Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen (17780 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by fergie001: 9:09am On Jan 04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZWIA0dH-iE
Most football (soccer) touches with the abdomen in one minute ⚽ 152 by Chukwuebuka Ezugha @chukwuebukafreestyler 🇳🇬

GuinnessWorldRecords

Ezugha, now a 5X Guinness World Record holder is the founder of the Chukwuebuka Freestyle Academy that has produced multiple Guinness World Record holders including: Chinonso Miracle Eche (5X), Vincent Okezie (5X), Victor Richard Kipo (8X), and Confidence Kipo (2X).

9 Likes

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Yankiss(m): 9:31am On Jan 04
This is wonderful. With this near-perfect control of football, what stops this kind from replicating the Ronaldinho, Messi or Ronaldo feats at the international level? I am proud that these feats are WorldClass and not even football crazy nations like Brazil have beaten the records. It goes to show that if we can catch them young and stop favoritism, even Nigeria can win Senior world cup.

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Marvieduke(f): 9:31am On Jan 04
This guy tried abeg. But e get wetin dey my mind wey I observe and I no want make people think say I corrupt.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Giftedhand47(m): 9:31am On Jan 04
I track lost or stolen devices or phones at an affordable price
It all starts with a Trial
Contact me via signature below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by kerezog: 9:31am On Jan 04
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by MatrixReloaded: 9:31am On Jan 04
Abeg we need him to use that abdomen and score goals for us this Afcon.
BTW reverse cowgirl with this guy omor
Marvieduke
go dey cloud 9.

4 Likes

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by marsman: 9:31am On Jan 04
Congratulations
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by toy2020(m): 9:31am On Jan 04
Good record
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Sovig: 9:32am On Jan 04
Nice one from him
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Daisukee: 9:33am On Jan 04
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by money121(m): 9:33am On Jan 04
Congrat
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by ImoleNaija: 9:34am On Jan 04
Congrats!

But....

100 GWR cannot make you rich like Messi & Ronaldo. Find your way to the football pitch, abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Greenback: 9:34am On Jan 04
grin
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by spy24(m): 9:34am On Jan 04
Nigeria don get another record without much fanfare

Common singa ton wey Ghana no fit complete, Dem dey beef us for TikTok 😂😂😂
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:35am On Jan 04
Akwa ibom son well done
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by inoki247: 9:36am On Jan 04
Lol all this thing Neva end with 2023....

1 Like

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Yankiss(m): 9:37am On Jan 04
Marvieduke:
This guy tried abeg. But e get wetin dey my mind wey I observe and I no want make people think say I corrupt.
Sister, speak your mind na. grin We know say you be Angel.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by shogotermies(m): 9:37am On Jan 04
Weldone champ
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by illicit(m): 9:38am On Jan 04
What's the point?
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by allen113: 9:38am On Jan 04
Lol
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by AbuAeesha: 9:38am On Jan 04
yeah!
these are quite nice records.
more of genius-like.
not those cooking & washing records.

1 Like

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Yankiss(m): 9:39am On Jan 04
PortHarcourtcit:
Akwa ibom son well done
It's not from AKS. Doesn't the name ring Igbo?? Chukwuebuka Ezugha. Were u afraid to say that? He happens to base there.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Marvieduke(f): 9:39am On Jan 04
Yankiss:
Sister, speak your mind na. grin We know say you be Angel.

Just use your inner eyes you sef go observe wetin I see..... wink

1 Like

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Dpharisee: 9:42am On Jan 04
Imagine 5 GWR and he is not trending like the one of the other gender that started cooking after Yansh enhancement grin

9 Likes

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Lanretoye(m): 9:43am On Jan 04
F
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Sleekfingers: 9:43am On Jan 04
Marvieduke:

Pervert generation

1 Like

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:44am On Jan 04
Yankiss:
It's not from AKS. Doesn't the name ring Igbo?? Chukwuebuka Ezugha. Were u afraid to say that? He happens to base there.
you mean the akwa ibom GWR BREAKER?

1 Like

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Khyrvxjzy: 9:49am On Jan 04
how has this new reduce price of garri
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by Usoplayed(m): 9:51am On Jan 04
Is their no cash prize for this?
Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by slowice(m): 9:52am On Jan 04
As long as it has nothing to do with cooking I am happy grin

That how we roll.... We shatter records cool

1 Like

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by SpatialKing(m): 9:53am On Jan 04
He won't trend because he doesn't have...... 😂

1 Like

Re: GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen by ufuosman(m): 9:54am On Jan 04
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement / Original And Authentic 14/15 Football Club Jerseys / Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.