Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos (40896 Views)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Natbrowny: 7:06pm On Jan 05
ada9ja:

But U read the post...iti no good

No mind am

Headline readers
Content avoiders.
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by tuzle(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05
Pristine664:
Well I'm happy for the parents but young girls of nowadays can plan anything.

That is how one of my cousins said she was kidnapped in 2018 only to discover 3 years later that she went for a birthday party outside the town and spent the weekend with a guy.

And everyone believed her story when she finally came back. grin
I know another person like that, this one attends oou. When she was in 100l she lied to everyone that they kidnapped her. She was missing for close to a week and all attempt to contact her proved futile. They called all her friends on school and they all said they haven't seen her since. They reported to police, took the matter to church. When they later found her, she said they kidnapped her and took her phone but that they later returned it. The girl later confided to her friend that she went to a guys place and switched her phone off.

3 Likes

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Agugbadin: 7:15pm On Jan 05
Glory be to God.
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by NoToPile: 7:17pm On Jan 05
Lots of foolish people on Nairaland sha.

Every kidnap issue involving females is an avenue for them to show their foolishness.

That same route, one of our pastors son boarded a bus from this same Ijanikin axis Alemu bustop and before they got to Celenizer bridge the bus was diverted into the bush, they were kidnapped and driven far far inside.

Also one of our ushers gave testimony back then of how she entered bus going to agbara and they found themselves in a thick bush in Badagry, it was by his mercies she came back.

Ijanikin to Agbara is less than 5minutes drive but anything can happen within that period.

Ijanikin down to Badagry axis is generally not a good place to get lost too much bushes around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by linearity: 7:27pm On Jan 05
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
See name "Special Ajiri"

Missing? Who knows if she didn't lodge with one boy somewhere, come dey make her loved ones worried, before deciding to go home after having enough jollyment with the boy that lodged her, na wa o?

Try and read before commenting make a new year new you resolution…..she entered one chance, they make her inhale something and she became unconscious and currently in the hospital.
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:28pm On Jan 05
linearity:

Try and read before commenting make a new year new you resolution…..she entered one chance, they make her inhale something and she became unconscious and currently in the hospital.

tongue
I no dey gree for anybody this year.
cheesy grin😆😂🤣
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by mvem(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
See name "Special Ajiri"

Missing? Who knows if she didn't lodge with one boy somewhere, come dey make her loved ones worried, before deciding to go home after having enough jollyment with the boy that lodged her, na wa o?
didn't you read the post ?
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by GreatOchuks: 7:57pm On Jan 05
[/b]She added: “They boarded Korope bus. I think they used chloroform to make her unconscious.[b]
But, but how did the Mom know about this ?
Mtthhh,,, Na lie , the 17 year old babe go knack , dem just de formulate lamba
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by ada9ja(f): 8:12pm On Jan 05
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You be mu², you should have seen I am referring to the period she is not yet found and not after she has been found.

The post says she was found but your comment, according to U is when she was missing. Guy any missing here is U sense
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:22pm On Jan 05
ada9ja:

The post says she was found but your comment, according to U is when she was missing. Guy any missing here is U sense

Mu²

Look at the person that wants to help people with their research work, proof reading etc., she can't even work on her own writings and she wants people to employ her service.

My comment was clear enough, I made it know that she was later found.

Her story can be real and at the same time it can be made up by her to play safe.
E dey happen, people dey plan their own kidnapping etc.

Was the mother there to know what they used or was there any proven lab test or investigation that proved it to be true, forget that talk abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Salakofemi439: 8:34pm On Jan 05
A million question waiting for her wen she wakes up..
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:36pm On Jan 05
Wao the girl is beautiful.
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Jan 05
Angelfrost:

If you can't read the full story posted up there, have the decency to at least read comments of those that read it before commenting.

Nor be everything wey enter person head he suppose to vomit.
The comments I have read so far are so nauseating, my skin crawls. It is written clearly there that she was rescued by vigilantes but no, these perverted creatures are drooling over the poor girl's body. Very hopeless lots

1 Like

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by dreamwords: 8:43pm On Jan 05
Wow, bootyfull for a 17 year old, what do girls of nowadays eat to grow bigger
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Jan 05
There is something seriously wrong with this generation of young people. Not only can't they read, the only thing on their mind is sex sex sex

2 Likes

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05
Fatbam005:
Missing keh.. With those two ripe balls.. No no no.. Let's hear from the horses mouth

Be civil.

1 Like

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Oladhips(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05
More good news like this 💚🙏
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by godwon01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05
Missing ke.

1 Like

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Trophy12: 9:37pm On Jan 05
SILVERLINES:
wink
Story

Person wey go knack
my brother u need help . grin
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by goggle48: 9:48pm On Jan 05
She done go lace.

2 Likes

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by obesse: 10:24pm On Jan 05
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by IyaTola: 10:48pm On Jan 05
undecided
Jflex07:
I hope she's still a Virgin.
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by SolMaximus: 3:03am On Jan 06
Blackfire:
Click like if you know she went to collect d***i*ck

Click share if you know she was kidnapped

The people have spoken

guy what about ufos, the aliens could like black girls
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by SolMaximus: 3:04am On Jan 06
see

Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by ceasare: 7:00am On Jan 06
Pristine664:
Well I'm happy for the parents but young girls of nowadays can plan anything.

That is how one of my cousins said she was kidnapped in 2018 only to discover 3 years later that she went for a birthday party outside the town and spent the weekend with a guy.

And everyone believed her story when she finally came back. grin

Girls can lie for d dick.had these 2 chicks come look for my nxt door neighbor that year in d university.they went for jamb in Lagos came all d way to Ife collect dick over d weekend and went back on Monday claiming they where kidnapped and someone help rescue them.that time no mobile phone o.u can imagine the parents hysteria over d weekend they ddnt turn up.learnt from the neighbor there parents gave testimony in church the following weekend that devil is a liar ,God did not let them weep over there daughter.those ladies am sure will be parents by now their daughters too go definitely run them street o sure daku.i was shocked that year cos such lie was strange to me then! So e don tey ladies dey do anyhow and lie convincingly up and down.
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by akeju900: 8:49am On Jan 06
Click like if you know she went to collect d***i*ckClick share if you know she was kidnapped The people have spokenClick like if you know she went to collect d***i*ckClick share if you know she was kidnapped The people have spoken...
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by Alexshey(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06
Jflex07:
I hope she's still a Virgin.
Shey she be Virgin before ni
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by ada9ja(f): 2:12pm On Jan 07
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Mu²

Look at the person that wants to help people with their research work, proof reading etc., she can't even work on her own writings and she wants people to employ her service.

My comment was clear enough, I made it know that she was later found.

Her story can be real and at the same time it can be made up by her to play safe.
E dey happen, people dey plan their own kidnapping etc.

Was the mother there to know what they used or was there any proven lab test or investigation that proved it to be true, forget that talk abeg.

U re using social media language as yardstick. U re eti. To the last part of your comment, I wish such happen to your relation, then let someone come up with such words. Peace
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:57pm On Jan 07
ada9ja:

U re using social media language as yardstick. U re eti. To the last part of your comment, I wish such happen to your relation, then let someone come up with such words. Peace

Uturu gba wu o gi dia for bringing those that are not part of the discussion into it.

For you to "wish" shows you're a bitter and frust rated lady.
They are not the cause of your misfo rtunes in life, any thing you wish them shall go back to you in multiple folds.

If you don't value your parents or relatives, don't try it with another person's own.

ila ra ni yi.

There is difference between making an illustration using people and WISHING*** people evil.

Henceforth, I go monitor this your moniker, that use less service wey you wan use dey scam people, I go cast am.

You don pri ce and you must pa y.
Re: Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos by ada9ja(f): 10:12pm On Jan 07
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Uturu gba wu o gi dia for bringing those that are not part of the discussion into it.

For you to "wish" shows you're a bitter and frust rated lady.
They are not the cause of your misfo rtunes in life, any thing you wish them shall go back to you in multiple folds.

If you don't value your parents or relatives, don't try it with another person's own.

ila ra ni yi.

There is difference between making an illustration using people and WISHING*** people evil.

Henceforth, I go monitor this your moniker, that use less service wey you wan use dey scam people, I go cast am.

You don pri ce and you must pa y.
Ara mi a ghi onu

For you to think such for another, such should be ascribed to you.

Scam....mhen U have mental issue aswear

See doctor before is too late

Someone is missing, you are assuming rubbish, am wishing you such now, U dey vex like goat ..

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) / PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.