Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Bella Shmurda, Others Celebrate Mohbad’s Posthumous Birthday - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bella Shmurda, Others Celebrate Mohbad’s Posthumous Birthday (162 Views)

Bella Shmurda – Only You [ Music ] / Download Bella Shmurda New Song – "Upgrade" / Bella Shmurda Ft. Olamide – Vision 2020 (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda, Others Celebrate Mohbad’s Posthumous Birthday by Tamarah: 9:35pm On Jan 03
It has been 111 days since the untimely demise of the Nigerian music sensation, Ilerioluwa Aloba, famously known as Mohbad. Today, he would have turned 28, and Nigerians are coming together to celebrate the life and legacy of this talented young artist whose impact seems to have intensified in his absence on his Posthumous Birthday.

READ MORE:https://www.primebusiness.africa/bella-shmurda-others-celebrate-mohbads-posthumous-birthday/

Mohbad’s tragic passing on September 13, 2023, sent shockwaves through the nation. Less than 24 hours later, he was laid to rest in Ikorodu, Lagos, leaving his fans and the music industry in disbelief.

Survived by his father, Joseph Aloba, wife Wunmi, son Liam, and mother Abosede Aloba, Mohbad’s death brought about a series of controversies that captured the public’s attention.

Joseph Aloba, Mohbad’s father, known for his own musical pursuits, is set to release a tribute album titled “Itunu,” meaning “Comfort” in English. Surprisingly, not many knew that Mohbad had once served as a backup singer in his father’s music band, highlighting the musical lineage that bound father and son.

As the nation reflects on what would have been Mohbad’s 28th birthday, the outpouring of love and remembrance from fellow artists is evident across social media platforms.

Big Brother Naija’s Tacha shared a heartfelt post on her handle, while Bella Shmurda, a close friend and fellow musician, expressed his sentiments on Instagram, saying, “Happy posthumous birthday, my brother, my friend Oba Imole���. Rest in power���❤. Love you forever and I miss you���.”

Bad Boy Timz, another musician and friend, shared a touching video with the caption, “Happy Posthumous Birthday my Friend Mohbad Oba Imole! If I knew this was the last time I’d see you, I would’ve stayed a little longer! I’ll love & celebrate you forever my soldier ������❤.” These tributes, filled with love and nostalgia, paint a vivid picture of the impact Mohbad had on those around him.

Seyi Vibez, another colleague in the music industry, and popular Music & Entertainment Executive, Dami Adenuga, also expressed their love for the late artist on social media. The collective sentiment is one of deep sadness at the loss of a promising talent, with fans joining in to share their memories and appreciation for Mohbad’s contribution to the music scene.

However, amidst the tributes and remembrances, there is an undercurrent of unresolved questions surrounding Mohbad’s death. In October 2023, the Commissioner of Police, Idowu Owohunwa, named prime suspects linked to the singer’s death, revealing that Mohbad had vomited and developed goosebumps after being injected three times by a nurse named Feyisayo Ogedemgbe on September 12, 2023.
Re: Bella Shmurda, Others Celebrate Mohbad’s Posthumous Birthday by MMempire(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03
R.I.P imole.

(1) (Reply)

Congo Rumba/soukous The Best? / DJ Terry - Myfun Time Tp Party Hype Mix / Rick Ross Rebuilding His $35 Million Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.