Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I'm Tired Of Being Jobless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of Being Jobless (520 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by hailay01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05
Please to anyone reading this, I reside in Ibadan, Apata Area,

I'm a family man, and I have a small baby, my wife is still a nursing mother so she can resume work yet.

Pls kindly help me with a job to put food on the table.

I have a BSC in Statistics, but I can do any menial job too before I land any dream Job.

May God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by matify83: 6:26pm On Jan 05
One guy has given government a 2 months ultimatum to remedy his situation or "him go carry gun".

The despondency amongst the youths is real. Nigerians are at their witts end and the intervention schemes of government are not getting to the authentic beneficiaries.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by Lifeinlight: 7:35pm On Jan 05
matify83:
One guy has given government a 2 months ultimatum to remedy his situation or "him go carry gun".

The despondency amongst the youths is real. Nigerians are at their witts end and the intervention schemes of government are not getting to the authentic beneficiaries.

Honestly

An average Nigerian youths are either unemployed, underemployed, while a very large percentage of them are into cyber fraud which is known as Yahoo. Government do not care about the masses. It is really biting hard for an average Nigerian youths seriously and the government do not give a fvck about that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by ogashman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05
Gej didn't do as much as this and we all trooped out to the streets in protest.

Now tinubu and his croonies are doing worse and everyone just is dependent on hope and inshaallah.

When re we going to protest the way we protest against gejs govt?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by Necrophagia: 11:00am On Jan 06
Download Grindr and thank me later
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by princemillla(m): 11:57am On Jan 06
hailay01:
Please to anyone reading this, I reside in Ibadan, Apata Area,

I'm a family man, and I have a small baby, my wife is still a nursing mother so she can resume work yet.

Pls kindly help me with a job to put food on the table.

I have a BSC in Statistics, but I can do any menial job too before I land any dream Job.

May God bless you all.

hope you are not among those who place disparity between graduate n Street urchins

Think beyond ur boundaries, being BSc MSc or PhD holder does not guarantee food on ur table. Go out there n learn one thing or two. You can never go broke again no matter wat.

You have numerous ways you can enter the street, with your knowledge you can rebrand that urchins job n make it more presentable.

This is 2024, stop building someone else's dream when you can also uplift ur own dream.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by Scholace: 12:23pm On Jan 06
princemillla:
hope you are not among those who place disparity between graduate n Street urchins

Think beyond ur boundaries, being BSc MSc or PhD holder does not guarantee food on ur table. Go out there n learn one thing or two. You can never go broke again no matter wat.

You have numerous ways you can enter the street, with your knowledge you can rebrand that urchins job n make it more presentable.

This is 2024, stop building someone else's dream when you can also uplift ur own dream.

Goodluck
He won't learn one or two thing on an empty stomach or empty bank account.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by princemillla(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06
Scholace:
He won't learn one or two thing on an empty stomach or empty bank account.

He who hunger no kill, stress no kill. Na sufferness go kill am

Learn sir!
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by Scholace: 1:49pm On Jan 06
princemillla:

He who hunger no kill, stress no kill. Na sufferness go kill am

Learn sir!
This is stale long time ago. Even Men of God cannot fast for 7 days without food. He needs food and money to learn a skills. You can't learn on an empty stomach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by Bill8012(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by Bill8012(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by armyofone(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09
princemillla:

Goodluck

Please list the things he can go out there and learn. Give him list of ideas.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by Ahnii(f): 11:15pm On Jan 09
armyofone:

Please list the things he can go out there and learn. Give him list of ideas.
Hello maso yina.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by fineboynl(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10
What were you doing before you got married?

If i heard you correctly you said you are jobless how were you able to get married and have a child.? Feeding and paying rent if you said you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Jobless by armyofone(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10
Ahnii:

Hello maso yina.

Hello cheesy

You done change ya name ?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Force Marriage? / Child Marriage How Will Are All Guity Of It / 25 Kids Rescued From Trafficker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.