Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke (19570 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by Sonnobax15(m): 11:12am On Jan 05
lipsrsealed
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by aycorporat(m): 11:14am On Jan 05
Truth is most of these traditional rulers have outlived their usefulness.

I might also add that, some may be useful during election periods as well as cooperating with the Government to have a stable domain.

Although, it isn't out of place to say some are exceptional in facilitating developments to their domains by means of bringing in social services like donating lands for schools, hospitals etc.

1 Like

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by Paramount01(m): 11:18am On Jan 05
huptin:
What is the economic value of those traditional rulers? Why does the government have to pay them?

Please don't just slash...stop paying them! Bunch of economic parasites.

With this I knwo you are from South East, no need to ask
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by qrymz(m): 11:21am On Jan 05
I don't get, did he enter public transport from Osun to Abuja abi he was almost kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by Charly68: 11:22am On Jan 05
Ireportlive:
Aregbesola did a huge financial mess in Osun... instead of allowing Oyetola with financial knowledge to bail them out, they voted Adeleke
The man didn't share money so they voted him out... Ade dancer is teaching them financial prudency too as a business man.

1 Like

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by rafcrown(m): 11:26am On Jan 05
Dear dancing Gomina,I need express degree like your own . How much?

2 Likes

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:29am On Jan 05
I don't just feel comfortable each time this man opens his mouth;he spews gibberish each time ! There is something about him that's unstatemanly. He looks and acts like someone that's unsuitable to be a state governor. He is totally unlike his brother,the charismatic Isiaka Adeleke,"Serubawon",the first executive Governor of Osun state.

Ademola should comport himself and show that he has some "Omoluabi" blood in him. We are Yoruba;we don't do ganrangaran like some people. He should learn from his late brother, Isiaka Adeleke, Serubawon the first ! Dancing around shamelessly and spewing gibberish all over makes Ademola Adeleke looks like a jester ! Such characteristics are unbefitting of anyone called an executive Governor of any state in Nigeria.

Governor Ademola Adeleke needs to sit up,nobody really cares about his dancing talents or whatever. He should act and behave like a Governor !

2 Likes

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by yewit37486: 11:45am On Jan 05
Paramount01:

Answer the question instead of resorting to whataboutism. Smh.
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by yewit37486: 11:51am On Jan 05
OROSUNBOLB:
I don't just feel comfortable each time this man opens his mouth;he spews gibberish each time ! There is something about him that's unstatemanly. He looks and acts like someone that's unsuitable to be a state governor. He is totally unlike his brother,the charismatic Isiaka Adeleke,"Serubawon",the first executive Governor of Osun state.

Ademola should comport himself and show that he has some "Omoluabi" blood in him. We are Yoruba;we don't do ganrangaran like some people. He should learn from his late brother, Isiaka Adeleke, Serubawon the first ! Dancing around shamelessly and spewing gibberish all over makes Ademola Adeleke looks like a jester ! Such characteristics are unbefitting of anyone called an executive Governor of any state in Nigeria.

Governor Ademola Adeleke needs to sit up,nobody really cares about his dancing talents or whatever. He should act and behave like a Governor !

So to you addressing an older person as acting ganrangaran and calling him shameless and spewing gibberish is "Omoluabi" behaviour. Smh. Maybe you should look in the mirror first before accusing Adeleke.
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:54am On Jan 05
Ireportlive:
Aregbesola did a huge financial mess in Osun... instead of allowing Oyetola with financial knowledge to bail them out, they voted Adeleke

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. Wasn't it same Oyetola that was owing civil servants and did nothing as a governor before Adeleke was voted in ?
What exactly did Oyetola do in his first term ?
Nawa
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by Ireportlive: 11:58am On Jan 05
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. Wasn't it same Oyetola that was owing civil servants and did nothing as a governor before Adeleke was voted in ?
What exactly did Oyetola do in his first term ?
Nawa

That is why Oyetola is a financial expert

He was paying the debt, so that debt servicing won't be a burden

He payed monthly salary and pension

Backlogged of gratuity and salary were paid but by bit they paid till 2012

He still managed to deliver a flyover and several roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by Bluntemperor: 12:01pm On Jan 05
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!
I been dey see this Man as person wey fit get sense, but the comment of risking his life and adding to Osun money is an arrogant statement.
Seems this Adeleke feel he is larger than life, shey na public transport like GIG him dey use come the Abuja abi na Airpeace, Mad people everywhere.
Baba shout up your mouth there, if you no need Gov. money Osun people go know.

See,bro,Una just de wake up,abi?
When he was dancing,he created that impression for asking the Osun people to vote him and you wander if the man can get even the Budget right!
Now,he is saying ' I risked life' from a Chief Security Officer of the state!
Na wa o! With his dancing and his Cap,he has captured the people!
Anyway nothing new again from Politicians!

1 Like

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05
yewit37486:

So to you addressing an older person as acting ganrangaran and calling him shameless and spewing gibberish is "Omoluabi" behaviour. Smh. Maybe you should look in the mirror first before accusing Adeleke.

Oh,you must really think everybody is your mate here,right ?! Some of us are actually your parents's age mates !
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by yewit37486: 12:06pm On Jan 05
OROSUNBOLB:

Oh,you must really think everybody is your mate here,right ?! Some of us are actually your parents's age mates !

Then conduct yourself accordingly.
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05
yewit37486:

Then conduct yourself accordingly.

You need that advice more;you don't open your mouth first and then think later !
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by yewit37486: 12:08pm On Jan 05
OROSUNBOLB:

You need that advice more;you don't open your mouth first and then think later !

Mschew.
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by LajaLaba: 12:11pm On Jan 05
Goodnewsforlife:
This Nigeria matter tire person

How traditional rulers go dey collect money self?

As in many things wrong with Nigeria n it’s people
Most of u kids knows nothing undecided
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05
yewit37486:

Mschew.

That's "unomoluabi" the same trait I accused your darling Ademola of !
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by yewit37486: 12:12pm On Jan 05
OROSUNBOLB:

That's "unomoluabi" the same trait I accused your darling Ademola of !

Mschew
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by khen10: 1:22pm On Jan 05
Aonkuuse:
Oh politicians, which one is "I don’t need government money but will rather add to it??” abeg go and sit down jare.... In recent times, even traditional rulers have started joining the corrupt rulling class, the traditional rulling system should be redefined or be scrapped
My brother, the traditional ruling system has always been tainted with corruption, even since pre-colonial times. The only difference now is that they are no longer at the top table
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by festuzinic(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05
Ireportlive:
Like the way you voted Bulaba to bail Nigeria out of Buhari mess. You guys dey always amaze me.. No brain at all, only empty skull
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by OVB123: 1:34pm On Jan 05
Ireportlive:
I told this forum same thing some months ago and their were arguing with me.
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by Ireportlive: 1:53pm On Jan 05
festuzinic:
Like the way you voted Bulaba to bail Nigeria out of Buhari mess. You guys dey always amaze me.. No brain at all, only empty skull

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Happy new year
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by kingthreat(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05
All Nigerian politicians are the same.
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by Ironbull: 2:37pm On Jan 05
Sir, pls which one is you risk your life?
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by LillyandDaisy: 2:44pm On Jan 05
plaindealer:
Even dancing on duty sef dey life risky.. grin grin
The man is really performing more expectation, you have to in Osun to understand

1 Like

Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by HRMK: 5:29pm On Jan 05
YO DONT NEED GOVERNMENT MONEY?
DONT YOU DRAW YOUR MONTHLY SALARY AND ALLOWANCE?YEYE DEY SMELL!WHO IS DECEIVING WHO HERE?
Re: I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke by huptin(m): 12:09am On Jan 06
Paramount01:

Sorry to disappoint you, Yoruba ni mi. Omo Kaaro O jire? Think. What's the need for 10,000 monarchs in the region?

Whats their use? What is their economic value? UK has only one king, while south west have over 10,000. Come on. Nkan to ba ti poju ma pada lose value e ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja / There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.