Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele (24648 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by AmazingELixir: 1:23pm On Jan 06
EmperorCaesar:

Omo...U cant celebrate something without having to make comparisons

Her movies occupied the top 3 highest ever grossing Nollywood movies of all time and u are saying this shit... where that Lion heart dey for top three

I think i know the shape of your head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shame on u

lipsrsealed

With this your statement now...what's the difference between you two...
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by BloomingDale(f): 1:24pm On Jan 06
EmperorCaesar:

Una sabi explain

See how u made it seem like what she did was an easy feat

If that was all to it, then many film makers will be up there with her today

Her movies occupied the top 3 highest ever grossing Nollywood movies of all time and u are saying this shit

Even I that hate movies and don’t watch them was almost tempted to, but knew I won’t last one minute. Why don’t you tell me what the movie is about, though I know the tribe of Judah is from the Bible.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by AareGaa: 1:24pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

well, when Lion Heart was sold out for up to $4 million to Netflix, It didn't get as much attention as this, as far back as 2018.

If funke was Genevieve, CNN would have announced it in those days.

anyways, congratulations to funke on this your "unattainable" feat that no other human has attained. Congratulations once again.

Dey deceive yourself.
Funkẹ is greater than Genevieve in the movie industry
Only ibos see Genevieve as a big actress.

Genevieve combines acting with olosho job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by tsephanyah(f): 1:24pm On Jan 06
BloomingDale:

That is because the name Judah coming from Africa will draw in a lot of international viewers. Does not matter if the story was thrash or not, who wrote, starred or directed it. She is current and just cashed in on that name.

There is an ongoing battle in the world right now between the fake and real Judahs aka Jews.
you're intelligent
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by RosyIsBlessed: 1:24pm On Jan 06
Congrats Jenifa
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by wrongnumber: 1:25pm On Jan 06
I love funke so much and I havnt really watched the movie except few clips on YouTube but I honestly don't see anything extraordinary about the video
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Jorussia(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06
EmperorCaesar:

Omo...U cant celebrate something without having to make comparisons

Her movies occupied the top 3 highest ever grossing Nollywood movies of all time and u are saying this shit... where that Lion heart dey for top three

I think i know the shape of your head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shame on u

Its a lie,nobody paid $4m for lions heart it was a rumour by bloggers that wasn't true. Lions heart didn't make #20m in box office, don't let anybody deceive u.

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by pikechukwu6(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06
Nah same cry
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Aduxpretty(f): 1:28pm On Jan 06
Congratulations to Funke Akindele

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Sheggy13(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06
EmperorCaesar:

Una sabi explain

See how u made it seem like what she did was an easy feat

If that was all to it, then many film makers will be up there with her today

Her movies occupied the top 3 highest ever grossing Nollywood movies of all time and u are saying this shit

They are jealous fools. They are downplaying the achievement because the name of the person is "Funke" from a tribe they love to hate. If her name had been one Amaka or Ngozi, they would have screamed to high heavens.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by dejolly(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06
She’s gifted…
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Renman: 1:29pm On Jan 06
AareGaa:

Dey deceive yourself.
Funkẹ is greater than Genevieve in the movie industry
Only ibos see Genevieve as a big actress.

Genevieve combines acting with olosho job.

1 Share

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:32pm On Jan 06
BloomingDale:

Even I that hate movies and don’t watch them was almost tempted to, but knew I won’t last one minute. Why don’t you tell me what the movie is about, though I know the tribe of Judah is from the Bible.

It has nothing to do with judah in the bible at all

It's crappy storyline

Wasted 2hrs+

Funke gave birth to 5 different pikin from 5 different father of different tribe

She later remained a single mother

One of her pikin na Thief, one security guard, one works as sales person etc

Las las, funke got sick with CKD & needs kidney transplant . Her 5 pikin rob showroom of a furniture dealer who's main busines is money laundering but only use furniture business as a cover up. In the process of the robbery, her eldest son got killed and the remaining 4 eloped with their money

The story ends

So I'm still waiting for moral of the entire story
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by BloomingDale(f): 1:36pm On Jan 06
1nigeriamyfoot:

It has nothing to do with judah in the bible at all

It's crappy storyline

Wasted 2hrs+

Funke gave birth to 5 different pikin from 5 different father of different tribe

She later remained a single mother

One of her pikin na Thief, one security guard, one works as sales person etc

Las las, funke got sick with CKD & needs kidney transplant . Her 5 pikin rob showroom of a furniture dealer who's main busines is money laundering but only use furniture business as a cover up. In the process of the robbery, her eldest son got killed and the remaining 4 eloped with their money

The story ends

So I'm still waiting for moral of the entire story

lol, so it corroborates what I wrote earlier. Hahaha. I’m sure a lot of people will be annoyed after watching it. I hope people sue her for her deceit and collect all that money back.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by tolue42(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

well, when Lion Heart was sold out for up to $4 million to Netflix, It didn't get as much attention as this, as far back as 2018.

anyways, congratulations to funke on this your "unattainable" feat that no other human has attained. Congratulations once again.

Make una stop dey lie abeg
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by zedegit: 1:43pm On Jan 06
Why Nigerians come wicked like this?

I go YouTube make I watch the film, I come see many movies with the same title.

You fit imagine say none of them be the real movie. All nonsense.
Tueh on them
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06
I don't watch Nigeria movie, if i download this movie it better not be shìt...
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by new2012: 1:47pm On Jan 06
Seun, there was a time nairaland had hardworking moderators, you open such a thread and see lots of deleted posts.

it seems the traffic tribalism and bigotry brings to nairaland is what is keeping the forum alive. Seun, shame on you for your inability to manage your forum leaving it to decay to such an extent that's it snow impossible for you to clean.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by BloomingDale(f): 1:49pm On Jan 06
SweetDipBenny:
I don't watch Nigeria movie, if i download this movie it better not be shìt...

Don’t. It has nothing to do with the tribe of Judah. Pesin said it’s a shit movie.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Alamkir: 1:50pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Lier, lion heart was $1 million
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Jonjam269: 1:50pm On Jan 06
Social media president of obidots from Agulu wants to remain relevant by all means. We understand sir.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Renman: 1:52pm On Jan 06
Alamkir:

Lier, lion heart was $1 million
The actress has made history as the first person to ever become a Billionaire in the Nigerian movie industry.

According to a source close to the actress and her business partner, Netflix paid her a whopping $3.8Million to buy over the movie that was shot in Enugu Nigeria.

If you convert that to Nigerian Naira, it is a whopping N1,051,297,231.56.

This is a feat most of her colleagues have never achieved.

Congratulations to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/genevieve-becomes-first-nollywood-billionaire-as-netflix-buys-lionheart-for3-8m/

1 Share

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Felabarmudia: 2:00pm On Jan 06
BloomingDale:

That is because the name Judah coming from Africa will draw in a lot of international viewers. Does not matter if the story was exceptional or not. She is current and just cashed in on that name.

There is an ongoing battle in the world right now between the fake and real Judahs aka Jews.

Your head too correct,you said it all....
The real Jews dont even know they are Jews
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by DiscoverID: 2:04pm On Jan 06
Dont mind that fool from the tribe called Judah.

LaIabobo:

$4m in 2018 was less than 1b. Also this feat is from just cinema box office sales. She is yet to release the movie on any streaming platform
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Alamkir: 2:05pm On Jan 06
Is it funke akindele's achievement that's giving u headache like this. Why can't u just be happy for others
Renman:
The actress has made history as the first person to ever become a Billionaire in the Nigerian movie industry.

According to a source close to the actress and her business partner, Netflix paid her a whopping $3.8Million to buy over the movie that was shot in Enugu Nigeria.

If you convert that to Nigerian Naira, it is a whopping N1,051,297,231.56.

This is a feat most of her colleagues have never achieved.

Congratulations to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/genevieve-becomes-first-nollywood-billionaire-as-netflix-buys-lionheart-for3-8m/
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Renman: 2:07pm On Jan 06
Alamkir:

Is it funke akindele's achievement that's giving u headache like this. Why can't u just be happy for others

I only debunked what you said and not her achievement!!!
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by haffaze777(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06
Haters will hate sha
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Shawl001(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06
See ehn,
Forget Criticism and jealousy plsu hatred,
Funke Akindele go become legend for this thing.

She's just too good.
Her concept are always superb and out of the box.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Renman: 2:08pm On Jan 06
Alamkir:

I only debunked what you said and it has nothing to do with her achievement.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by FireUpNow(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06
Congrats Funke. From I Need To Know to Tribe called Judah. Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance / Police Arraigns Sterling Bank Whistle-Blower & A Blogger / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.