Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Message From Our Director General (DG) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Message From Our Director General (DG) (94 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / Dangote Group Appoints Olakunle Alake As Its New Group Managing Director / Dangote Cement Appoints Cherie Blair, Tony Blair’s Wife As Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Our Director General (DG) by HarryAje: 3:23pm On Jan 05
Dear Future Diplomat,

Our world today has posed extraordinary global challenges, and the need for effective and efficient diplomacy has never been in demand like ever before. The nations are looking for people who are tactful and skillful in managing delicate situations, handling people, and able to conduct official negotiations and maintain political, economic, and social relations with another country or countries. With this backdrop, I am pleased to introduce the Future Diplomats Corporation.

The Future Diplomats Corporation is a Model UN simulation, nonprofit diplomatic organization, with a mandate of preparing future diplomats to find lasting solutions to global issues. We are a new horizon in diplomacy, and the fastest growing international diplomatic network, striving for diplomatic excellence in every sector of our profession and life.

The corporation is dedicated to facilitating the global exchange of ideals, knowledge and building bridges for understanding and corporation on global issues and diplomacy. We are passioned about developing skills and ensuring the career-long learning opportunities that are required for today and tomorrow’s diplomats. We have designed our website to give you an overview of our mission, vision, objectives, activities, and multicultural gatherings and performances of our diplomatic delegates, our ambassadors, and their missions endeavors around the world.

As you browse through our website, I hope you will be stimulated to become a part of this Global Diplomatic Community, connecting and collaborating in our endeavors to provide solutions to global issues. I personally invite you to become an Ambassador with us, and looking forward to meeting with you at our conferences and global events.

Yours in the arena of service,

Ambassador Ernest Gibson
(Founder and Director General)

(1) (Reply)

Matador SEG 28 Travel Pack / Entrepreneurship Vs. Traditional Employment Choosing Your Path / Why You Should Have Some Soft Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.