Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them (232 Views)

Complete Guide To Become A Big Data Engineer In This 2020- Free PDF / 10 Or More Programmers Needed To Co-found A Big Technology Company / Looking For Php Freelancers To Work On A Big Project With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them by PawsitiveBro(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05
Before you make that payment or carry out any transaction with Naijawebhost, know that this company is managed by a fraudster in the North.

I was searching for a Nigerian domain registrar to buy a domain name for a client. I paid 12k for a domain and till this moment, Naijawebhost is yet to give me the domain I paid for. I have opened ticket, emailed them, and sent messages via WhatsApp, they refused to respond.

Please, AVOID NAIJAWEBHOST! THEY ARE SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them by PawsitiveBro(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07
Avoid them
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them by SunshineIHCTS(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07
I have experienced the same with them in the past, and they won't reply messages.
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them by PawsitiveBro(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07
SunshineIHCTS:
I have experienced the same with them in the past, and they won't reply messages.
I lost 12k I paid for a domain
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them by branhampaul: 8:42am On Jan 09
I agree with you. My websites hosted with them has been down for the past two weeks. I registered a new domain with them and that has been down too and not working. Loss of money to me, as well as almost loss of reputation for my brand.

The painful part is its inability to respond to support tickets nor WhatsApp messages. It is very painful.

Not just me but hundreds of other of his customers are affected too.

Karma will catch up with him; he cannot run forever.

He keeps giving promises of restoring the websites for the past weeks but no result to show for it.
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is A Big Scam. Avoid Them by PawsitiveBro(m): 8:47am On Jan 09
branhampaul:
I agree with you. My websites hosted with them has been down for the past two weeks. I registered a new domain with them and that has been down too and not working. Loss of money to me, as well as almost loss of reputation for my brand.

The painful part is its inability to respond to support tickets nor WhatsApp messages. It is very painful.

Not just me but hundreds of other of his customers are affected too.

Karma will catch up with him; he cannot run forever.

He keeps giving promises of restoring the websites for the past weeks but no result to show for it.
My 12k just gone like that.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ide For Mobile And Web Development For Android Apk / 100% Funny Comedy / Opportunity For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.