Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor (267 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 9:40pm On Jan 05
I'm having have a hard time understanding- a pastor who prays for a man who called people vermins and that other people's blood could be poison to succeed and rule over him. Is that not a fake and commercial pastor?
I don't know if i should call this Christianity or witchcraft.

what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Natbrowny: 9:42pm On Jan 05
Allow pastors collect brown envelope lowkey and in peace.

Na so one lay hands ontop Ukraine for flatscreen TV.

We never see am lay hands ontop jos or kaduna ooo.

Religion is beautiful. No cappings

1 Like

Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by PEACE2023: 10:47pm On Jan 05
Obrigardo:
I'm having have a hard time understanding- a pastor who prays for a man who called people vermins and that other people's blood could be poison to succeed and rule over him. Is that not a fake and commercial pastor?

what do you think?
. You are either a gay or your father
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 10:53pm On Jan 05
PEACE2023:
. You are either a gay or your father

Is this not sheer stupidity? And this fool will call himself a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 10:54pm On Jan 05
Natbrowny:
Allow pastors collect brown envelope lowkey and in peace.

Na so one lay hands ontop Ukraine for flatscreen TV.

We never see am lay hands ontop jos or kaduna ooo.

Religion is beautiful. No cappings

They won't heal the idiots in their churches but gladly pray for a criminal and fascist.
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by matify83: 10:58pm On Jan 05
If any one needs prayers. then it's Trump.

Nobody is beyond prayers.
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 11:44am On Jan 06
matify83:
If any one needs prayers. then it's Trump.

Nobody is beyond prayers.

He needs prayer for?

Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by matify83: 1:28pm On Jan 06
Obrigardo:

He needs prayer for?

Redemption
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 8:25pm On Jan 06
matify83:

Redemption

I think he is past redemption. How can an 80+year old hateful man be redeemed?
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06
Obrigardo:

I think he is past redemption. How can an 80+year old hateful man be redeemed?
It's never too late until one's last breath! undecided
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by LordCenturion(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06
Obrigardo:

what do you think?

Is there original pastor before? ,mention the name if you know one
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Iamanoited: 7:12am On Jan 07
NO. YOU ARE WRONG. TRUMP HIMSELF IS A STYLISH REVEREND.
HE PRAYS AND HIS PRAYERS ARE HEARD BY THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION.
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by AbuTwins: 7:21am On Jan 07
Jesus too abused people in speech!
Even Paul too!

Jesus

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Jesus even got a bit physical at times...

John 2:15
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

Paul in Galatians 3:1 - O Foolish Galatians....
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 9:37am On Jan 07
LordCenturion:

Is there original pastor before? ,mention the name if you know one

There are quite a lot and very extremist pastors in the US. Paula white and co, so many to name.
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 9:38am On Jan 07
AbuTwins:
Jesus too abused people in speech!
Even Paul too!

Oh my God!
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by LordCenturion(m): 9:40am On Jan 07
Obrigardo:

There are quite a lot and very extremist pastors in the US. Paula white and co, so many to name.

Mtchwwwwwe, Paula ko, Paulina ni
Re: Any Pastor That Prays For Donald Trump Is A Fake Pastor by Obrigardo: 9:44am On Jan 07
LordCenturion:

Mtchwwwwwe, Paula ko, Paulina ni

Now you are acting dumb. You said I should start naming names. I thought you asked that in Good faith not knowing you are just another braindead maga cultist. I don't know why you people are afraid of obvious truths.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG City Of David Allegedly In N320 Million Debt As Pastor Kpandel Takes Over F / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / Check This Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.