Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso (10596 Views)

Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG / Lagos Orders Removal Of Unapproved Street Gates To Ease Traffic / Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by baysan(m): 7:28am On Jan 06
Seequadry:
Ikotun, ijegun, Idimu, igando..... Na only tinubu and Fashola near those area during thier time

Ambode & Sanwóolu bone face ignore them for that area and it's wrong

The same way tinubu and fashola abandoned Epe and Alagbado, Abuleegba and ikorordu vAxis
Na only Ambode and sanwolu remember them during his time.
The truth is not everypart of Lagos can be covered
during a government tenure, the most important thing is that they carry out significant projects, where there legacy would never be forgotten
People of Epe can never forget Ambode..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:29am On Jan 06
cenaman:
Our oyel money
More like IGR money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Fearyourcreator: 7:40am On Jan 06
adedayoa2:
if "they don't really give a shit", they will not say Lagos a no man's land. I am from Ekiti state, born and raised in Lagos, I have never claimed I am from Lagos.
Was born and I lived in Lagos for 23years before leaving ... You see those people ... Seriously Yorubas needs send them out ... Why ? they are not the only tribe in Lagos ... Why call the place a no mans land ... Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Winneepye: 7:53am On Jan 06
Those funny state governors that are building churches and mosques for their state should borrow sense from Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:59am On Jan 06
adedayoa2:
if "they don't really give a shit", they will not say Lagos a no man's land. I am from Ekiti state, born and raised in Lagos, I have never claimed I am from Lagos.

Ekiti? And you dare open your mouth to spew rubbish here? Ekiti cannot be equalled to the least state in the south. No wonder you're glorifying Lagos. Nonsense!
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Bluntemperor: 7:59am On Jan 06
Danisaint112:

Shush it. Nobody is hating. It's just you guys drowning in inferiority complex propelled by unnecessary envy and jealousy for some race that doesn't and would never give a shit.
Meanwhile, you need to hold your government by the balls to lay waste to the shanty towns made up of brown roofs in various settlement in the west before we begin take you guys serious.
Lastly, what is it with every Yoruba being from Lagos in recent time?
You all need to be man enough to mention you states and make comments without trying to ridicule anyone because of projects that gulps little to what is being budgeted for it and time it takes to build atleast three.

You be Mumu × 2!
What the man above said is entitled to his opinion,so why are you so lousy by telling him to shut up?
I am a born Lagosians,so we know what we want, and if you are not comfortable with his message,there is a subtle manners of approach not the very Nonsense you are typed! ' we won' gilberish !
Whose houses are brown roof,if you can enlighten us further?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Crucialgem(m): 8:20am On Jan 06
Gosh! This pandemic of tribalism (ibo this Yoruba that) is tiring and outdated and it becoming very boring inclusive, why is it so add for SE guys to see something good about SW and pass a good comment and leave vice versa

Aren't you guys just tired already undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Max24: 8:38am On Jan 06
Danisaint112:

Shush it. Nobody is hating. It's just you guys drowning in inferiority complex propelled by unnecessary envy and jealousy for some race that doesn't and would never give a shit.

Meanwhile, you need to hold your government by the balls to lay waste to the shanty towns made up of brown roofs in various settlement in the west before we begin take you guys serious.

Lastly, what is it with every Yoruba being from Lagos in recent time?

You all need to be man enough to mention you states and make comments without trying to ridicule anyone because of projects that gulps little to what is being budgeted for it and time it takes to build atleast three.

Why are you people obsessed with Yorubaland? You attack any development initiative carried out by our leaders. You claim Anambra is filled with billionaires yet you people are obsessed with Tinubu and Yorubas on Nairaland. Why not leave Yorubas alone and focus on your dot region/Obi?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Franklydes(m): 8:42am On Jan 06
yoruboid:
Yorubaland is not playing

The Yorubas are governing Yorubaland with development in mind

We are open for business and one project at a time, Yorubaland will outshine them

Haters will hate
What about the other Yourubaland wey dey underdeveloped, abi no be Yoruba lands be that. Fish brain
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 8:57am On Jan 06
danowena:
This is why Lagos is ahead of other states. Investing in infrastructure and trying to ease the life of the masses.

I pray Tinubu is able to achieve great infrastructural development in the nation. It's a different ball game but I will rather go with a proven leader than someone who did nothing for his state in 8 years and his tribesmen think he is the best thing after sliced bread. A man who could not address ordinary gully erosion is comparing himself with a man who strategically arrested the coastal erosion caused by the sea, Comparing himslef with a man who set things in place to make Lagos a model for medical services, public transportation services, free trade zone schemes, etc without federal government support.

People are complaining about hardship. It makes me wonder if any of them worked to get achievements. There is no good achievement without some measure of sacrifices. But whatever it is, I am immune to any hardship no matter my location.

Are you on drugs?
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 8:59am On Jan 06
adedayoa2:

The fact that you are mentioning No man's land as a comment is actually your inferiority complex talking. You are the one manufacturing this narrative no igbo person in nairaland reading this comment has said so.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:00am On Jan 06
yommen:

Which Oyel! Lagos survived under OBJ when he refused to release federal allocation for Lagos. By the way, if it's by oyel, then Lagos has no problem. The quantity Lagos produces is higher than all SE combined. Lagos produces 40,000 bpd while while Imo, 17,000 and Abia, 11,000 equal to 28,000 bpd.
Edo at 33,000 no reach Lagos 40,000.

Go and drop your empty ego.

Are you going to start this lie again. What Obasajo held back was local government allocation he didn't hold back the state FAAC allocation. Make una take am easy to dey lie.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:02am On Jan 06
yommen:

Babe, Lagos is Yorubas' center of unity. So it's your home too. Leave awon atohunriwa to keep boasting and then eventually crying.

Taaaa shut up. Nigeria last I checked was demarcated based on state if your village boundary is in Oyo or Ogun whether Lagos is center of Yoruba unity or not, you are not a Lagosian go and face your state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:03am On Jan 06
Cryofigbos:

Those ppl can't be taken serious, a whole tribe traveled for Christmas only to be snapping pictures infront of mansion that dey don't know d owners and calling it their own and development, drug kingpin houses......I was expecting dey will take pics of development going on in SE like road projects, modern hospitals, schools and industries, dey will flood lagos nw and even bring along more siblings and those ones too will start claiming we own lagos😂😂😂😂

See envy they snapped in Mansions and you have concluded that they don't know the owners. Dude this thing you are saying is inferiority complex talking.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:03am On Jan 06
Cryofigbos:

Tell us or show us what is special worth bragging about in where u have been beyond yoruba land......does any state has 'light rail'? or a better employment opportunities?

Oga go and rest you are not making any sense
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:06am On Jan 06
Ibrahimcoomasie:
if I check now, high chance that you are an Ibo man. I have never met a Yoruba man that's not from Lagos claiming Lagos, even though they were born and bred there. The last one I met told me he is from Ife in Osun state.

As per brown roof, see extreme poverty in your region below. That's why they flee their red mud zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyekTjf9rkI?si=1jUQx30zCfr3cI_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU?si=GqWv1qHnuL7J2_Fx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o?si=Y9p9uMA1Qhctvprm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLzh99k2cl0?si=qZuUT9vzVnTeALK6

Calm down the major slums in Nigeria are in lagos and the total population is 1.2m now please the slum in Enugu you showed what is the population? Dude the first comment you made that Yorubas don't claim Lagos is a big fat lie. Can you swear that the Yorubas working in Lagos civil service are all from lagos? Jakande was from Kwara ooooo before you start to lie here.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:07am On Jan 06
Cryofigbos:

I don't know why most of u igbos like making troubles and can't mind ur business, if u r an igbo man and u tell me u r from imo, Anambra or enugu I don't even care I just know u r igbo and u r probably from any of the 5 states of south east region and I don't care which of them even if u claim all, why should u have a problem with any yoruba saying dey r from lagos?, there's nobody from south west that's not proud of where dey r from and when those from lagos say same u have issue and am just wondering hw that is ur problem, u came to lagos to make end means and I think u should just face that

U say ur ppl don't give a shit yet dey went home only to be taking pics of abandoned houses that most of the owners are in prison due to drug trafficking across the world just to show there's something in south east 😂😂 we did not see pics of good roads, schools, modern health facilities and industries, we even hear ppl of enugu don't have water to drink and yet u r saying we should hold our govt accountable for doing little while yours in south east do nothing and yet u praise them for just painting of floor

Dude stop inferiority complex, how do you know they are abandoned houses? Did the villagers tell you it is abandoned? Inferiority complex beats envy and that is what you are doing.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:08am On Jan 06
Fearyourcreator:

Was born and I lived in Lagos for 23years before leaving ... You see those people ... Seriously Yorubas needs send them out ... Why ? they are not the only tribe in Lagos ... Why call the place a no mans land ... Nonsense

In this post it is actually you guys that are calling Lagos No man's Land. No one except you guys has made this comment. You are filled with inferiority complex walahi
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by ccollins(m): 9:09am On Jan 06
Seequadry:
Ikotun, ijegun, Idimu, igando..... Na only tinubu and Fashola near those area during thier time

okoko & alaba road
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:13am On Jan 06
Max24:

Why are you people obsessed with Yorubaland? You attack any development initiative carried out by our leaders. You claim Anambra is filled with billionaires yet you people are obsessed with Tinubu and Yorubas on Nairaland. Why not leave Yorubas alone and focus on your dot region/Obi?

No one is obsessed with Yoruba land. The guy that you re mentioning never said he is obsessed, you are the one who thinks he is obsessed. The igbos whom you are attacking are just busy doing their work and making their money.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Raph82(m): 9:18am On Jan 06
Siberia01:
cool
Lagos is far developed and
Better than Dubai by miles
Bros wake up, day don break.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Max24: 9:31am On Jan 06
Irony1:

No one is obsessed with Yoruba land. The guy that you re mentioning never said he is obsessed, you are the one who thinks he is obsessed. The igbos whom you are attacking are just busy doing their work and making their money.
But the guy was trying to demean the projects said to be done and that is characteristic of many Igbos on Nairaland. That's why I said they are obsessed. Red and blue line rails are not yet done by your govs yet you will be demeanimg what Lagos govt is doing simply because Tinubus base is Lagos. You people are attacking Lagos because you hate Tinubu. Is that appropriate? Did Obi or any of his successor do any rail in Anambra during their tenures?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 9:39am On Jan 06
Max24:

But the guy was trying to demean the projects said to be done and that is characteristic of many Igbos on Nairaland. That's why I said they are obsessed. Red and blue line rails are not yet done by your govs yet you will be demeanimg what Lagos govt is doing simply because Tinubus base is Lagos. You people are attacking Lagos because you hate Tinubu. Is that appropriate? Did Obi or any of his successor do any rail in Anambra during their tenures?

Look bros calm down, no one is demeaning anything. In the first place a metro line for Lagos is long overdue no doubt, but again it is a very myopic and stupid thing to do by comparing Lagos with other states. Historically Lagos was a former federal capital and benefitted from oil boom and infrastructural investments most federal structures were sighted in Lagos. Lagos at this moment can only be compared with other African strategic cities. Now if you sincere enough can Lagos be compared with cities like Johannesburg, Casablanca, Tangier, Alexandria and Cape Town? These are not country capitals oooo these are financial cities and port nerve centers of trade, but Lagos is no where near them, in terms of IGR Lagos makes more than them, so the question here is what happened to the IGR? Lagos as a city there is no pipe borne water at all. In places like lekki, your street have to organize and interlock their roads or even construct gutters. Monrovia as a city doesn't use open gutters but Lagos still uses that in this century.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by damilare0077(m): 9:58am On Jan 06
Seequadry:

Ambode came to igando and did the Agric Road in Egan. So he was even better than fashola
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Fearyourcreator: 10:46am On Jan 06
Irony1:

In this post it is actually you guys that are calling Lagos No man's Land. No one except you guys has made this comment. You are filled with inferiority complex walahi
Was born in Lagos in the 80's , I don't hear people saying Lagos is a no mans land till recently... Why always one tribe ... People have always come from other Western states ... So even they don't say Lagos is no mans land ... Not to talk wan yeye tribe or region to say such ...
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by realestate99: 11:36am On Jan 06
Irony1:

Look bros calm down, no one is demeaning anything. In the first place a metro line for Lagos is long overdue no doubt, but again it is a very myopic and stupid thing to do by comparing Lagos with other states. Historically Lagos was a former federal capital and benefitted from oil boom and infrastructural investments most federal structures were sighted in Lagos. Lagos at this moment can only be compared with other African strategic cities. Now if you sincere enough can Lagos be compared with cities like Johannesburg, Casablanca, Tangier, Alexandria and Cape Town? These are not country capitals oooo these are financial cities and port nerve centers of trade, but Lagos is no where near them, in terms of IGR Lagos makes more than them, so the question here is what happened to the IGR? Lagos as a city there is no pipe borne water at all. In places like lekki, your street have to organize and interlock their roads or even construct gutters. Monrovia as a city doesn't use open gutters but Lagos still uses that in this century.

We know how you lots from that failed region behave, always have silly narrative to mitigate your useless hate, that is why yorubaland would keep serving as a refuge for you after you have nearly wiped each other out, you stay in a place , yet your hatred against the inhabitants of such place is top notch, some of you can't even use a month in alaigbo, it would be like a death sentence yet to condemn Lagos and Yoruba land at any given opportunity.

Some of us have toured the east and I can tell you , in terms of development it is not a place to live, building fancy buildings on desolate lands is not development, and when you lots get to where development is, you misuse the opportunity, like I always say, one day, a Yoruba supremacist will take the mantle of leadership in Lagos and other Southwest states, then you will know that every action deserves an equal reaction, till then enjoy the soft handedness of those ones there.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 11:42am On Jan 06
realestate99:

We know how you lots from that failed region behave, always have silly narrative to mitigate your useless hate, that is why yorubaland would keep serving as a refuge for you after you have nearly wiped each other out, you stay in a place , yet your hatred against the inhabitants of such place is top notch, some of you can't even use a month in alaigbo, it would be like a death sentence yet to condemn Lagos and Yoruba land at any given opportunity.

Some of us have toured the east and I can tell you , in terms of development it is not a place to live, building fancy buildings on desolate lands is not development, and when you lots get to where development is, you misuse the opportunity, like I always say, one day, a Yoruba supremacist will take the mantle of leadership in Lagos and other Southwest states, then you will know that every action deserves an equal reaction, till then enjoy the soft handedness of those ones there.

Why are you naturally stupid in your response. What did I say that would warrant this daft reply from you? You are not even a lagosian, even the so called SW states are not even as better as SE states and you guys keep flocking to Lagos and claiming Lagos whereas you are mot from Lagos.
What I sad about Lagos not being at par with other African cities is it a lie? In Johannesburg and other cities pipe borne water is standard this is the basic ooooo but where is it in Lagos? Oga you don't have sense.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by Irony1: 11:44am On Jan 06
Fearyourcreator:

Was born in Lagos in the 80's , I don't hear people saying Lagos is a no mans land till recently... Why always one tribe ... People have always come from other Western states ... So even they don't say Lagos is no mans land ... Not to talk wan yeye tribe or region to say such ...

Oga shut up you are not a Lagosian, you are the one in this page now bringing the no man's land narrative here. This games are too childish. Go and get a decent job and improve on your life, stop being an e-tout online.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by adedayoa2(f): 12:00pm On Jan 06
Irony1:

The fact that you are mentioning No man's land as a comment is actually your inferiority complex talking. You are the one manufacturing this narrative no igbo person in nairaland reading this comment has said so.
that means you just joined nairaland. Just use the search button and search for no man's land.
Re: Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso by adedayoa2(f): 12:01pm On Jan 06
Pharaoh4rin:

Ekiti? And you dare open your mouth to spew rubbish here? Ekiti cannot be equalled to the least state in the south. No wonder you're glorifying Lagos. Nonsense!
I no wan follow you argue, I get plenty things to do today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Damaturu / Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North / GEJ Launches Energy Saving Bulb To Conserve Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.