Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

When Africa Colonised China (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Africa Colonised China (Video) (799 Views)

When Africa Colonized China - Video / "How Nigeria Is Being Re-colonised" Rufai Oseni / WOULD YOU LIKE NIGERIA TO BE COLONISED VOLUNTARILY BY A EUROPEAN COUNTRY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 5:16am On Jan 04
Amazing history we were never taught!

This video has gotten nearly 6,000 likes on YouTube. Amazing stuff. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oy_XT4JDLU&list=PLu5xvsPG4tRigxlrwP1RAe8JHLn1rVSu_&index=5&ab_channel=AfricanHistoryStation

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by budaatum: 6:03am On Jan 04

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by budaatum: 6:10am On Jan 04

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by budaatum: 6:11am On Jan 04

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 6:16am On Jan 04
budaatum:
You got me doing research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT1b_7Hbr6E?si=o-OhjvZlGh68xgA1

Great!

Nothing more enjoyable than learning new things about our glorious African past. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 6:22am On Jan 04

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 7:32am On Jan 04

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by kkins25(m): 8:40am On Jan 04
What does this mean? You can aswell say when Africa colonized the earth... because homosapiens all originated from Africa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by BlackhatMentor: 8:58am On Jan 04
Past Glory

Nothing to be proud about caveman colonies
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:03am On Jan 04
dont dwell in the past....use the past to move forward in the future....
if you didnt fvckedup soo bad in the past,the ol world would still be black today.....
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:13am On Jan 04
Na the developers wen go form building committee for tower of Babel, cause am! grin
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Beremx(f): 9:24am On Jan 04
Na we colonize yet we remain the most backward continent in the world.
So what's the big deal?
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 12:03pm On Jan 04
Beremx:
Na we colonize yet we remain the most backward continent in the world.
So what's the big deal?

Dumbo. Instead of insulting yourself out of self hatred, why not shut your dirty lips, learn your history, and contribute your quota to your continent’s development?
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 12:08pm On Jan 04
tsdarkside:
dont dwell in the past....use the past to move forward in the future....
if you didnt fvckedup soo bad in the past,the ol world would still be black today.....

You are talking rubbish.

When white people bombard you with films and documentaries about the Roman Empire etc, do you attack them for “dwelling in the past”?

No. You enjoy the movie and even cram the dialogue.

So why are you objecting to Africans learning their history?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 12:11pm On Jan 04
kkins25:
What does this mean? You can aswell say when Africa colonized the earth... because homosapiens all originated from Africa..

You talk as if everybody knows this.

Most of these Nigerian youths don’t know this stuff you are saying.

You’ll be shocked by how ignorant they are.

They need to see videos like this because they don’t know anything, and regard whites as gods from another planet, not the bleached-out descendants of ancient African settlers they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Beremx(f): 2:03pm On Jan 04
Kushites:

Dumbo. Instead of insulting yourself out of self hatred, why not shut your dirty lips, learn your history, and contribute your quota to your continent’s development?
who's this werey? Do you have to insult me to make a point?
Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by JoyAjemiri1: 2:05pm On Jan 04
Beremx:
Anu ofia
Please I want to ask.how I can access the scholarship forum
I'm new to this
So I don't understand it that much
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Beremx(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04
JoyAjemiri1:

Please I want to ask.how I can access the scholarship forum
I'm new to this
So I don't understand it that much
which scholarship forum? I dunno what you are talking about
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 6:49pm On Jan 04
Beremx:
Anu ofia

Yes I have to because you are a thick-skulled school dropout allergic to knowledge.
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 7:01pm On Jan 04
BlackhatMentor:
Past Glory

Nothing to be proud about caveman colonies

Low IQ pea brain.

Without those black civilisations of the past which gave us the calendar, mathematics, writing, iron smelting, astronomy, medicine, law, philosophy and the sciences, you think you would be here today typing on your cheap phone?

Ignorant dunce.
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 10:50pm On Jan 04
Kushites:
Amazing history we were never taught!

This video has gotten nearly 6,000 likes on YouTube. Amazing stuff. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oy_XT4JDLU&list=PLu5xvsPG4tRigxlrwP1RAe8JHLn1rVSu_&index=5&ab_channel=AfricanHistoryStation

YouTube Comment:

@meenki347

''I'm Korean and I totally agree with your theory. My family is descendent from the Great Monkey King and I believe that is the origin story of our first black ruling class. There are old photos of jet black Korean Aristocrats. However, the black Chinese population suffered two back-to-back atrocities. During WWII the Japanese killed between 20-100 million Chinese, hunted darker skinned Chinese mercilessly.
Then because the black and darker skinned Chinese were the aristocracy, landlords, rich and cops. The opposite of America. They were again pounced upon during Mao's Five Black Categories campaign.
Hence, the loss of the Yellow brown skin the white man first saw when he encountered us in the Age of European Exploration.
I am very proud of being descendent from our black past. East Asians and Africans both have rich and ancient traditions to respect our elders and cultivate education. So, there's a clear commonality like no others.''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 1:29am On Jan 05
Kushites:

You are talking rubbish.

When white people bombard you with films and documentaries about the Roman Empire etc, do you attack them for “dwelling in the past”?

No. You enjoy the movie and even cram the dialogue.

So why are you objecting to Africans learning their history?

learn and move on....use it....and not their praisin your past and remainin daft today....duhh....
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by budaatum: 7:54pm On Jan 06
Kushites:

Yes I have to because you are a thick-skulled school dropout allergic to knowledge.

No you don't have to if you intend to overcome allergies and if knowledge informs behaviour.
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by budaatum: 7:57pm On Jan 06
kkins25:

Provide youtube "Africa colonized the earth" and "homosapiens all originated from Africa", please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by Kushites: 12:35am On Jan 07
budaatum:

Provide youtube "Africa colonized the earth" and "homosapiens all originated from Africa", please.

The first Greeks, Indians, Chinese and Japanese were black Africans.

They were those we call the Hottentots or 'pygmies', also called 'the little black men' or 'Negritos'.... They were later replaced by a taller race of black Africans, and forced to retreat to the remote hills.

HUMANS HAVE BEEN ON EARTH FOR AT LEAST 150,000 YEARS.

AND ALL HUMANS WERE BLACK UNTIL JUST ABOUT 8,000 YEARS AGO, WHEN A WAVE OF ALBINISM AMONG AFRICAN MIGRANTS IN OTHER REGIONS LED TO THE BIRTH OF 'WHITE' RACES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW3hWePAaL8&ab_channel=OBIBINIBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by budaatum: 3:43pm On Jan 07
tsdarkside:

learn and move on....use it....and not their praisin your past and remainin daft today....duhh....

You must have learned and moved on, so thank you for coming here to teach us to use it and not remain daft.

1 Like

Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by kkins25(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07
Kushites:

The first Greeks, Indians, Chinese and Japanese were black Africans.

They were those we call the Hottentots or 'pygmies', also called 'the little black men' or 'Negritos'.... They were later replaced by a taller race of black Africans, and forced to retreat to the remote hills.

HUMANS HAVE BEEN ON EARTH FOR AT LEAST 150,000 YEARS.

AND ALL HUMANS WERE BLACK UNTIL JUST ABOUT 8,000 YEARS AGO, WHEN A WAVE OF ALBINISM AMONG AFRICAN MIGRANTS IN OTHER REGIONS LED TO THE BIRTH OF 'WHITE' RACES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW3hWePAaL8&ab_channel=OBIBINIBA

Provide youtube "Africa colonized the earth" and "homosapiens all originated from Africa", please.[/quote]

historically false...

Naaaa bro... That's not how evolution works. we are actually H. Sapien Sapien. a sub-species of H. sapien, as there is another Homo sapien that lived before us named H. Sapien Idaltu

Our ancestors, H. Sapiens, who were brown-skinned like Beyonce and Nikki Minaj moved to otherparts of the world. Those who went north lost melanin, and those who went south acquired more melanin.. Black Africans didn't colonize any china abeg.
Re: When Africa Colonised China (Video) by kkins25(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07
budaatum:

Here you go, my buda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehV-MmuvVMU

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done / Peterside Lambast Godwills Akpabio Over His Senseless Speech At Wigwe's Funeral / Efcc Ready For Madam Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.