Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) (2829 Views)

What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) / Obijackson Single Handedly Turning His Town Okija To City(photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by Ofodirinwa: 11:23pm On Jan 06
OBTOREPA:
That's my man, I'm planning same in my village.
Stay tuned

power to you
Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by Adaisback(f): 11:55pm On Jan 06
Prigidypogodo:
my sugar
happy new year love ❤️❤️❤️❤️
happy new year my baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by gare(f): 9:38am On Jan 07
EmperorCaesar:

A thread to celebrate and heap praises on a great man from your side, u still found a way to include hateful comments and to display your irritable bigotry under the comment section

Sucre7
gare
Irony1
Chatinent
You all wont come to preach against bigotry now o, now for funke Akindele thread una go dey preach Nigerianism

Bunch of hypocrites who would never tell themselves the truth

Why are you mentioning my name? Let those that want to display their bigotry continue, am the fighter of bigots? Should I go around looking for bigots? I just saw the post and going through the video, Obi Jackson has done well and any who does not appreciate it is not worthy of living.

Mind you I am not really interested in all this fight against bigots because it would not last forever, we have never had it this bad, even when Obj was president the Yorubas never behaved like this, this bigots you see online are foot soldiers of balablue they don't speak or represent the larger Yorubas, so just avoid them. Senseable Yorubas don't make such comments despite their political beliefs or differences.

2 Likes

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by BeautifulMind2: 1:54pm On Jan 07
Ritchiee:

They are not chest beaters or mumu like you who brings everything online.
Why do you think Ibadan has more than 12 GRAs?
They were mostly built by individuals.
Reason Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland infrastructurally.
There are 2 new GRAs being developed in Ibadan now but you wouldn't see them disturbing the peace of others negatively with insinuations and verbal vituperations.
Dem curse una with this stupidity ni?
Keep deceiving yourself online, you can't give what you don't have

1 Like

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by Ritchiee: 4:38pm On Jan 07
BeautifulMind2:

Keep deceiving yourself online, you can't give what you don't have
Gibberish.
Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by Mrfeel: 5:30pm On Jan 07
Ritchiee:

Your wahala is too much if only you can leave Yoruba just for a year,you will see that nobody will remember you or even talk about you again but "for where"?
Igbos are too deeply obsessed with the Yorubas that one might think that something sinister is really wrong with the Igbos.
Wetini?
Haba!!!
People that do not want to know you but you have invaded their land claiming one Nigeria and making lousy remarks.
Can't you behave calmly like the other tribes?

Read this remark..

Mbanda:
They said Igbos hate themselves but judging from what we are seeing on ground, the zombies from sad waste is trying everything humanly possible to finish the great Igbo tribe with their yeye propaganda.

But God no gree them

Lol the Igbos invaded Yorubaland and claim one Nigeria? This is laughable kid , the Igbos are in every state every city town in Nigeria, there is no city or town where you will not find Igbos in Nigeria , Nigeria want Igbos in Nigeria if not the one Nigeria war fought against Igbos would not had happened during biafra war

Nnamdi kanu and many other Igbos are in prison today cause they don't like one Nigeria
Stop crying kid the Igbos didn't invaded , the fulanis invaded ilorin and took over ilorin till date no yoruba person has the heart to talk about it

1 Like

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by Ritchiee: 5:35pm On Jan 07
Mrfeel:

No matter how many GRAs ibadan builds as longs as those sea of brown roofs buildings that cover 90% of ibadan are not demolished to build new once , ibadan will still rank as the biggest slum city in the world

Yorubas are not chest beaters or mumu like you who bring everything online.
Why do you think Ibadan has more than 12 GRAs?
They were mostly built by individuals.
Reason Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland infrastructurally.

There are 2 new GRAs being developed in Ibadan now but you wouldn't see them disturbing the peace of others negatively with insinuations and verbal vituperations.
Dem curse una with this stupidity ni?
Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) by Ofemannnu: 6:16am On Jan 08

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Employ This Person As The Head Of Your Company? / Nddc Chairman's Juju Escapade (full Story) / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Ongoing ASUU Stricke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.