Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,334 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Hello Fellow Goal Getters - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hello Fellow Goal Getters (83 Views)

Meet Nneka Egbujiobi, Hello Africa CEO (Photos) / Resigning My Position To Pursue My Goal: Advice Needed / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Fellow Goal Getters by Peter2024: 9:39am On Jan 06
Think deeply, I want you to take a moment to reflect on your journey last year. We've learned new things and grown as friends. But one thing remains true – our dreams and goals are still waiting to be achieved!

The clock is ticking, and the year is running past us: It's time to take charge of our financial destinies and make 2024 the year we thrive.

I invite you to embark on an exciting and potentially life changing journey with me by making money legitimately with your smart phone.
To ride with me, DM ME ON THIS NUMBER: 08104895116

(1) (Reply)

2k24 Career Talk / How Artificial Intelligence Transforms Hiring For Small Businesses: / School Entrance Examinaton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.