Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest (46488 Views)

Youths Attack Awosika Police Station With Gallons Of Petrol Over Arrest Of Boys / Police Team 'Flee' Over Arrest Of Men Behind Lecturer's Attempted Murder. Photo / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by foleskay(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05
grin I like the way she dey subtly curse those ekelebe in Yoruba. Nigeria police are lazy. They are the only police in the world who will firstly arrest a suspect before investigation.

Always putting d cart bfore d horse. Gistlover wey no dey naija. Na snall small boys wey dey hustle dem go nab. Awon oniyeye

6 Likes

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Evolutionism: 10:35pm On Jan 05
The
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by UnemployedGradu: 10:36pm On Jan 05
saphiere:
Me I want to arrest seun for using his platform to promote hatred towards women.
Seun lalasticlala nlfpmod Dominique rule 2 broken.
They can ban me but my complacency is that I told you a piece of my mind. Nairaland is a social interaction forum and you are here claiming they use the platform to promote hatred towards women. If I was Seun, I would sue you for character defamation of Nairaland!

4 Likes

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by thatigboman: 10:36pm On Jan 05
Zico5:
Gistlover is a faceless entity. The more you look, the less you see. It has been like that for years. The owner of that page is very smart and good in what he or she is doing. Let's see how you guys go about it.
see them. Eulogising a cyber tout, criminal and terrorist because he is yoruba. And next start showing accommodating as of you have ever accommodated anyone in your life in your 1-room face me I face u

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Shomek(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05
This guy get mind oo
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Solitechworld(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05
Make NPF Give me ordinary 500k, I can give them the mumu live location...
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by eepeepook: 10:58pm On Jan 05
I no get time to read the news. Don’t forget NGL faced this treatment before bowing to pressure. Let’s see how this ends.
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:01pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
I no get time to read the news. Don’t forget NGL faced this treatment before bowing to pressure. Let’s see how this ends.

Which one is NGL?
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by joseph1832(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05
I don't know what actually transpired between the Nigeria police and gistlover, but, if I was at the helm of affairs of the Nigeria police, I'll make a scape goat of the editor(s) of gistlover.
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Bhol28: 12:09am On Jan 06
Police did not say they arrested Gistlover but guys working for gistlover.The way gistlover reacted it is suspicious that he/she knows these people.Police have evidence of blackmailing against the guys.Lets see how it will end.
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by olisaEze(m): 12:27am On Jan 06
Naija police in the muddy puddle again, because of their outdated colonial investigation techniques! As with Shekau that year, every once in a while they arrest gistlover and almost immediately he/she is blasting off on all throttles on his/her page on Instagram without even a pause! By now police suppose don get personal cell for gistlover with the way he/she keeps getting arrested with different faces! Maybe gistlover is actually one of the faceless men of GOT, because this is just all so embarrassing for the force! grin
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by tollyboy5(m): 12:38am On Jan 06
saphiere:
Me I want to arrest seun for using his platform to promote hatred towards women.
Seun lalasticlala nlfpmod Dominique rule 2 broken.
You're back. I've been waiting for you.

Will you marry me? grin
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by jaxxy(m): 2:08am On Jan 06
atobs4real:
Gistlover spoke up.
But why the curse?
Koyemi ooo
Following

I think some people are impersonating gistlover to commit blackmailing or something.
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by sammirano: 2:35am On Jan 06
Na one laousy yiboo Type this nonsense 200% certain.
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Eecho(m): 2:57am On Jan 06
Natbrowny:
Police arrested the guys selling data to Gist lover staffs.

Beautiful work 4rm d NPF

No gree 4 anybody
Gistlover Vs Police
Selling which data ? Anu mpama
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by NameInUse(f): 2:57am On Jan 06
Even if he be gistlover why arrest him..wetin be the offence🤷‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Egoveen: 3:24am On Jan 06
Jflex07:
Naija police too funny... These guys are not in this shithole
na waa
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by mrblessed(m): 4:14am On Jan 06
Haba Nigerian police. Make we dey investigate na
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by wirinet(m): 5:32am On Jan 06
joseph1832:
I don't know what actually transpired between the Nigeria police and gistlover, but, if I was at the helm of affairs of the Nigeria police, I'll make a scape goat of the editor(s) of gistlover.
But you will not make scapegoat of the Jos terrorists that murdered hundreds, not even a statement of efforts to catch them. You will not make scapegoats of kidnappers that have taken over our expressways and have now moved into the city. You will not make scapegoat of politicians stealing the country blind with reckless abandon. Its bloggers and editors that you want to waste limited money, resources and personnel to be making scapegoat.

Even the FBI with 100 times the budget of EFCC and police do not have time to be running after small time 419 boys and romance scammers in the US, but here the police and EFCC waste all their time and energy running after small boys doing romance scams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Hotice085: 5:58am On Jan 06
atobs4real:
Gistlover spoke up.
But why the curse?
Koyemi ooo
Following

So that the police knows how over useless they are

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Hotice085: 6:02am On Jan 06
joseph1832:

That is why you very mumu and remain jobless, of the problem the police has to solve yours is to make journalist scape goats if you were the police boss
Omo you mumu o no be small

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Snazzy147: 6:03am On Jan 06
ogashman:
The police is a joke...so out of all the problems ravaging the country, it's gistlover that is the catch. Someone that is not living in Nigeria.

Insecurity is pervading the land. Scores killed in plateau state and no response from the police but u re busy chasing shadows.

Person wey him house dey burn no dey find rat.

You go join police and respond for them na.

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by firearcher: 6:05am On Jan 06
How are those claiming gistlover is not in Nigeria sure he is not if he is "faceless".
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by wirinet(m): 6:12am On Jan 06
Hotice085:

That is why you very mumu and remain jobless, of the problem the police has to solve yours is to make journalist scape goats if you were the police boss
Omo you mumu o no be small
No mind am, just yesterday bandits killed six innocent traders in Kaduna going about their legitimate business, him no go find scapegoat there, na journalists be him main problem to scapegoat.

https://www.nairaland.com/7959586/terrorists-kill-six-traders-katsina

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by ABC101FF: 6:31am On Jan 06
ImoleNaija:

Eleyi open fake page dáràn. grin

He go don explain explain tire with no evidence. He now has though. cheesy
Lol, I'm telling you. Gist lover just nack am impersonation offence for head like this so. Charge sheet don long grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom / Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.