Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ogoni Comrade Connect With NUOS Nat'l. Honour David Bariereka, NANS Nat'l Secr.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Comrade Connect With NUOS Nat'l. Honour David Bariereka, NANS Nat'l Secr.. (72 Views)

Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee / Comrade Buses: Named After Adams Oshiomhole In Edo (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Comrade Connect With NUOS Nat'l. Honour David Bariereka, NANS Nat'l Secr.. by Notjustzaki(m): 10:46am On Jan 04
Thank you message after a grand reception organized in my honor by the ogoni comrade connect in conjunction with NUOS word wide.

I write to express my heartfelt and profound gratitude to my comrades and leaders who came out amidst very busy schedules to attended my home-coming celebration organized by the Ogoni comrades community in partnership with the National Union of Ogoni students, NUOS WORLD-WIDE.

Ogoni is my homeland and as the NANS National Secretary, I understand how our victory at the just concluded NANS National Convention for the position of general Secretaryof NANS has brought great joy to our people.

The event was graced by respected past student leaders from Ogoni and across the state, the presence, support and warm reception from my leaders and comrades made the event even more special and unforgettable and I was honoured indeed.

It's indeed, a thing of great joy for your kins men to honour you and to display it openly, it shows that you have men of good will.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all my colleagues and fellow members of NANS who graced the event.

Your unwavering support and trust in our leadership has re-ignited the confidence in our ability to carry our national assignment for students' welfare, Education development and our collective campaign for a better country to another level,

I am truly honored to be celebrated by my people and I promise to serve and strive to fulfill our expectations and aspirations towards the contribution to the revamping of education in our communities and scholarship to our students.

Union Presidents in Rivers state and our NANS Comrades who supported the programme are well appreciated.

The organizing committee who worked tirelessly to ensure that every aspect of the celebration was executed excellently are well appreciated.

Together and with the support of my office, the Ogoni indigenous union: NUOS Worldwide shall have the needed support that shall enable them attract massive educational and economic campaign in Ogoni. We shall mobilize support for Ogoni undergraduates and post Graduate students to be considered for local and foreign scholarship fron relevant organizations and government agencies. We shall partner with stakeholders to get this done.

Once again, I say a big thank you to leaders and comrades who supported me to emerge as the National Secretary of NANS and those who graced the occasion.

Thank you and God bless you.

Happy new year!

Comr, David Bariereka;
NANS, National Secretary.

3rd January, 2024.

Blue Rivers Media

(1) (Reply)

Eteidung Asikpo Hails Gov. Eno On Supreme Court’s Affirmation Of Victory / Aare Adetola Emmanuelking Congratulates Governor Dapo Abiodun On Court Victory / MACJOB To Witness Infrastructural Development, Others —says Abiodun Babajide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.