Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Thousands In Gaza Will Come To Christ: Gaza Terrorist Turned Christian Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thousands In Gaza Will Come To Christ: Gaza Terrorist Turned Christian Says (89 Views)

What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thousands In Gaza Will Come To Christ: Gaza Terrorist Turned Christian Says by Bendy: 11:31pm On Jan 04
A former member of the Fatah terrorist organization who turned to faith in Jesus Christ has predicted that thousands of Gazans will become Christians as the war between Hamas and Israel rages on.

Born in Gaza, Taysir “Tass” Abu Saada, said he believes the war will lead many in Gaza to feel hopeless, abandoned, and lied to by Hamas, the terror group governing Gaza. As a result, he predicted they will abandon Islam and Hamas’s extremism and turn toward Christianity, for the teachings of the Bible.

“I did not understand how we could lose so many wars against Israel. We were bigger than Israel in numbers and size, we had more equipment — everything we had was more than they had, but still, we lost the wars against them.”

“Hamas is an ideology that is spread among many people, not only in the Gaza Strip but all over the world,” Saada told Rosenberg. “However, God has a plan. And I believe the Arabs’ and the Jews’ plan is also part of that, and that is where my hope is.

“That is why I am back in the Holy Land, to move to the Gaza Strip and take part in rebuilding,” Saada continued. “I believe with all the destruction, with all that happened, with the hardship the Palestinians have gone through, they cannot sit back but will ask, ‘Why?’
“God is going to do a lot of work,” in Gaza, he said, “and I want to be a part of that.”

Saada already has a team on the ground ministering to Gazans during the war, and in time, “the harvest is going to be huge,” he said, referring to the number of Gazans he is confident will ultimately turn to faith in Jesus Christ.

https://believersportal.com/thousands-in-gaza-will-come-to-christ-gaza-terrorist-turned-christian-says/

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 243) Eph.3:20 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Religious Nigerians / Disciples: The Cult Of Tb Joshua,eye Documentary How True Is This? Touch Not My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.