Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun (27922 Views)

Ogun: Two Police Inspectors, Corporal Dismissed For Robbery / Police Constable, Serving Soldier Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ondo (Photo) / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Elsudani2: 12:00pm On Jan 05
Kingrshd3:
PITOBI generation

Obi is igbo

The crime is an Ewedu crime

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by cenaman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05
CameroonPepper:

I knew it!!!
you nor go make heaven grin
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:06pm On Jan 05
SEARCHING SOMEONE HOUSE WITHOUT SEARCH WARRANT IS DANGEROUSLY CRIMINAL,LET ALONE TAKING THEIR BELONGINGS UNDER THE GUISE OF EVIDENCE. angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05
It's like the bad eggs are getting more than the good eggs in npf.good thing they were caught.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by leisuretym: 12:10pm On Jan 05
Any police house search without a search warrant is nothing but a robbery , the illegal police robbers used government gun assigned to them illegally to execute the robbery and made away with iPhones and laptops,

Yahoo police robbed yahoo boys of phones and laptops, funny country

1 Like

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Chicagograduate(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05
Which police dey innocent?
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by nwadiuko1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05
I wanted to say that it is the trade mark of
ronu men......but I don't want to be tribalistic this year.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by thinkmoney(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05
MMempire:
Beat dem till dey resemble twin brothers.
U are not educated. You are part of the problem of Nigeria
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by UHLmoving: 12:14pm On Jan 05
Sope otilo
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Antoeni(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05
Every Police Man Has Always Had The Mindset of An Armed Robber Right From Their Police Collage
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by NuclearWinter: 12:16pm On Jan 05
What manner of rubbish is this ?

Well, thanks that the Police has weeded them out.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by IPDGP: 12:17pm On Jan 05
Also in owode egba Ogun ogun state, head of vgn son na confirm thief
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05
jmoore:
More than 75% of police officers are armed robbers.

I am still waiting to hear good news when one of them will be shot dead in one of their armed robbery operations by an occupant of the house that has a license to own gun.
95% of the not 75, the remaining 5% are woman who will jump enter your car and keep shouting help me help me E dey carry me go where I no no.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Kingrshd3: 12:21pm On Jan 05
Elsudani2:

Obi is igbo

The crime is an Ewedu crime

😂
Yes na ..

PITOBI people change their name to ewedu name na 😂😆
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Ulogwe1: 12:21pm On Jan 05
Nothing new here.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Mosba: 12:23pm On Jan 05
The people who suppose catch thief fa?
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by cassette(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05
yommen:

These people are common criminals we see everywhere. It's only that these sets were caught. Idiot! You wan tell me say Igbo police officers are angels?

By the way, do you wan to compare the level of destruction Nnamdi Kanu boys are meting out on his own people openly? You people don't learn. Go and start learning.

As usual you would justify crime because it was done by your brothers.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by 3ice9ce: 12:36pm On Jan 05
nnaetobi:
NDI ofe

Ndi otokoto
Sit at home slave

1 Like

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/two-policemen-others-arrested-for-robbery-in-ogun/

Police and vigilante dey rob.....

Nothing new.

Don't we have thieves in charge of our national wealth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Trendishine: 12:42pm On Jan 05
I don't know why robbery and criminality are engrained in the blood of high number of Yorubas, beginning from their emilokan uncle and his government of propaganda. How do you explain a set of people on security uniforms in alliance with their local vigilante Yoruba brothers who recruited and swore to defend lives and properties of their own people become the armed robbers themselves and thieves. It really boggles the mind. They must be something extremely disfunctional about them. Their elders are lying all over the news and their youths are robbing on police uniforms. So disgusting and denigrating to them Nigeria don enter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by MMempire(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05
thinkmoney:

And your father and grandfather that are educated, where are they?
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Ykc2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05
Emphasis on their names in as much they are the richest and most sophisticated tribe in the world ,Japanese still dey learn from awon sophisticated tribe in nigeria how to produce lexus , na our sophisticated people dey teach Japan ooh
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by 9jaBloke: 12:52pm On Jan 05
I thought it was constanbularies that give the police a bad name.

Until the top hierarchy of the Nigerian Police Force admits that there is systemic corruption and holistically tackle it from the root, we won't hear the last of it.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by 9jaBloke: 12:53pm On Jan 05
I thought it was constanbulary unit that gives the police a bad name.

Until the top hierarchy of the Nigerian Police Force admits that there is systemic corruption and holistically tackle it from the root, we won't hear the last of it.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:
It's not a new phenomenon in Nigeria.Most of our police men are criminals in uniform, just that some haven't had the opportunity to engage in armed robbery in partnership with ordinary criminals.
These people are so useless, and that's why they keep meeting a miserable and untimely death.
True wlh they die painfully because of innocent lives

1 Like

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05
Hassanmaye:
True wlh they die painfully because of innocent lives
Exactly bro.

1 Like

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Lastmankc(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05
thinkmoney:

Shut up.You are saying this because these men of the underworld haven't dealt with you
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by olisaEze(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05
The long & short of all these turenchi is that these policemen acting along with some vigilantes launched an illegal search and seize on a purported yahoo boy's house. It's really no different from what they do on the roads except this one just didn't have the backing of a higher up, and the owner of the house must be very well connected! O boy, Naija is dead o! You can't trust the police, you can't trust the vigilantes who you even pay yourself! You can't trust the army, you can't trust the judiciary, you can't trust the legislative and they won't let you bear arms to protect yourself! How is our relationship with our govt any different from that of the colonialists, abi the people are nothing but canon fodder?? undecided
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Telltruth123: 1:40pm On Jan 05
technicallyrich:
Yoruba fake muslim police are the most corrupt police in these world,every day they are giving nigerians police bad name,from stealing, kidnapping,liaring,everything bad.
Upon that tinubu is the worst president in the entire universe.
I just tire for these people
There is no sense in your comment, it shows you are 7 years old.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by o123456789(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05
They acted as typical armed robbers by carting away properties with arresting any suspect. The case would have been different is the took custody of one or two persons, it would have been a case of bail...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) / Why I Am Challenging Ambode - Deji Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination Form (Photo) / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.