Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal (9385 Views)

EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by Makavelli001: 11:34pm On Jan 04
Ulogwe1:

Was Umar Faruq under EDU Betty?
Those scandals where from Buhari Government na.

Was it in buhari govt that she keep on postponing the paymt of npower stipend, from September to October, from October to December then from December to January..... Until a group of individuals write to tinubu, before they start paying..

Was it in buhari govt that the president of world bank said 99% of Nigerians did not benefited from the 25k paliative transfer? After she said that more than 3milion Nigerians has benefited from the scheme.
Then when she was questioned about what the president of world bank said, she said that she will publish the names of the beneficiaries on January........ WE ARE WAITING FOR THE NAMES.

Guy don't condole that evil woman, if its don't affect you today, it may affect u tomorrow.
That woman is the worse minister in this regime.

2 Likes

Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by Tzar(m): 12:53am On Jan 05
All these women are just as corrupt as their male counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by atiku4President(m): 1:46am On Jan 05
Britishpea:

I pray someone like you become a leader some day. You have your own candidate and yet you still think like a real Nigerian.
Amen o. May God give some of us the opportunity to show true leadership and bury sentiment in our nation
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by gloryman91: 5:07am On Jan 05
Question her too, which 💰 did you take to Otta ?

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by SaturnNick(m): 6:25am On Jan 05
Free advert for chivita
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by PrinceOfLagos: 7:42am On Jan 05
There is no smoke without a fire

Even armed robber will deny they never robbed anyone
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by lapintoz: 10:43am On Jan 05
Atiku for President of which country again? Dubai 😀

All you people working for Jagaban.....we know you guys. 🙂

atiku4President:
I know she may not have anything to do with the alleged fraud. In fact, I heard her complaining on Arise tv some months back about what she met on ground and how she was trying to clean up the system. She appeared not comfortable with the way things were done, which she said contributed to delay in paying beneficiaries of the scheme. I could see she was being extremely careful not to spill the beans on tv that day.
I think she was the second minister, after the Minister of interior to openly express dissatisfaction with what she met on ground.
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by atiku4President(m): 11:24am On Jan 05
lapintoz:
Atiku for President of which country again? Dubai 😀

All you people working for Jagaban.....we know you guys. 🙂

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Hungry fellow.
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05
This is the example of what a man can do, a woman can do better.😁
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by netricoin: 12:31pm On Jan 05
If you know that you can not function as a minister in this BAT APC FG, because of the limitations there, then they is no need to accept the minister appointment.
Betta edu who has started damaging her good image, she will end up from bad to worse, if she don't resign
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by Dottormentor: 3:44pm On Jan 05
atiku4President:
I know she may not have anything to do with the alleged fraud. In fact, I heard her complaining on Arise tv some months back about what she met on ground and how she was trying to clean up the system. She appeared not comfortable with the way things were done, which she said contributed to delay in paying beneficiaries of the scheme. I could see she was being extremely careful not to spill the beans on tv that day.
I think she was the second minister, after the Minister of interior to openly express dissatisfaction with what she met on ground.
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by frog12: 4:20pm On Jan 05
na she get that BIG HEAD? shocked
she all the money CHOP with big heads grin grin grin

fidelmarshal199:

It's Halima Shehu, and the agency falls under her ministry
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by feedthenation(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05
---Letter to transfer funds 585m signed by Honourable Minister Betta Edu---going to one account---

Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by lapintoz: 10:49am On Jan 08
Of course yes, hungry for another round of Atiku failure....

Afterall, una no dey shame to be a serial failure 😃😃😃

On top of wheel chair Atiku go still contest at 96.....oponu
atiku4President:

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Hungry fellow.
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by atiku4President(m): 11:52am On Jan 08
lapintoz:
Of course yes, hungry for another round of Atiku failure....

Afterall, una no dey shame to be a serial failure 😃😃😃

On top of wheel chair Atiku go still contest at 96.....oponu
So it's today u are able to buy data and log on to nairaland? This year u will see poverty promax
Re: Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal by lapintoz: 11:16am On Jan 10
Me wey I dey cold weather dey flex....dey whine.....5°C here....😄😄😄

Don't worry, back in 2 weeks.....will come and see your so called poverty pro max 😄😄😄

atiku4President:

So it's today u are able to buy data and log on to nairaland? This year u will see poverty promax

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Fair To Ndigbo, Says Igbo Group / Google Gives Me Award For Exposing Biafra / PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.