Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos (2010 Views)

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by PressMyButton: 8:53am On Jan 06
chiagozien:
They all left in 1967 yet foolish people came to East and fought for three years just to have them back.

Go ask your fathers why they fight in 1967.
You sought for trouble the moment your forefathers tresspased into Ore, prior to that Yorubas had no business in your fight with your northern overlords.

1 Like

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Brenbentondiaz: 8:58am On Jan 06
ahaz:

Op stop decieving yourself notting sarcastic about this..The lady is obviously lamenting on what she is missing you are hear trying to paint a dead wood.

Lolz. You ibos are so dense it's hilarious. Anything that remotely looks or sounds like massaging your overblown egos makes you start salivating, even when other intelligent beings see that same thing for the sarcasm it is. Your inferiority complex makes you start looking for validation all over the place. Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 9:06am On Jan 06
PressMyButton:

You sought for trouble the moment your forefathers tresspased into Ore, prior to that Yorubas had no business in your fight with your northern overlords.

Yoruba history grin grin

So who were those that started the fighting in East.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by PressMyButton: 9:51am On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Yoruba history grin grin

So who were those that started the fighting in East.
Gowon and Ojukwu.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 9:53am On Jan 06
PressMyButton:

Gowon and Ojukwu.
Kid everywhere.

🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by PressMyButton: 10:05am On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Kid everywhere.

Yoruba started the war in the east?
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 10:23am On Jan 06
PressMyButton:

Yoruba started the war in the east?
The soldiers that came to East to start war,are they Somali soldiers?

Which people make up the soldiers?
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by PressMyButton: 10:31am On Jan 06
chiagozien:
The soldiers that came to East to start war,are they Somali soldiers?

Which people make up the soldiers?
You need Education, most of you guys are indeed very ignorant.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 10:45am On Jan 06
PressMyButton:

You need Education, most of you guys are indeed very ignorant.
Kid face front.

This the reason your leaders removed history from school so that you western kids won't have anything in your brain.

You couldn't answer simple question yet you want me to engage you in discussion.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 11:05am On Jan 06
they dont get it....
people are makin fun over them all over the world....
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Jan 06
Chinjo2:
How we allowed politicians turned people that have coexisted peacefully in the past against each other just because of their selfish political gains still beat my imagination.
However when it comes to looting the treasure, politicians are all United.

ofcourse blame politicians....
did politicians forced you to be insultin people for years....??
everybody just dey press you ibos mumu button anyhow today....

even oyibos dey start doing it too....
onye chest beaters....

1 Like

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Pgirigory: 11:53am On Jan 06
SpatialKing:

Yorubas always believe people can't breathe without them... Lagos this, Lagos that.. 😂
So igbos can breathe without yorubas yet Lagos, yoruba land is always your breakthrough land, check your igbo movies

1 Like

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Pgirigory: 11:54am On Jan 06
TimeMachine3:
Imagine what this baboon is saying? Do you live in lagos? The traffic was so much that I stopped going out from 26th and you are here beating your chest like the silverback gorilla you are.

I wish I can actually stop you village baboons from coming back here. #spits

This is what you tell your mother, you insult and ridicule your mother anytime she speaks, charity begins at home.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Pgirigory: 11:57am On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Lagos will still be without Yorubas that think they're more important than God in Lagos.

Hate filled th!ings that always claim to be accommodators.

The only tribe out of more than 200 tribes that claims to be accommodating others.

The claims must be coming out of bitterness
Your claim is like saying Anambra will still be anambra if igbos are not there, I hope you learnt your lessons in 2023 when your leaders are going around begging like orphans

1 Like

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06
Pgirigory:
Your claim is like saying Anambra will still be anambra if igbos are not there, I hope you learnt your lessons in 2023 when your leaders are going around begging like orphans
You be mu mu.

Lagos will still be Lagos without yorubas
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by SpatialKing(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06
Pgirigory:
So igbos can breathe without yorubas yet Lagos, yoruba land is always your breakthrough land, check your igbo movies

I'm Igbo and I have never visited Lagos and I'm still breathing...
You guys should get a life...

Nothing special about your Lagos
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by aswani(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
They all left in 1967 yet foolish people came to East and fought for three years just to have them back.

Go ask your fathers why they fight in 1967.

The Nigerian Army fought because Biafra had forcefully and without a referendum, co-opted minority tribes (even plus including their sweet oyel) into their Republic.

I will still say till today, if only East Central state had seceedeed, that Biafan war would not have happened.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 1:36pm On Jan 06
ahaz:

Op stop decieving yourself notting sarcastic about this..The lady is obviously lamenting on what she is missing you are hear trying to paint a dead wood.

what about her comment?
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06
aswani:

The Nigerian Army fought because Biafra had forcefully and without a referendum, co-opted minority tribes (even plus including their sweet oyel) into their Republic.

I will still say till today, if only East Central state had seceedeed, that Biafan war would not have happened.
You're talking rubbish.

Base on consensus Biafra was declared by Eastern leaders, which Philip Effiong from one of the minority tribe is the second in command of Biafra.

If your Nigeria was fighting because of minorities, then why did they massacre the same minority in Delta state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/asaba-massacre-terrible-blot-on-nigerias-history/

Assuming what you said up there is true,then why didn't Nigeria go with only those minorities you claim they were fighting for?

Do you people really think others are dumb
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Artscollection: 2:56pm On Jan 06
Chinjo2:
How we allowed politicians turned people that have coexisted peacefully in the past against each other just because of their selfish political gains still beat my imagination.
However when it comes to looting the treasure, politicians are all United.

That was one of the reasons why i was against apc and it's goons,we have never been against each other to this point b4 though most of these madness is in nairaland because it is really different in real life.

I kept asking myself if it is not the same yoruba people that gave back igbos their proporties back or some armed robbers took over from these kind ppl
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by aswani(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
You're talking rubbish.

Base on consensus Biafra was declared by Eastern leaders, which Philip Effiong from one of the minority tribe is the second in command of Biafra.

If your Nigeria was fighting because of minorities, then why did they massacre the same minority in Delta state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/asaba-massacre-terrible-blot-on-nigerias-history/

Assuming what you said up there is true,then why didn't Nigeria go with only those minorities you claim they were fighting for?

Do you people really think others are dumb

You realise the evil and unfortunate Asaba massacre was not authorised by the Nigerian army and was a personal vendetta by a senior military man who was subsequently reassigned from the war front?

Aside from Phillip Effiong, please list the other minorities in the heavily Ndigbo dominated Biafran executive military council?

The Federal military government probably didn't only go with the minorities because your rebel government would have been an enemy army at the doorstep which would have been unsafe. That's my opinion anyway.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06
aswani:

You realise the evil and unfortunate Asaba massacre was not authorised by the Nigerian army and was a personal vendetta by a senior military man who was subsequently reassigned from the war front?

Aside from Phillip Effiong, please list the other minorities in the heavily Ndigbo dominated Biafran executive military council?

The Federal military government probably didn't only go with the minorities because your rebel government would have been an enemy army at the doorstep which would have been unsafe. That's my opinion anyway.
Your last statement concluded everything,no need continue engaging you.

I deal on facts no personal opinions.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06
Artscollection:

That was one of the reasons why i was against apc and it's goons,we have never been against each other to this point b4 though most of these madness is in nairaland because it is really different in real life.

I kept asking myself if it is not the same yoruba people that gave back igbos their proporties back or some armed robbers took over from these kind ppl
Yoruba never give back Igbos anything.

It was all lies.
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by koondog: 3:15pm On Jan 06
SpatialKing:

I'm Igbo and I have never visited Lagos and I'm still breathing...
You guys should get a life...

Nothing special about your Lagos

Not their Lagos, that's why they are always fighting over it and claiming it. You don't fight over or claim what's truly yours. Yorubaa know deep in their hearts they don't own Lagos. If they did, other Southwest cities will look like that.

1 Like

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Pgirigory: 4:11pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
You be mu mu.

Lagos will still be Lagos without yorubas
This is what you tell your mother

1 Like

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by SpatialKing(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06
koondog:

Not their Lagos, that's why they are always fighting over it and claiming it. You don't fight over or claim what's truly yours. Yorubaa know deep in their hearts they don't own Lagos. If they did, other Southwest cities will look like that.

I'm still wondering why they haven't converted and transformed the coastal bushes like Moline, Idioga, Ogogoro, Igbo etc in Ondo state to be like Lagos state
Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by Artscollection: 9:05pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Yoruba never give back Igbos anything.

It was all lies.

I have never heard an igbo man complain of that but i am sure of SS ceasing igbo proporties especially in rivers.
They call it abandon property

1 Like

Re: Mockery And Sarcastic Video: Yoruba Tiktoker Tells Igbo To Come Back To Lagos by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
You don't know this people.

They are revisionist.

Always changing narrative up and down.

They were able to succeed in that when there was only Lagos Ibadan gutter media.

Why don't you tell your brothers and sisters to stay back? Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenga Obasanjo And Kalu: What's The Relationship Between Them? / New Police Uniform / Armed Robbers Lay Siege On Imo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.