Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Crypto/tech Writer Open For New Jobs - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Crypto/tech Writer Open For New Jobs (104 Views)

In Need Of A Good Writer? Open.... / Tech Writer Needed For A Long Term Project / Tech Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto/tech Writer Open For New Jobs by Donnellie(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05
Hello! This should be my first post here but I must say what I do on Nairaland.

Okay!
My name is Dominic and I’m a writer you should have on your team. Not on your health and wellness team o! I don’t have any single idea in that aspect! grin grin grin😂😂

I’m a tech writer with experience writing in web3/Cryptocurrency and SaaS-B2B niches.

I am open to both long and short-term jobs and trials at this point in time and I’m hoping to have a long-term relationship with you, possibly taking our brands and names into the world arena.

- Seo-optimized website posts
- Articles
- Youtube scripts and more…

Feel free to shoot me a mail via Dominicnelly99@gmail.com

I hope we link up as fast as possible and crush our 2024 goals as the year is still young.

We will learn, win and earn together in this…

Fellow writers, feel free to connect. The world is ours for the taking in 2024!

WGMI lads!

(1) (Reply)

I'll Write The First Article Free Of Charge To Convince You / Learn How To Write And Make Money A Freelance Writer!!! / Technical Writer/graphics Brochure Designer Needed | Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.