Sucre7: 5:56am On Jan 04
soccerlite:

Cos she's not exposing corrupt politicians, she's chasing clout 😃

Goes to show they must be paying her to keep quiet.
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:18am On Jan 04
gare:

Please thank God for the denial, please your guys should not fight, but try and reduce the price

Lol, this is funny....Abi o, make them no fight o, infact make them no vex, so that the price will remain as it is... We are sorry for doubting them, they should not be angry abeg
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Fremodex: 6:55am On Jan 04
Because you guys brain washed other Christians to believe it was religion war with you and your yes daddy.

zombieHUNTER:
undecided

The first one how did it go with yoruba Muslims.. because of their support for Buhari..They brought ethnic and tribal colouration to a good course..
Shouting Ronu.. Ronu.. upandan..
My Respect still goes to Edo people.. those guys are warriors, they'll be with you to the end of the world in times of difficulty..

Btw funny enough, No yoruba Muslim online or offline has a good thing to say about buhari today.. a man they licked his balls for eight years..

My Guy..There's no End sars 2 Happening anywhere.. As long as Tinubu is president, A Yoruba Muslim will rather starve to death than complain about bad governance..

Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by cardoctor(m): 7:57am On Jan 04
Up until now we dont know whats going on
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by COMPAQ(m): 9:16am On Jan 04
UncleKoboko:
IT'S ABSOLUTELY A LIE THAT SUBSIDY HAS BEEN ENTIRELY REMOVED.

When subsidy is fully removed, we won't have a stable price with all these inflation.

As at when subsidy was removed, 1 dollar was around 800 naira. Now 1 dollar is around 1,300 and price of fuel is still the same.
UNA DEY FOOL UNASEF.

I'm curious what Nairalanders have the bigger problm with. Is it the lie or the fact that there is still subsidy.

If it is truely a lie, how does it benefit you if they tell the 'truth' that their is subsidy. If N600 petrol is indeed a subsidized price, are you then happier to pay an unsubsidized price of N900?

By the way if diesel is N1080 using $/N1250, shouldn't NNPC's petrol be cheaper at $/N890? Of Course NNPC operates at the offical rate, not black market. Maybe not as cheap as N600, but certainly not N1200. Cos i've not seen any country I have travelled to, where petrol was more expensive than diesel.

Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by Walz001: 11:02am On Jan 04
Islie:

Nigeria Our Country
One think i know is in all lie there is always a bit of truth please make una no try non sense its too early to start problem for the year oooo
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by waveman2: 11:30am On Jan 04
The marketers should just sell at their price let NNPC also sell at their price and they should stop complaining.Goverent is no longer regulating the price that is what they have said chikena.
Re: NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ by grandstar(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

The first one how did it go with yoruba Muslims.. because of their support for Buhari..They brought ethnic and tribal colouration to a good course..
Shouting Ronu.. Ronu.. upandan..
My Respect still goes to Edo people.. those guys are warriors, they'll be with you to the end of the world in times of difficulty..

Btw funny enough, No yoruba Muslim online or offline has a good thing to say about buhari today.. a man they licked his balls for eight years..

My Guy..There's no End sars 2 Happening anywhere.. As long as Tinubu is president, A Yoruba Muslim will rather starve to death than complain about bad governance..

All what you said is complete utter nonsense. You are a tribalist and therefore think people vote purely on tribal emotions.

You can't use religion to divide Yoruba. Yoruba Muslims are quite secular and I have never heard of a Yoruba Muslim killing his or her child because they either left Islam or married a Christian. The worst they can do is to disown the child or send the child packing. They drink alcohol and marry Christians. Fashola's father is a Muslim and his mother a Christian. Tinubu who is Muslim is married to a Remi Tinubu, a pastor. Wizkid's father is a Muslim, and mother, Christian. Such marriages are very common in amongst Yoruba..

During the 2011 elections, please explain to me why Jonathan won in all South West votes despite Nuhu Ribadu, the ACN candidate was a Muslim? Tinubu urged them to vote for Ribadu but they preferred Jonathan. The only Southwest state Jonathan lost was Osun and that it was because Aregbesola who was the state governor then was simply too powerful.

Yorubas are rarely influenced by religion when it comes to voting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War On Terror: Military Now Enjoys Support From Civilian Communities - Olukolade / Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) / 28 States Can Not Finance 2019 Budgets - NEITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.