Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military (11432 Views)

How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation / Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Dnet9dnet: 6:56am On Jan 04
No no no
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by mignone(f): 6:57am On Jan 04
Agunesinjaweola:
Clueless Tinubu Government will not take him serious though until the agitators becomes a threat to his reign.
Sunday Igboho should ensure there's no election in SW again until referendum is done.
Isn't his reign threatened already?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Asswipemod: 6:58am On Jan 04
nastyesco:
Sunday cldnt have said all of that in English. Did he use a translator or can they please state it in his words verbatim grin

Anyway make egbon Igboho take am easy, last time they caught him dressed like a woman in Benin Republic. Nnamdi is still cooling his heels in Kuje wearing Balenciaga after he was nabbed in Kenya looking for Olosho all the way from UK.

If you can't show a picture circulated anywhere where he dressed like a woman, you're a hopeless cretin, a dingbat and a buffoon.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Agunesinjaweola: 7:24am On Jan 04
Tinubu and Buhari deserves Samuel Doe treatment for the painful experience of Nigerians at this moment !!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Diligence: 7:24am On Jan 04
A country where terrorists are given free & easy passage WITH ARMS & AMMUNITION while peaceful agitators are treated like terrorists.

Cld it be that the army has long bn infiltrated by 'repented" bh boiz)

We will never understand the shooting & killing of civilians singing national anthem & waving Nigerian flags (e.g. @ LTGates)

These so-called attacks at Kaduna & Plateau are you surprised at the coordinations & you're in doubt who&who are carrying such attacks with ease?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by AMAUCHESKY(m): 7:31am On Jan 04
Ideology is hard to kill

Bad addiction is more deadly than Cancer.. You need a councillor @ via my signature
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by YourKarma: 7:39am On Jan 04
The only Yoruba man I respect.
This man stood up to the Fulani marauders while the rest of his brethren ran away into Benin Republic. If this man was allowed to have his way we won't be hearing of these murders by the Fulani in South West.

Too bad it was his same brothers who betrayed him for tinubu's political ambitions

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by walefresh3(m): 7:42am On Jan 04
nairalandankrah:
Vows, Tinubu's presidency can't stop struggle for Yoruba nation -

Advices military to eliminate terrorists, and stop chasing shadows..

https://punchng.com/yoruba-nation-agitation-not-security-threat-igboho-replies-military/
Sunday igboho... Abeg stay Germany dey enjoy your life ooo... No go try nonsense under tinubu government ooo.. Naa scape goat baba go take u do.... even though if naa Thiefobi be president, I no go advise anybody fight for disintegration of dis our obodo nigeria... Because nigeria naa my country....

Despite the dislike wey I get for Thiefobi, if naa him be president of dis country TODAY. I go support am to succeed... All of us dey fight for betterment of nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by TUTU147: 7:42am On Jan 04
This is to tell you that not only the Igbos are tired of the union as a nation,many tribes want out but they are afraid to face what Igbos are facing.How long sha we continue to pretend that we are one.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by TUTU147: 7:44am On Jan 04
walefresh3:
Sunday igboho... Abeg stay Germany dey enjoy your life ooo... No go try nonsense under tinubu government ooo.. Naa scape goat baba go take u do.... even though if naa Thiefobi be president, I no go advise anybody fight for disintegration of dis our obodo nigeria... Because nigeria naa my country....

Despite the dislike wey I get for Thiefobi, if naa him be president of dis country TODAY. I go support am to succeed... All of us dey fight for betterment of nigeria....
And if the better nigeria refuse to come, what is your next plan.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Chaolin: 7:46am On Jan 04
Where are the people from south W I thought they don't like freedom none of them is talking, anyways your leader have spoken, you always concerned about igbos affair.

Sunday igboho, did he actually wrote the English because he only know yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by gidgiddy: 7:49am On Jan 04
Makinaki:
Self determination is never terrorism.

To the useless "one Nigerianists", both mean the same thing, which is why they fully supported the illegal and bloody invasion Kanu and Igbohos homes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Sirianese: 7:57am On Jan 04
cenaman:
The military should go and face bandit in the north and leave Igboho alone

The bandits have extended their reach to the southwest sef. It's no longer only in the north
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:59am On Jan 04
nastyesco:
Sunday cldnt have said all of that in English. Did he use a translator or can they please state it in his words verbatim grin

Anyway make egbon Igboho take am easy, last time they caught him dressed like a woman in Benin Republic. Nnamdi is still cooling his heels in Kuje wearing Balenciaga after he was nabbed in Kenya looking for Olosho all the way from UK.
olodo nie

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:08am On Jan 04
Nigerian military is just useless and hopeless.If they can exhibit such muscle against insurgency and banditry,these would have been a story for history classes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Shomek(m): 8:24am On Jan 04
Nice update
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by BabanawanGod: 8:32am On Jan 04
They the military ignored the major problem of this country and was fighting and discussing the wrong people

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32am On Jan 04
Yarimo, Seunsmg, Legendhero and some other APC Yoruba goons are ABSENT here. undecided

If it's IPOB, they will be present to Yarn their Usual Opata! sad
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35am On Jan 04
Chaolin:
Where are the people from south W I thought they don't like freedom none of them is talking, anyways your leader have spoken, you always concerned about igbos affair.

They don't know whether to Support Igboho or Ebola tinubu. embarassed undecided

Very Funny CLOWNS.

They ONLY have mouth when they see IPOB news. smiley
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by HighTable(m): 8:42am On Jan 04
grin
"...That they should stop chasing shadows... "
The guy is the shadow cheesy
" The Shadow man"
Great idea for some villain character if you do animations
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by gaskiyamagana: 8:54am On Jan 04
cenaman:
The military should go and face bandit in the north and leave Igboho alone
Don't mind them, the MOST CORRUPT AND USELESS FORCE in the world.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Franking: 9:00am On Jan 04
Simply calling a dog a bad name to hang it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by gaskiyamagana: 9:07am On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

They don't know whether to Support Igboho or Ebola tinubu. embarassed undecided

Very Funny CLOWNS.

They ONLY have mouth when they see IPOB news. smiley
How far about Nnamdi in Kuje Castle?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by gaskiyamagana: 9:09am On Jan 04
Chaolin:

Use wisdom, not 'weed-dom.'
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by MT: 9:14am On Jan 04
Agunesinjaweola:
Clueless Tinubu Government will not take him serious though until the agitators becomes a threat to his reign.
Sunday Igboho should ensure there's no election in SW again until referendum is done.

In his lifetime he wont listen to you.

The last time, he was imprisoned while you continued to live your life. I can bet at a point you forgot about his existence.

You can lead the SW too, if you are so much convinced of your own words.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by AuthorMan: 9:31am On Jan 04
nastyesco:

You think your mocking his ability to speak English is right?

Have you ever heard about people hiring media persons?

You too can hire one if you have the money.

You are not a native English speaker therefore, no matter how good you think you are in English you still make errors.

You won't know until you write books and give it to a professional editors.

In a nutshell, leave Igboho alone with his English. He was not born in England. And learn not to mock people who speak foreign languages. Bad grammar does not determine smartness.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Dpharisee: 9:31am On Jan 04
chiagozien:
Waiting to read what yorubas will tell Igboho.

People that hate freedom fighters and supports injustices especially against others.

I remember how they were here cheering and hailing Nigeria soldiers when they were killing innocent youths in East for just protesting peacefully with just play cards.
None of them had catapult.

Here they were shouting,kill them all,use them as target practice, More bullets in your guns,put them again inside portoporto,etc.
Attaching pictures of innocent youths killed and those forced to swim in mud water.

I don't know what happened to those pictures and why they no longer use it to mock Igbos.

When you see them lamenting about killing in East now,you will think they love Easterners.

I never see people like that before.

Their yoruba mods will remove this when they see it because they hate truth.
To imagine that certain Myndless mods encouraged those pictures to be pasted everywhere here to mock Igbos and Seun keeps wondering why his Nairaland was shutdown for hate

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by Fearyourcreator: 10:21am On Jan 04
chiagozien:
Waiting to read what yorubas will tell Igboho.

People that hate freedom fighters and supports injustices especially against others.

I remember how they were here cheering and hailing Nigeria soldiers when they were killing innocent youths in East for just protesting peacefully with just play cards.
None of them had catapult.

Here they were shouting,kill them all,use them as target practice, More bullets in your guns,put them again inside portoporto,etc.
Attaching pictures of innocent youths killed and those forced to swim in mud water.

I don't know what happened to those pictures and why they no longer use it to mock Igbos.

When you see them lamenting about killing in East now,you will think they love Easterners.

I never see people like that before.

Their yoruba mods will remove this when they see it because they hate truth.
Una dey find people gum body wan dey shame the north... South no get sense se ... North will be Una oga for life for this country this way
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by walosky(m): 10:23am On Jan 04
This Coward has come out from his hiding when it's time for action now he will japa.

Talk is cheap anyways
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by IBB007: 10:32am On Jan 04
Lol…this one dey drop voice from Germany
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:54am On Jan 04
U don start this nonsense again?u beta find beta job do mrsunday and be useful to your community grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Insists Subsidy Is Gone, Asks Nigerians To Disregard Viral Documents / Pictures of Some Governor-Generals of Nigeria Prior To Independence / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.