Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland (1013 Views)

Names Of Most Popular Ijaws On Nairaland. / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Ebi2233: 6:11am On Jan 05
You go to Google and search my pictures then you spread it here and there.
Know that the latest of these pictures is at least 5 years ago so don't use this and judge me.

Why don't you promote your tribe on Nairaland like I do.

@General Ditari

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Ebi2233: 6:20am On Jan 05
I promote my tribe and na you e pain.
Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by DMerciful(m): 7:35am On Jan 05
Go and look at the children of billionaire Northerners who became billionaires because they own your oil wells in Ijaw land but you think that dragging supremacy with Igbos is what you should focus on.

Look how poor you look vs the people taking away your oil money
Ebi2233:
Know that the latest of these pictures is at least 5 years ago so don't use this and judge me.

@General Ditari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by KashApp: 7:35am On Jan 05
I really like the fact that you see Yoruba as your Baba grin keep fighting the space with your Igbo mate, Bro. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by BrodaBenad: 7:38am On Jan 05
DMerciful:
Go and look at the children of billionaire Northerners who became billionaires because the own your oil wells in Ijaw land but you think dragging supremacy with Igbos is what you should focus on.

Look how poor you look vs the people taking away your oil money

Leave them

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by nonhuman(m): 7:40am On Jan 05
See children, so ijaw people don't have sensible humans to lead them, na street hungry urchin they appointed to be their leader

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 7:40am On Jan 05
Carry go jare. The SS is a strong block with the Ijaw being a strong member of that coalition. The unity beggers from the land of the rising hate can only bark and wail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by socialjustice93: 8:05am On Jan 05
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari

You're the most timid kid on nairaland. Always sounding incoherent after gulping full gallon of ejaw ogogoro. See his dirty shade of black, tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Ebi2233: 8:29am On Jan 05
If e pain una too much, go hug transformer.
Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Ebi2233: 8:32am On Jan 05
Igbos are the ones attacking Ijaw first and when we give them taste of their own medicine they cry foul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Beremx(f): 8:33am On Jan 05
Ebi2233:
If e pain una too much, go hug transformer.
you can promote your ethnic group on nairaland without dragging Igbos into your madness. Igbos don't have problems with Ijaw people. We are not your enemies. Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man never had problems with us because he was well accepted and loved by Igbo people. Promote your identity in peace!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Nightwolf1: 8:48am On Jan 05
grin Una get time to engage a classless hungry man.😋

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Ebi2233: 8:53am On Jan 05
Beremx:
you can promote your ethnic group on nairaland without dragging Igbos into your madness. Igbos don't have problems with Ijaw people. We are not your enemies. Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man never had problems with us because he was well accepted and loved by Igbo people. Promote your identity in peace!!

Igbos disturb my peace first whenever Ijaw gets promoted.
Too much jealousy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by BrodaBenad: 9:04am On Jan 05
Ebi2233:

Igbos disturb my peace first whenever Ijaw gets promoted.
Too much jealousy.

How did you know they're Igbos in a faceless forum?

You're not bright at all

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by Ebi2233: 9:27am On Jan 05
BrodaBenad:

How did you know they're Igbos in a faceless forum?

You're not bright at all
Igbos is like smoke, you can feel it even in closed doors.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:52am On Jan 05
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by jude79(m): 10:16am On Jan 05
Ebi2233:
Igbos is like smoke, you can feel it even in closed doors.

In that case, it can only be called obsession with anything ibo, it's not the fault of the ibo man that an unsuccessful ijaw boy feel frustrated, after all successful ijaw men are comfortable with their ibo cousins, this disease can only be cured if and only if he rejects his prejudices for anything ibo and channels his apathy for them into hard work, his success depends on his level of rejecting such useless prejudices championed by South West media, who really did a lot of damage to me in my earlier years, when I discovered that all their stories are false narratives, I did away with them and started working with iboes, with it came success, I can't be deceived against the Jews again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by payaseriy: 4:19pm On Jan 06
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari
lie kill u der

Those pics are recents. Shame wan make u claim say u be big man now... Pic wey u post last year. God go punish you.

Look at your wretched life and second hand clothes plus second hand Tecno phone and second hand charger. Everything about you is fake. See as kwashikor wan kill you for the picture. You never see food chop, you dey insult people wey dey spend millions monthly as donation to charity.

Nor worry, I never get your time now. When I get ur time, I go place call and have my boys trace all your details and even track u down. At least we don get ur picture, we dey observe you to misbehave for this forum, something we fit hold against you, and now then you go know say fake life nor dey pay.
Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by payaseriy: 4:28pm On Jan 06
Nightwolf1:
grin Una get time to engage a classless hungry man.😋
I swear

This Ebi2233 na complete waste of time.

Full name according to bvn: Ebipreotu Funlayefa
Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by payaseriy: 4:46pm On Jan 06
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari

Ebipreotu Funlayefa

If I see another tribal hate post or trend again from you, I will post your address, other pictures, phone number and other details.

I'm not Igbo, bt i hate all these tribalist with passion.

I have full details of your online fraud to deceive people with amnesty program to pay money... People are even looking for you as we speak.

I will post ur destiny here to the extent that u will go mute for life in Bomadi.

Re: Pictures Of The Leader Of The Ijaws On Nairaland by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06
jude79:

In that case, it can only be called obsession with anything ibo, it's not the fault of the ibo man that an unsuccessful ijaw boy feel frustrated, after all successful ijaw men are comfortable with their ibo cousins, this disease can only be cured if and only if he rejects his prejudices for anything ibo and channels his apathy for them into hard work, his success depends on his level of rejecting such useless prejudices championed by South West media, who really did a lot of damage to me in my earlier years, when I discovered that all their stories are false narratives, I did away with them and started working with iboes, with it came success, I can't be deceived against the Jews again.

Lol ! So,Sowore is now Ijaw,right ? It's really funny,how can someone's name be SOWORE and anyone will think he is an Ijaw man !

(1) (Reply)

Obj Score Card / Is Ob/pdp Serious At All? / Public Hols: Atiku D Target!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.