Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village (3105 Views)

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by Birniwa(m): 6:42am On Jan 06
But the Igbo man who did this na confirmed Olodo oo. How will he get access to health services in need of emergency? How will his children get access to education? How will he get access to basic social amenities including miscellaneous and whatnot? What if his IPOB brothers come visiting anytime?

Igbos and common sense are like the distance between the East and the West of our planet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by Lucasinho(m): 6:47am On Jan 06
vanbonattel:

Building q mansion is a big business, do you know how many people you will keep employed before, during and after the Building? Even maintaining the house is another business that keeps people employed.

This is why your Sense reach abi

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by HitRun(m): 6:50am On Jan 06
We can waste money for this country sha.

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by Necrophagia: 7:59am On Jan 06
Hustle make your front view day like my own

Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by Good2go1: 8:24am On Jan 06
Why would I? if someone wants to exhibit his inferiority complex how is it my business ?
haffaze777:

Are you pained
Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by PawsitiveBro(m): 8:55am On Jan 06
Nicepoker:
No one is staying in that house.
And how is that your business?
Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by Nicepoker(m): 9:08am On Jan 06
PawsitiveBro:
And how is that your business?
And how is my comment your business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by cassyrooy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06
attackgat:
Successful Ebonyi State born businessman, John Anayochukwu Nwakpa, popularly known as 'John White', did something this New year which I urge all Igbos to do

He built his palatial country home right in the middle of no where in his Ekka village, Ezza community, Ezza North, Ebonyi State

He didn't care if the place has all the social amenities in the world, all he cared about is that his house in his ancestral land will be the best he can afford

So Igbos, if you can afford it, build in your village, build in your home town, build in your community, build in Igbo land. Stop building in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan and other places you are not indigenous to.

Don't let them decieve you with one Nigeria, there is no such thing. The day they will come for you,it will be impossible for you to carry what you have built elsewhere, and transport to Igbo land.
I did my NYSC in Ezza South, and I can tell you that Ebonyi people need to replicate this man and not Igbos in general, other states are far ahead of them but they will definitely catch up.

Kpotuba nụ egwu!
Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06
Omo,see jungle !
Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by gidgiddy: 6:28pm On Jan 06
Nice one, I support this. Because he did this, come back in 15 years time and the whole area will be dotted with mansions

Everything is not about urban area, it is things like this that turns a rural area into an urban area
Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by haffaze777(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06
Good2go1:
Why would I? if someone wants to exhibit his inferiority complex how is it my business ?

Then stop crying
Re: All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village by Ofodirinwa: 7:31pm On Jan 06
attackgat:
Successful Ebonyi State born businessman, John Anayochukwu Nwakpa, popularly known as 'John White', did something this New year which I urge all Igbos to do

He built his palatial country home right in the middle of no where in his Ekka village, Ezza community, Ezza North, Ebonyi State

He didn't care if the place has all the social amenities in the world, all he cared about is that his house in his ancestral land will be the best he can afford

So Igbos, if you can afford it, build in your village, build in your home town, build in your community, build in Igbo land. Stop building in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan and other places you are not indigenous to.

Don't let them decieve you with one Nigeria, there is no such thing. The day they will come for you,it will be impossible for you to carry what you have built elsewhere, and transport to Igbo land.

You're posting this like building a house in the village is a brand new idea lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And Take Free Tin Tomatoes - Erisco Foods Begs Muslims Amid Boycott / 10 Strange Laws Many Nigerians Don't Know About - No. 1 Will Shock You / Ppa Wins Imo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.