Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. (13104 Views)

Indian Navy Recaptures Ship From Somali Pirates And Rescues 17 Crew / Indian Navy Rescue Ship From Somali Pirates (photos) / Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by aspabay(m): 8:59am On Jan 05
tammyf:
When will Nigeria get to this level of swift response both on land and sea ?

Useless mofos always ready to say bad about your country. Nigeria's navy control is so far highly commendable.

The action and surveillance has reduced theft and piracy on the gulf of Guinea.

No be me go lecture you with facts, Google is your friend.

Nigeria's Navy is doing very well

3 Likes

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by thatigboman: 9:01am On Jan 05
Malikdking:
Wetin concern India for Isreal-Hamas conflict ??
from this news, this doesnt have anything to do with the conflict. likely carried out by somalian criminals

1 Like

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Postinor: 9:03am On Jan 05
igbosarejews:

In your Islamic tèrrórist Br@ins
🤣🤣🤣, after how many months your god own nation can't defeat hamas, shame on israel
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Postinor: 9:04am On Jan 05
chinonso47:

Surely a postinor, if it was properly used would solved this world of u..
🤣🤣🤣, bloody gentile
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by deanoffaculty: 9:04am On Jan 05
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/indian-navy-vigilant-on-hijacked-ship-with-indian-crew-near-somalia/amp_articleshow/106562196.cms
I think Indian is up to something these days. This would be like 3rd time in the last 12months. The have even increased their military budget lately. Something is cooking.
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by treatise: 9:09am On Jan 05
Oakenshield:
Nigeria no get
We get; it's named BH Destroyer grin
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by kingolu1(m): 9:11am On Jan 05
Antoeni:
You Gerrit?
You people have no regard for anyone,no matter what Muslims will never portrait the picture of Jesus in this manner , except Christian themselves.why tagging that picture with the prophet name.i handle you over to God almighty
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by FamTomx2(m): 9:15am On Jan 05
Akaegwu:
Piss be unto him

grin grin

Savage
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Timoleon(m): 9:15am On Jan 05
princeade86:
Sorry to divert the topic. I want to ask about something pls. Is it true that police don't help someone collect debt. Because I took some that owed me close to half a million to police station, d case has been dragging for like 6 month now. So yesterday, when I got to station to vent my displeasure about how d case is handling, they boldly told me that I should be patience because is not police job to help someone collect debt, but they are just helping me. Pls police is the house, how true is this? And if is true, won't there be chaos in d land because many people will be taking law to their hands.
yep...their job is to prevent breakdown of law and order that may arise from your issues with the other party. The court is vested with the power to fetch you redress. The police might mediate and hopefully you and the party reach an agreement without the need for court otherwise, all you'll be doing is intimidating the fella. Most times it works, a fella who is conversant with the law may charge you and the police officer you used to court though if he is maltreated in the process of you seeking redress through the police and not the court.
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by princeade86(m): 9:21am On Jan 05
Timoleon:
yep...their job is to prevent breakdown of law and order that may arise from your issues with the other party. The court is vested with the power to fetch you redress. The police might mediate and hopefully you and the party reach an agreement without the need for court otherwise, all you'll be doing is intimidating the fella. Most times it works, a fella who is conversant with the law may charge you and the police officer you used to court though if he is maltreated in the process of you seeking redress through the police and not the court.
sorry sir, can I approach court directly?
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Timoleon(m): 9:27am On Jan 05
princeade86:
sorry sir, can I approach court directly?

Through a lawyer.
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Kushites: 9:41am On Jan 05
aspabay:

Useless mofos always ready to say bad about your country. Nigeria's navy control is so far highly commendable.

Don’t mind the idiots. As we are speaking there are Indian sailors under arrest in Nigeria after their ship carrying stolen oil was apprehended by the Nigerian Navy bang in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:45am On Jan 05
Ireportlive:
The main reason US Navy won't leave Gulf of Persian, and Gulf of Arabia
good morning handsome 💋
hope you slept well
have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Greenfaces: 9:59am On Jan 05
Kentuforchrist:
Death to all Muslims
Death to islam
Dey cap dust. You go hail
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Jan 05
It is true..Police don't retrieve debt from debtors. Infact, It's boldly written at AREA F in Ikeja.

princeade86:
Sorry to divert the topic. I want to ask about something pls. Is it true that police don't help someone collect debt. Because I took some that owed me close to half a million to police station, d case has been dragging for like 6 month now. So yesterday, when I got to station to vent my displeasure about how d case is handling, they boldly told me that I should be patience because is not police job to help someone collect debt, but they are just helping me. Pls police is the house, how true is this? And if is true, won't there be chaos in d land because many people will be taking law to their hands.
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Jan 05
God bless you sir for this.

aspabay:

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by ReubenE(m): 10:10am On Jan 05
princeade86:
That's what they usually say that it is not their job to retrieve debt. But when they eventually do, they will still collect 10% from the whole sum for the stations that are still considerate

I trust you paid some even before they took the case
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:10am On Jan 05
Postinor:
Israel must be defeated by all means, the fallen republic of israel
you will die like fowl, you people are dying yet you are claiming victory, all hamas leaders were killed in a surgical strike in their hideout, yet you are still claiming Isreal will loose. Isreal drone need to visit terorist supporters in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Jan 05
Postinor:

Yeah, in the comfort of your bedroom abi?

1 Like

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Hezzyluv: 10:25am On Jan 05
Kentuforchrist:
Death to all Muslims
Death to islam

What kind of comment is this??
Does this make sense to you? Does it?
Haba!
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by CJStarz: 10:47am On Jan 05
Westerhoffe:
By the time the Indian Army showcases their talents and skills as done in their movies, those hijackers will be flying underwater, drinking sea water to the bottom of the sea.

"Go get them Indian Tiger, give'em Hell."
😂😂😂
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Floky215: 11:07am On Jan 05
Postinor:

They can only try..

1 Like

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Postinor: 11:25am On Jan 05
Whatisurproblem:
you will die like fowl, you people are dying yet you are claiming victory, all hamas leaders were killed in a surgical strike in their hideout, yet you are still claiming Isreal will loose. Isreal drone need to visit terorist supporters in Nigeria
🤣🤣🤣, israel has defeated and they don't still have the captives, israel has only mainly killed civilians,hamas are still very in control of gaza, israel is a joke

1 Like

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Krismas(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/indian-navy-vigilant-on-hijacked-ship-with-indian-crew-near-somalia/amp_articleshow/106562196.cms
grin
The question am asking for which NO ONE is answering is that,
HOW IS THE BAB AL-MANDEB strait in Yemen INTERNATIONAL WATERS? How manage? If this strait were in Britain, will it have been considered International property? If the Suez Canal, the strait of Bosporus etc are all belonging to the nearby nations, then the gulf of Eden including the Bab Al mandeb should belong to both Yemen and Djibouti. They should be taking toll from ships using the place like Egypt wen you use the Suez canal

Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05
Postinor:
🤣🤣🤣, israel has defeated and they don't still have the captives, israel has only mainly killed civilians,hamas are still very in control of gaza, israel is a joke
your foolishness is Legendary, those in control of Gaza were hidden in Baruit, yet Isreal still Locate and kill them in surgical strike, and those in control of Gaza can't stop isreali ground troops holding positions across Gaza, can't also stop isreali bombings everyday when Isreal are busting their hideout among school children, women and in hospitals. When they die finish, you supporters battling with hunger here will comit suicide
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:14pm On Jan 05
ARABS FULL OF TROUBLE AND HATRED FOR OTHER RACE AND RELIGION angry
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Krismas(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05
Whatisurproblem:
grin Over 30 Mossad operatives have been arrested in Turkey.
Mossad struck in Beruit few days ago, in Iran yesterday and in Syria also.
The plan is to shift attention from Gaza to other locations, to force these nations to come into the war so dat America will have no choice but get directly involved.
Those nations already know, so Israel is failed once more. They will not reply.
And only yesterday, the American warship in the Mediterranean has been removed. Signaling America will not fight Israel Stupid wars. You think Israel is winning? Winning what really? Israel is FINISHED! grin
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Krismas(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ARABS FULL OF TROUBLE AND HATRED FOR OTHER RACE AND RELIGION angry
grin Israel is at the heart of all the trouble in the region. They are Europeans who came into Palestine in the 40s with no single historical or ancestral connection to the land. With the cruel motive to purge Palestinians from their God given lands, under the guise of Judaism. This is the beginning of all the trouble in the place
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05
Krismas:
grin Over 30 Mossad operatives have been arrested in Turkey.
Mossad struck in Beruit few days ago, in Iran yesterday and in Syria also.
The plan is to shift attention from Gaza to other locations, to force these nations to come into the war so dat America will have no choice but get directly involved.
Those nations already know, so Israel is failed once more. They will not reply.
And only yesterday, the American warship in the Mediterranean has been removed. Signaling America will not fight Israel Stupid wars. You think Israel is winning? Winning what really? Israel is FINISHED! grin
winning war is number of casualties and achieving target aim. Isreal stated it clearly on October 7 that he's on revenge mission, that Gaza will be in ruin that have never been seen before, that all hamas leaders are Legitimate target. Those are their mission cos they ve signed thier death warrant moment they decided to attack Isreal. Now tell wich of those agenda they never achieve? You are a mumu pushing Palestinians to slaughter.
Re: Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. by Krismas(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05
Whatisurproblem:
your foolishness is Legendary, those in control of Gaza were hidden in Baruit, yet Isreal still Locate and kill them in surgical strike, and those in control of Gaza can't stop isreali ground troops holding positions across Gaza, can't also stop isreali bombings everyday when Isreal are busting their hideout among school children, women and in hospitals. When they die finish, you supporters battling with hunger here will comit suicide
grin If Israel is in control of Gaza, how come they are pulling out 8 battalions of IDF? Why are dey running away? Hamas is over 30,000 thousand in Gaza. U kill a leader so? How has that affected Hamas operations in Gaza? After 3months and spending close to 60billion USD, Israel is not even close to defeating Hamas grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liberia Blocks Social Media Amid Anti-corruption Protests / Helicopter Crashes In Central London / Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.