Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels (6715 Views)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank / Nigeria, Others To Get AFREXIM Bank’s $25bn Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 4:57pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
spv is spv regardless on the nomenclature and the individuals involved, how do you explain that they will be getting $9b worth of crude to service a $3b loan. Ghana did not meet up to its eurobond obligation yet it got 8%, Nigeria has never renaged on international bond payment, last year BAT approve $500m to service those loans, because of your blind hatred and wilful ignorance, you think Ghana economy is stronger than our economy? Same Ghana that went bankrupt last year, as bad as our economy is, we have never defaulted on loan payments. Wean yourself off your ignorance and stop talking about things you know nothing about. A man that thinks market women are responsible for high igr? Is that not laughable? Why not do a search on how states and FG generates its tax
Stop advertising your ignorance. There is no individual involved in this orphan SPV. The SPV is still owned by NNPC. What ignoramuses like you fail to realise is that oil prices are volatile. You are using the present oil price to calculate oil supply that is spread over five years.

So why was Nigeria's credit rating downgraded by Fitch? You always fail to learn. Debt servicing and loan repayment is not about strong economy or not. I think you need to rest and stop advertising your ignorance. Market women pay taxes, even alcohol sellers in some states pay more tax than some workers. Stop advertising your ignorance pls. Even Lagos has TV and Liquour permit that is paid every month. You're an ignoramus
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 5:06pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

You are big fat liar. Wike did not do roads in all LGs of Rivers state. I remember an LG chairman asking him for roads last year and he went ballistic as usual. Why didn't he complete the Ring road? Stop lying abeg
But there is no water. So Rest. What was Wike doing for eight years.

Oh, houses are no longer taxed in Rivers? I thought you said Land Use charge is one of the means of generating IGR. You talk too much you don't even remember what you said last. You just can't stay in one place, Wike boy grin grin
oga shut up, he went to commission a road project in Ahoada and the chairman started making demands, in that same Ahoada he contracted juluis berger, setraco and monies construction company to build roads, just Google wike commissions road project in Ahoada. He built the Rivers state University satellite campus in that place, you know nothing about Rivers state, I beat my chest to inform you that Wike commissioned and flagged off projects in all LGAs in Rivers state, maybe you expect one man to do all the projects in just 8 years, you sound like an illiterate, why didn't yaradua and obi do all the infrastructure in their respective states? You know nothing about The Ring Road project, all you know about Rivers state are opinions you read on social media. The Ring Road project was wikes brainchild and immediately fubara was sworn in, he flagged it off and guess what? He invited wike to flagged off that same project, before fubara was sworn, wike requested on camera that Fubara embark on that project, he also said he would have done it but he didn't have the time, wike said if fubara does it, his second term will be cemented as nobody will be bold enough to challenge him, like I said you're just one of the numerous illiterates on the Internet that talks about things they know nothing about.

Houses are not taxed by the state government in Rivers, you pay for cof os and you also pay when you're about to embark on building project, the money realised from this land charges are infitesimal compared to the igr the state gets from PAYE, if there are no jobs, how would the state get payee? Why not Google how states generate igr to cure your willfull ignorance
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 5:09pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Stop advertising your ignorance. There is no individual involved in this orphan SPV. The SPV is still owned by NNPC. What ignoramuses like you fail to realise is that oil prices are volatile. You are using the present oil price to calculate oil supply that is spread over five years.

So why was Nigeria's credit rating downgraded by Fitch? You always fail to learn. Debt servicing and loan repayment is not about strong economy or not. I think you need to rest and stop advertising your ignorance. Market women pay taxes, even alcohol sellers in some states pay more tax than some workers. Stop advertising your ignorance pls. Even Lagos has TV and Liquour permit that is paid every month. You're an ignoramus
keep quiet, who is in charge of NNPC now, is it your father? Ghana defaulted on several loan I the past yet they got 8% but Nigeria that has never defaulted on loan since the democratic dispensation is worse than Ghana? I shuffle lagos and Rivers and I've never paid for TV permit
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 7:56pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
keep quiet, who is in charge of NNPC now, is it your father? Ghana defaulted on several loan I the past yet they got 8% but Nigeria that has never defaulted on loan since the democratic dispensation is worse than Ghana? I shuffle lagos and Rivers and I've never paid for TV permit

grin grin grin
So Mele Kyari is the individual in charge of SPV. Chai!! When we call you people zombies it will look like an insult. Just go and read instead of spreading your ignorance.
Go and ask Afreximbank. Abi na me set the interest rate?
You have never paid for TV permit because you don't have any economic activity you are carrying out other than being a placard carrying boy for APC. Those who are into liquor business know what I'm talking of.
The important fact I have laid out for you is Wike is in no way better than Obi as a governor. You only support Wike because of peanuts you get from him and you have extended same support to Tinubu because he is your Oga's puppeteer now.
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 8:02pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
oga shut up, he went to commission a road project in Ahoada and the chairman started making demands, in that same Ahoada he contracted juluis berger, setraco and monies construction company to build roads, just Google wike commissions road project in Ahoada. He built the Rivers state University satellite campus in that place, you know nothing about Rivers state, I beat my chest to inform you that Wike commissioned and flagged off projects in all LGAs in Rivers state, maybe you expect one man to do all the projects in just 8 years, you sound like an illiterate, why didn't yaradua and obi do all the infrastructure in their respective states? You know nothing about The Ring Road project, all you know about Rivers state are opinions you read on social media. The Ring Road project was wikes brainchild and immediately fubara was sworn in, he flagged it off and guess what? He invited wike to flagged off that same project, before fubara was sworn, wike requested on camera that Fubara embark on that project, he also said he would have done it but he didn't have the time, wike said if fubara does it, his second term will be cemented as nobody will be bold enough to challenge him, like I said you're just one of the numerous illiterates on the Internet that talks about things they know nothing about.

Houses are not taxed by the state government in Rivers, you pay for cof os and you also pay when you're about to embark on building project, the money realised from this land charges are infitesimal compared to the igr the state gets from PAYE, if there are no jobs, how would the state get payee? Why not Google how states generate igr to cure your willfull ignorance
Can you name three roads in Ahoada East? Also mention the one he did in Khana. I will shock you tonight.
Yaradua and Obi are far better than Wike. Because they did not gather boys and start giving them stipends for support does not mean garrulous people should now be compared to them. Why didn't he do the ring road since it was his brainchild? Umahi challenged him to compare notes on projects and he ran away. To show how empty he is, he couldn't get any SS gov on his side while he was wailing about losing the primaries.
You are also more ignorant than anyone else i know. I am telling you Lagos IGR consists more of Land use charge, TV, liquour, advertising and such other business permits and you are talking of PAYE. Which state does not get PAYE? You think it is only Rivers state that gets PAYE? Oga shift. You are ignorant.
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 8:04pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

grin grin grin
So Mele Kyari is the individual in charge of SPV. Chai!! When we call you people zombies it will look like an insult. Just go and read instead of spreading your ignorance.
Go and ask Afreximbank. Abi na me set the interest rate?
You have never paid for TV permit because you don't have any economic activity you are carrying out other than being a placard carrying boy for APC. Those who are into liquor business know what I'm talking of.
The important fact I have laid out for you is Wike is in no way better than Obi as a governor. You only support Wike because of peanuts you get from him and you have extended same support to Tinubu because he is your Oga's puppeteer now.
obi can never lace wikes shoes, nobody goes to Anambra, when last did you go to Anambra? I doubt if you have ever been to Anambra, I don't need to be a member of a political party like you to survive. I don't support a politician because of social media opinions like yours, if we're asked to place obis projects side by side with wikes project with pictorial evidence, you will run. It's your father that is a zombie, supporting a politician because of what you read online, have you gone to Anambra to take stock of developmental projects embarked by your god obi? Off course no, you just believe everything you read online as the zombie that you are
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 8:11pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Can you name three roads in Ahoada East? Also mention the one he did in Khana. I will shock you tonight.
Yaradua and Obi are far better than Wike. Because they did not gather boys and start giving them stipends for support does not mean garrulous people should now be compared to them. Why didn't he do the ring road since it was his brainchild? Umahi challenged him to compare notes on projects and he ran away. To show how empty he is, he couldn't get any SS gov on his side while he was wailing about losing the primaries.
You are also more ignorant than anyone else i know. I am telling you Lagos IGR consists more of Land use charge, TV, liquour, advertising and such other business permits and you are talking of PAYE. Which state does not get PAYE? You think it is only Rivers state that gets PAYE? Oga shift. You are ignorant.
I told you that you're an ignorant buffon, I'm on ground on Rivers state, you know nothing. Below are results from Google, I I had not provided the screenshot below, you'd have said I'm lying. In your typical ignorant manner, I told you to Google how states generate igr, you're just an ignorant nonentity on the Internet. Nigeria bureau of statistics carried out a research on how igr are generated in states and it was clearly stated that PAYE accounted for 65% yet a buffon like you thinks market women are the drivers of igr in a state

Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 8:15pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
obi can never lace wikes shoes, nobody goes to Anambra, when last did you go to Anambra? I doubt if you have ever been to Anambra, I don't need to be a member of a political party like you to survive. I don't support a politician because of social media opinions like yours, if we're asked to place obis projects side by side with wikes project with pictorial evidence, you will run. It's your father that is a zombie, supporting a politician because of what you read online, have you gone to Anambra to take stock of developmental projects embarked by your god obi? Off course no, you just believe everything you read online as the zombie that you are
Lol. I doubt you have a father with the way you are chewing your father like chewing gum thinking you are referring to mine.
Wike is just garrulous. That is why Atiku floored him like a small boy like he is. You are a Wike urchin. That is why you are defending someone who wasted Rivers state money like a prodigal son to chase a pipe dream of a presidential ticket only to start wailing when small Okowa floored him to VP ticket. Wike is a small boy in politics. Now he is singing to the amusement of Femi Gbajabiamila while opening doors grin grin

Obi is a more refined politician than Wike can ever be. His record in state governance can never be matched by garrulous WIke. He has never boasted of drinking forty year old whiskey on Monday morning. How you are proud to be an urchin for a drunkard beats me. Obi is miles ahead of Wike.
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 8:21pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Lol. I doubt you have a father with the way you are chewing your father like chewing gum thinking you are referring to mine.
Wike is just garrulous. That is why Atiku floored him like a small boy like he is. You are a Wike urchin. That is why you are defending someone who wasted Rivers state money like a prodigal son to chase a pipe dream of a presidential ticket only to start wailing when small Okowa floored him to VP ticket. Wike is a small boy in politics. Now he is singing to the amusement of Femi Gbajabiamila while opening doors grin grin

Obi is a more refined politician than Wike can ever be. His record in state governance can never be matched by garrulous WIke. He has never boasted of drinking forty year old whiskey on Monday morning. How you are proud to be an urchin for a drunkard beats me. Obi is miles ahead of Wike.
it's your father that is an urchin, you know nothing about a person, you just regurgitate everything you read on social media, why should I take you seriously? Obi was a better governor yet people from his state called him put for his cluelessness on nairaland when he was governor. Tomorrow you guys will also package another failure with zero fact to back him his utterances on social media, its really the zombie and the bandwagon effect and it appears you're a member of that movement
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 8:26pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
I told you that you're an ignorant buffon, I'm on ground on Rivers state, you know nothing. Below are results from Google, I I had not provided the screenshot below, you'd have said I'm lying. In your typical ignorant manner, I told you to Google how states generate igr, you're just an ignorant nonentity on the Internet. Nigeria bureau of statistics carried out a research on how igr are generated in states and it was clearly stated that PAYE accounted for 65% yet a buffon like you thinks market women are the drivers of igr in a state
I was referring to Gokana. Show roads commisioned in Gokana and Ansari-toru. I already you know you're one of Wike's pigs which is why you have been writing rubbish to defend him. You are one of those he's paying 20k under the guise of being special advisers grin grin grin
How many ballot boxes did you snatch for him? Ode
Have you learned how orphan SPVs work or you're still writing your rubbish. As usual, you have started writing rubbish again. You think PAYE is only from salary earners. Ignoramus. Even small business pay PAYE including some supermarkets and stores. You are just ignorantly writing rubbish up and down. GO and lick Wike's balls a bit
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 8:28pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is an urchin, you know nothing about a person, you just regurgitate everything you read on social media, why should I take you seriously? Obi was a better governor yet people from his state called him put for his cluelessness on nairaland when he was governor. Tomorrow you guys will also package another failure with zero fact to back him his utterances on social media, its really the zombie and the bandwagon effect and it appears you're a member of that movement
I'm sure you come from a generation of urchins which is why you are doing thug for a man who drinks whiskey on monday mornings.
Obi was a better governor. We know how people like you are paid stipends to come and butter the image of your bosses online. Because Obi refused to do that does not mean he is not a good governor. It is also because Yaradua did not gather some boys to be packing his shit that you think he did not do anything as gov. For folks like you, it is what enters your mouth that determines what you say.
The failure you packaged we can see how he is doing presently. Go and lick WIke's bombom for 20k a bit more. Goat
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 8:53pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

I was referring to Gokana. Show roads commisioned in Gokana and Ansari-toru. I already you know you're one of Wike's pigs which is why you have been writing rubbish to defend him. You are one of those he's paying 20k under the guise of being special advisers grin grin grin
Have you learned how orphan SPVs work or you're still writing your rubbish. As usual, you have started writing rubbish again. You think PAYE is only from salary earners. Ignoramus. Even small business pay PAYE including some supermarkets and stores. You are just ignorantly writing rubbish up and down. GO and lick Wike's balls a bit
shut up ignorant buffon, wike works choke, he did a 38km dualised road with solar street light cutting across Tai, Gokana, and khana, even in asari toru, e still choke, he commissioned the transkalabari Road cutting across 18 communities in Asari toru and Degema, before he left he also flagged of the dualisation of the Emuoha to kalabari Road being constructed by JB, project duration is 18 months and it should be completed in March according to the time line, obi has a lot of ignorant supporters on the Internet, at least, I support wike and I know details of his project, you support obi yet you know nothing about him, because people in the Internet said he's Jesus christ, you believed and joined the bandwagon without doing your findings. Below is a nairaland link to the project in Akuku Toru tongue

Mumu ignorant illiterate, you said igr is not an indication of economic growth, NBS said PAYE constitute 65% of igr, if people are not employed how would igr increase considering that the bulk of the igr comes from PAYE, are supermarkets not registered businesses with staffs? Is it not expected that PAYE is deducted from the salaries of their staffs since they work and earn? Ignorant buffjide your face in shame. Matter of fact furnish me with pictures of 7 projects embarked upon by your fraud god obi in 7 different LGAs in Anambra, do you even know the LGAs in Anambra and katsina ignorant man? He'll no, as usual you get your info on social media tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/7628820/trans-kalabari-road-all-set
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 8:56pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

I'm sure you come from a generation of urchins which is why you are doing thug for a man who drinks whiskey on monday mornings.
Obi was a better governor. We know how people like you are paid stipends to come and butter the image of your bosses online. Because Obi refused to do that does not mean he is not a good governor. It is also because Yaradua did not gather some boys to be packing his shit that you think he did not do anything as gov. For folks like you, it is what enters your mouth that determines what you say.
The failure you packaged we can see how he is doing presently. Go and lick WIke's bombom for 20k a bit more. Goat
why didn't your lord and personal saviour embark on developmental project? He doesn't pay people yet buffon like you that knows nothing about him is wiling to die for him, show us his project, stop writing trash and trenching, projects choke here ignorant man
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:00pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

I just found a nairaland link to a school he did in gokana, ignorant buffon take it tongue tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/7641059/governor-wike-commissions-more-projects
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:13pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up ignorant buffon, wike works choke, he did a 38km dualised road with solar street light cutting across Tai, Gokana, and khana, even in asari toru, e still choke, he commissioned the transkalabari Road cutting across 18 communities in Asari toru and Degema, before he left he also flagged of the dualisation of the Emuoha to kalabari Road being constructed by JB, project duration is 18 months and it should be completed in March according to the time line, obi has a lot of ignorant supporters on the Internet, at least, I support wike and I know details of his project, you support obi yet you know nothing about him, because people in the Internet said he's Jesus christ, you believed and joined the bandwagon without doing your findings. Below is a nairaland link to the project in Akuku Toru tongue

Mumu ignorant illiterate, you said igr is not an indication of economic growth, NBS said PAYE constitute 65% of igr, if people are not employed how would igr increase considering that the bulk of the igr comes from PAYE, are supermarkets not registered businesses with staffs? Is it not expected that PAYE is deducted from the salaries of their staffs since they work and earn? Ignorant buffjide your face in shame. Matter of fact furnish me with pictures of 7 projects embarked upon by your fraud god obi in 7 different LGAs in Anambra, do you even know the LGAs in Anambra and katsina ignorant man? He'll no, as usual you get your info on social media tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/7628820/trans-kalabari-road-all-set
Tell us about his looting of Rivers state too. He looted so much that his Accountant General was being haunted by Efcc. ICAN referred to him as the least transparent governor of his set. Even less transparent than Yahaya Bello. Show us the roads you are claiming. Audio roads of 38km grin grin
I don't have the time to be running around looking for pictures because I'm not beholden to any politician but since you are into browsing, you can check for Obi's achievements while in office yourself. I know there are many threads opened for his achievements but you won't see them because you are programmed to be daft for 20k. You are showing only one road to use as evidence he did roads in three LGs. You must think you're talking to a baby.
IGR is not an indication of economic growth. Don't be a dummy. Like i told you, some states focus more on IGR than others. An example as I told you is Lagos that gets IGR from different sources unlike other states like Kano who focus less on it. If you are claiming that IGR is a sign of economic growth, how come under APC, has IGR grew, Nigeria's economy declined? Does that not show you that you are daft? Under PDP that IGR did not grow, GDP grew by over 5% on average while APC that had more IGR had recession twice!!
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:16pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
I just found a nairaland link to a school he did in gokana, ignorant buffon take it tongue tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/7641059/governor-wike-commissions-more-projects
You see how daft you are. You are searching for internet for projects he did yet you claim I'm the one who is using internet to support a politician.
Oya go and search on the internet for projects in Emohua since it is your duty as special adviser for 20k
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:19pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Tell us about his looting of Rivers state too. He looted so much that his Accountant General was being haunted by Efcc. ICAN referred to him as the least transparent governor of his set. Even less transparent than Yahaya Bello. Show us the roads you are claiming. Audio roads of 38km grin grin
I don't have the time to be running around looking for pictures because I'm not beholden to any politician but since you are into browsing, you can check for Obi's achievements while in office yourself. I know there are many threads opened for his achievements but you won't see them because you are programmed to be daft for 20k. You are showing only one road to use as evidence he did roads in three LGs. You must think you're talking to a baby.
IGR is not an indication of economic growth. Don't be a dummy. Like i told you, some states focus more on IGR than others. An example as I told you is Lagos that gets IGR from different sources unlike other states like Kano who focus less on it. If you are claiming that IGR is a sign of economic growth, how come under APC, has IGR grew, Nigeria's economy declined? Does that not show you that you are daft? Under PDP that IGR did not grow, GDP grew by over 5% on average while APC that had more IGR had recession twice!!
shut up buffon, tell you father to show you proof of obis looting in Anambra. If you want to see wikes project in any LGA search for it on the Internet buffon, people are employee and they pay tax yet an ignorant buffon believes its not an indication of a thriving economy, can people pay tax if they don't earn?
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:19pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
why didn't your lord and personal saviour embark on developmental project? He doesn't pay people yet buffon like you that knows nothing about him is wiling to die for him, show us his project, stop writing trash and trenching, projects choke here ignorant man
He didn't embark on developmental projects like 200k special advisers to be paid 20k per month grin grin
Go and search on the internet for his projects as you are searching for Wike's own if you are not a 20k special adviser. Links to his projects are available on NL some by anambra1st.son.
But you won't cause that's not what you are paid for. So who is dying for politician between me and you who believes Politicians should be allowed to loot the treasury once the man they support takes office. Thieves and their shameless supporters
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:22pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

You see how daft you are. You are searching for internet for projects he did yet you claim I'm the one who is using internet to support a politician.
Oya go and search on the internet for projects in Emohua since it is your duty as special adviser for 20k
it's your father that is daaaft, I know the projects and I know the keywords to put on the search bar, If I don't provide pictorial proof you'll opine that I'm lying , just as I told you that he did a 38km road, now tell your father to google the Dualised Bori-kono- Sakpenwa road to see proof of the 38km road. I don't have to send links of the projects on Emuoha because it's common knowledge that he did projects for each of the over 15 wards in Emuoha, who is obi? What is obi? Is that the name of a belligerent ignorant animal?
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:24pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up buffon, tell you father to show you proof of obis looting in Anambra. If you want to see wikes project in any LGA search for it on the Internet buffon, people are employee and they pay tax yet an ignorant buffon believes its not an indication of a thriving economy, can people pay tax if they don't earn?
Don't be daft boy. Go and greet your father at home with insults. Mele-Kyari-owns-SPV and Tinubu-is-arranging-loans-for-his-friends-through Afreximbank buffoon. It takes a special type of daft to mouth such rubbish.
I am not searching for anything because I have nothing to prove to you and it is not my job to defend any politician be it Obi or Wike. What I know for a fact is that as a politician and a leader, Wike can never lace Obi's shoes. He can only beat him in looting and arranging internet loafers and thugs to rig elections and defend him.
Ode, explain how Nigeria's unemployment rate was rising yet PAYE was rising as well. Explain how it makes sense or is that not your claim now that states were generating employment? You could not mention any business Wike brought to Rivers state apart from mall while Obi can lay credit to two vehicle manufacturing plants. With that alone, he floors your looting whiskey guzzling god.
Suck on that!!
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:25pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

He didn't embark on developmental projects like 200k special advisers to be paid 20k per month grin grin
Go and search on the internet for his projects as you are searching for Wike's own if you are not a 20k special adviser. Links to his projects are available on NL some by anambra1st.son.
But you won't cause that's not what you are paid for. So who is dying for politician between me and you who believes Politicians should be allowed to loot the treasury once the man they support takes office. Thieves and their shameless supporters
why not provide evidence of his projects instead of shifting the goal post, its who claimed he did better than wike, the onus is on you to provide proof, people like you that do all sorts of despicable things to survive in real life, come online to call people thieves
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:28pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is daaaft, I know the projects and I know the keywords to put on the search bar, If I don't provide pictorial proof you'll opine that I'm lying , just as I told you that he did a 38km road, now tell your father to google the Dualised Bori-kono- Sakpenwa road to see proof of the 38km road. I don't have to send links of the projects on Emuoha because it's common knowledge that he did projects for each of the over 15 wards in Emuoha, who is obi? What is obi? Is that the name of a belligerent ignorant animal?
You don't have a father. That is why you are doing 20k special adviser job for Wike. Continue bumbling bastard
Wike is a looting machine who drinks 40 year old whiskey on Mondays. All these roads are all lies. Most of them only exist on paper. Obi is far better than him. Ignoramus like you only follow politicians who pay you peanuts. Obi is the man Wike will never be. Wake me up when Wike gets 6m votes as Presidential candidate. Which party is he now self? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:28pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Don't be daft boy. Go and greet your father at home with insults. Mele-Kyari-owns-SPV and Tinubu-is-arranging-loans-for-his-friends-through Afreximbank buffoon. It takes a special type of daft to mouth such rubbish.
I am not searching for anything because I have nothing to prove to you and it is not my job to defend any politician be it Obi or Wike. What I know for a fact is that as a politician and a leader, Wike can never lace Obi's shoes. He can only beat him in looting and arranging internet loafers and thugs to rig elections and defend him.
Ode, explain how Nigeria's unemployment rate was rising yet PAYE was rising as well. Explain how it makes sense or is that not your claim now that states were generating employment? You could not mention any business Wike brought to Rivers state apart from mall while Obi can lay credit to two vehicle manufacturing plants. With that alone, he floors your looting whiskey guzzling god.
Suck on that!!
two vehicle manufacturing company yet his people troop out of the state I their numbers in search of greener pasture in states like lagos, Abuja and Rivers state? Twi companies yet Soludo is crying that he can't generate enough money to do projects in his state, that's who you're comparing with a colossus like wike, wike even had to do two projects in Bayelsa, how many Rivers indigenes move to Anambra for survival buffon?
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:30pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
why not provide evidence of his projects instead of shifting the goal post, its who claimed he did better than wike, the onus is on you to provide proof, people like you that do all sorts of despicable things to survive in real life, come online to call people thieves
He is a thief. He stole 50bn when he was a Minister of state. That i can provide evidence if you want. He has always been looting that is why he does not want to leave the humongous money from that state alone and he has gathered hungry slaves like you to be defending him online and offline.
I will not provide any evidence. I am not working for Obi but I know he is a far better politician and leader than your god. Deal with it!
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:31pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

You don't have a father. That is why you are doing 20k special adviser job for Wike. Continue bumbling bastard
Wike is a looting machine who drinks 40 year old whiskey on Mondays. All these roads are all lies. Most of them only exist on paper. Obi is far better than him. Ignoramus like you only follow politicians who pay you peanuts. Obi is the man Wike will never be. Wake me up when Wike gets 6m votes as Presidential candidate. Which party is he now self? grin grin grin
Roads are lies yet ther are pictorial and physical evidences, they are videos on YouTube of the commissioning ceremony, why is obis achievement too hard for a buffon like you to provide on the Internet? Obi is far better yet he has nothing to show for it other than empty sanctimonious rhetorics crafted to sway the undiscerning and gullible lie you
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:34pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
two vehicle manufacturing company yet his people troop out of the state I their numbers in search of greener pasture in states like lagos, Abuja and Rivers state? Twi companies yet Soludo is crying that he can't generate enough money to do projects in his state, that's who you're comparing with a colossus like wike, wike even had to do two projects in Bayelsa, how many Rivers indigenes move to Anambra for survival buffon?
Wike provided jobs yet people like you are employed as special advisers on 20k per month to defend him. Is that a job in your eyes?
Two vehicle manufacturing plants that you should apply to one so that if you are employed you will leave the disgusting life of an internet rat on 20k. If Soludo wants to cry, let him cry to Obiano. Why is Fubara chasing your god like a rat out of the state? Fubara was reputed to have asked why IGR dipped from 14bn to about 8bn. Is your god not a thieving bandit so?
How many Anambra indigenes move to Rivers? Imagine Rivers self is forming boss grin grin
Show statistics of migration to Rivers. I have never heard any complaint of Rivers being congested o grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:35pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

He is a thief. He stole 50bn when he was a Minister of state. That i can provide evidence if you want. He has always been looting that is why he does not want to leave the humongous money from that state alone and he has gathered hungry slaves like you to be defending him online and offline.
I will not provide any evidence. I am not working for Obi but I know he is a far better politician and leader than your god. Deal with it!
obi that is not a thief was featured on Pandora papers, a product of an international money laundry investigation, just imagine for a second that wikes name was on Pandora, I wonder what zombiess like you would have said, I'm not hungry and I'm actually grateful for how far I've come, it's very easy to spot a broke hungry man on the Internet, they accuse people for their misfortunes, and a cursory look on your post reveals that you're always cursing the government and complaining about your misfortune and poverty, maybe you need to take some time off the Internet to double your hustle, who knows if your condition might change buffon
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:38pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
Roads are lies yet ther are pictorial and physical evidences, they are videos on YouTube of the commissioning ceremony, why is obis achievement too hard for a buffon like you to provide on the Internet? Obi is far better yet he has nothing to show for it other than empty sanctimonious rhetorics crafted to sway the undiscerning and gullible lie you
Most of the roads are lies. Obi also built roads and even built part of the state university. Go and check the threads are here on NL since you are interested in finding out or are you only sold out to Wike?
Obi does not drink 40 year old whiskey on Monday mornings neither does he sing songs to amuse Gbaja.
Last I checked, it was Wike who claimed he was fighting for justice, fairness and equity only to turn around and support a Muslim Muslim ticket after claiming Rivers is a Christian state. It is Wike who claimed he does not want to be VP but is now a Minister. It was Wike who claimed he will never be a godfather but is now fighting to control his successor. So who is deceived between you and I?
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:41pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
obi that is not a thief was featured on Pandora papers, a product of an international money laundry investigation, just imagine for a second that wikes name was on Pandora, I wonder what zombiess like you would have said, I'm not hungry and I'm actually grateful for how far I've come, it's very easy to spot a broke hungry man on the Internet, they accuse people for their misfortunes, and a cursory look on your post reveals that you're always cursing the government and complaining about your misfortune and poverty, maybe you need to take some time off the Internet to double your hustle, who knows if your condition might change buffon
Don't be daft. Pandora papers did not stay he stole money. Everyone knows Obi was rich outside of politics. We all know his line of businesses and he has been having foreign accounts since the 80s. Who is Wike outside politics. He has been feeding on politics since 1999.
Lol. Misfortune Indeed. Yet I am not defending any politician. I can curse any of them anytime. While you are here clapping for people who are looting your destiny and giving you 20k as special adviser grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:42pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Wike provided jobs yet people like you are employed as special advisers on 20k per month to defend him. Is that a job in your eyes?
Two vehicle manufacturing plants that you should apply to one so that if you are employed you will leave the disgusting life of an internet rat on 20k. If Soludo wants to cry, let him cry to Obiano. Why is Fubara chasing your god like a rat out of the state? Fubara was reputed to have asked why IGR dipped from 14bn to about 8bn. Is your god not a thieving bandit so?
How many Anambra indigenes move to Rivers? Imagine Rivers self is forming boss grin grin
Show statistics of migration to Rivers. I have never heard any complaint of Rivers being congested o grin grin
Do you have proof that I'm on a 20k payroll? Where is the video or proof of fubara asking for a dip in igr? Anambra indigenes are everywhere in Rivers, they can't sit tight in their eldorado to enjoy their perfect state. Before wike left and before the elections, wike signed a contract worth 70b with jb, 4b was to be deducted for 18months for those projects,when fubara became governor, he approached zenith Bank for a N195b loan and it was granted, 150b was paid to jb for the Ring Road project, 6b was to be deducted monthly from the igr for 3 years to service the loan procured for the Ring Road, when you add everything it amounts to 10b monthly deduction and fubara was very aware of this deductions, the 4b payment will end in March, the one he procured will end in 3 years from now, like i said earlier, you guys come on the Internet to talk about things you know nothing about, can your beloved Anambra state dare to embark on projects that takes 10b from their igr monthly buffon?
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 9:44pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
Wike cannot be on Pandora because he is not so smart. That is why he wasted Rivers money on a presidential ticket he could never get in a million lifetimes. Obi was smart enough to see the handwriting while your Wike thought stolen money will save him. He lost woefully.

Let me call your attention again to the 50bn primary education funds your god stole. That is money meant for education of primary school pupils. That is the man you are supporting. A man who steals from poor kids. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:46pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Don't be daft. Pandora papers did not stay he stole money. Everyone knows Obi was rich outside of politics. We all know his line of businesses and he has been having foreign accounts since the 80s. Who is Wike outside politics. He has been feeding on politics since 1999.
Lol. Misfortune Indeed. Yet I am not defending any politician. I can curse any of them anytime. While you are here clapping for people who are looting your destiny and giving you 20k as special adviser grin grin grin
Tinubu was in that report, yet people like you call out Tinubu everyday, anybody can claim to be anything before the beginning of the world, politics is a profession, its not easy to be an active politician since 1999, if it was easy, your father would have done it and you wouldn't have been frustrated in 2024, Joe Biden the President of the US has been a politician for most part of his adult life, is anybody in your family better than him? The obi that you're defending is he not a politician? Same ovi that allegedly had $500m stashed in Pandora, same obi that was allegedly caught with 250m cash when he was governor, just switch the name to wike, I wonder how you would react

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitcoin Mining / Cement Now At N2,800 Per Bag / Banks’ Borrowing From Cbn Rises By 52% In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.