Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? (3868 Views)

How Betty Edu Squandered Palliative Fund / EFCC Detains Social Investment Scheme Coordinator, Halima Shehu / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by AchrafHakimi: 8:18am On Jan 06
You were no nonsense for one but dragging your feet on another.

Same crime.
Same format.
Same ministry.

Make it make sense.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Bobloco: 8:22am On Jan 06
What do you expect from an individual who for over two decades have funnelled the entire common wealth of Lagosians into his private company through the only blueprint conduit pipe he built

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by olisaEze(m): 8:42am On Jan 06
An ailing old crook with no clear cut history or nationality was chosen to manage the wealth of a tottering nation over a younger man with no shady or criminal past. Make that make sense first! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by CodeTemplar: 9:28am On Jan 06
Let's give him until 12:00 PM on Monday.
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Sirianese: 9:50am On Jan 06
AchrafHakimi:

Same crime.
Same format.
Same ministry.

Make it make sense.

That's because Betty got the magic pussy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Chinjo2: 10:04am On Jan 06
I know Beta Edu for her wonderful work as director of Cross River State Primary Healthcare Agency. She performed creditably well by touching so many lives that she was made Commissioner for Health.
I am sure she was misled by those rogues in that ministry.

I expected the permanent secretary and accountant geneneral to guide her but they rather misled her because of their own personal gains.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by DeLaRue: 10:29am On Jan 06
I believe news of her alleged infraction broke on Friday.

Her faith should be decided next week once the Presidency conducts an initial investigation.

Mr Tinubu has shown some decisiveness so far and getting credit for it.

Let's wait and see what he does in this case.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Herbiodun09: 11:47am On Jan 06
Una wailing never finish since

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by DabuIIIT: 11:56am On Jan 06
Alaigbo:
Is this the cursed Pandora Criminal and bastard Peter Obi that as no criminal past.

I am yet to include how the bastard was chased from the UK like a bloody pig for fraud with his Next UK, same way Next Abuja n PH is crumbling today.

Make we never include the state fund the diehard criminal siphoned into brewery orient petroleum and other company the fool as shares.

It's obvious you are not a happy man in life. Chai!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06
Why is the north complaining. I thought it was cool when Buhari carried out the most insensitive and tribalistic leadership style in the history of Nigeria.

There is always ground for a new low.

Tinubu is on the right track jor.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Alaigbo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06
Of course that is why the Pandora bastard looted your commonwealth ceaselessly into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account while you lament about me that as never stolen a dime from your miserable soul.

DabuIIIT:

It's obvious you are not a happy man in life. Chai!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by RealLordZeus(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06
Firing a Director and a Minister are very different..

All the same, Making the minister a scapegoat will scare the rest and console the masses a little

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by tishbite41(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06
Sirianese:

That's because Betty got the magic pussy grin
They don't know
That lady na baby oku
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:42pm On Jan 06
Thank God Betta nobi Igbo and thank God Halima too nobi Igbo. grin grin grin grin. Thank God they are not PDP or LP. I sincerely commend Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:46pm On Jan 06
Bobloco:
What do you expect from an individual who for over two decades have funnelled the entire common wealth of Lagosians into his private company through the only blueprint conduit pipe he built

Obi by fact was transferring State government monies into family account. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06
AchrafHakimi:

Same crime.
Same format.
Same ministry.

Make it make sense.
lol Edu na Tinubu girlfriend
if na you, you go fire that fine woman.
Edu na item 7 for oga at the top.
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Bitterkolasweet: 12:53pm On Jan 06
olisaEze:
An ailing old crook with no clear history of nationality was chosen to manage the wealth of a tottering nation over a younger man with no shady or criminal past. Make that make sense first! grin
please tell me the name of the younger man so i can show you his shady or criminal past.

Just to prove a point to you that ALL Nigerian politicians are thieves.
They only deceive us with rhetorics.
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by franchasofficia: 1:07pm On Jan 06
AchrafHakimi:

Same crime.
Same format.
Same ministry.

Make it make sense.
Betta Edu is an Igbo lady, have you ever seen an Igbo lady do wrong in the eyes of a rich Yoruba man?

Forget online noise by Ronu and Ebi pa wa miscreants, real Yoruba men's life dream is to become rich so they can afford to marry an Igbo girl and to have Igbo ladies all around him cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Melagros(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06
That woman is another camelion i hate, but can anything reasonable comes from apc?
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06
franchasofficia:
Betta Edu is an Igbo lady, have you ever seen an Igbo lady do wrong in the eyes of a rich Yoruba man?

Forget online noise by Ronu and Ebi pa wa miscreants, real Yoruba men's life dream is to become rich so they can afford to marry an Igbo girl and to have Igbo ladies all around him cool

I used to think this man is wise

Omo...people don too hype u and this is the lowest u can stoop to drop an irrational justification on a senseless thread??

I think i know the shape of your head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by iSense247: 3:26pm On Jan 06
AchrafHakimi:

Same crime.
Same format.
Same ministry.

Make it make sense.
Buhari, Dangote and Emefiele stole CBN dry but it is only 'errand boy" Emefiele that is being punished. The Sender (Buhari) and the Receiver (Dangote) are untouchable. Selective fight against corruption is a bigger corruption but corrupt Tinubu can't know this simple truth. Well, devil can never fight satan.
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by franchasofficia: 3:47pm On Jan 06
EmperorCaesar:

I used to think this man is wise

Omo...people don too hype u and this is the lowest u can stoop to drop an irrational justification on a senseless thread??

I think i know the shape of your head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wahala wahala grin
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by APCNig: 3:54pm On Jan 06
AchrafHakimi:

Same crime.
Same format.
Same ministry.

Make it make sense.

Cry more. Emilokan Tinubu will take decisions at his time, not at your own time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by APCNig: 3:55pm On Jan 06
Bobloco:

Cry ooooo
Weep more for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by APCNig: 3:55pm On Jan 06
olisaEze:
An ailing old crook with no clear cut history or nationality was chosen to manage the wealth of a tottering nation over a younger man with no shady or criminal past. Make that make sense first! grin

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by APCNig: 3:56pm On Jan 06
Chinjo2:
I know Beta Edu for her wonderful work as director of Cross River State Primary Healthcare Agency. She performed creditably well by touching so many lives that she was made Commissioner for Health.
I am sure she was misled by those rogues in that ministry.

I expected the permanent secretary and accountant geneneral to guide her but they rather misled her because of their own personal gains.

You should be ashamed of yourself. I am ashamed in your behalf
Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by APCNig: 3:57pm On Jan 06
Prigidypogodo:
lol Edu na Tinubu girlfriend
if na you, you go fire that fine woman.
Edu na item 7 for oga at the top.

Artificial yellow pawpaw like that, I no fit fire am just like that until I get a replacement dicck sucker like that corporate political prostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? by Bobloco: 4:11pm On Jan 06
APCNig:

Cry ooooo
Weep more for the next 8 years

In the same period, you will be shouting “Ebi npa wa oo”

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting / Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.