Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Make 250k Plus Online Weekly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 250k Plus Online Weekly (168 Views)

Make 250k Plus Online Weekly / Make 250k A Month Trading Forex �� / Invest with minimum of 1M and get 250k-500K ask me how (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 250k Plus Online Weekly by Lightened: 9:30pm On Jan 05
What if I tell you that you do not need to sell a physical product in order for you to earn a cool cash? You are shocked right? Wait! Let me give you a better explanation...

I'm Tolu Akinmurele, a convener of Global Ignite Affiliate (GIA) Group. I am so passionate about enlightenment, lecturing and guiding individuals on steps they need to take in getting extra income.

As you know that the world at large is unequivocally moving at a fast pace when it comes to technology, it is very possible for you to make money online even without having your own products or services, all you need is the right information, consistency, determination, discipline and data on your mobile phone or laptop.

I will be hosting a live session on Sunday 7th of January, 2024 by 8pm WAT. Join using this link https:///HXO5BLJPdbN4uQud3gh3HJ

Please note👉👉👉
1. This is not a get rich quick scheme.
2. You need commitment, focus and determination.
3. You only need your mobile phone (laptop optional).
4. The money (income) you get is solely based on your determination and consistency.
5. Access to free consultation whenever the need arises.

**I look forward to a pleasant meeting with you😊.**

Re: Make 250k Plus Online Weekly by Lightened: 4:13am On Jan 07
A live session today on how you can make 250k plus weekly online. Join the class here👉https:///HXO5BLJPdbN4uQud3gh3HJ, time is 8pm WAT, don't snooze on this opportunity👌. Repost and share.

See you in class!
Re: Make 250k Plus Online Weekly by Lightened: 4:15am On Jan 07
Enter the link as shown on the flyer image, type it in google chrome and search, you will be redirected to the whatsapp group. Join now☺️

Kindly repost and share 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Bitcoin Wallet I Can Use To Receive Btc / .. / Nigeria Japan Economic Forum....powered By Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.