Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke (38875 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by DamnnNiggarr: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
See previous post >>>HERE
I congratulate the duo of Okoro Benjamin Nzutechukwu and Solomon Ekene Okeke, both Nigerians who recently made the nation proud with their academic exploits in Russian Universities.

According to reports, Mr Nzutechukwu graduated with a First Class Honours in Pharmacy from Voronezh University, Russia while Mr Okeke emerged as the Best Graduating Student 2023, from RUDN University, Moscow, Russia.

While I celebrate their academic feats, I also celebrate the same potential for greatness existing in every Nigerian youth, waiting for the right investments in human development. This can be achieved if our leaders will be willing to go through discomfort and make much-needed painful sacrifices for the good of the nation. I wish Benjamin and Solomon the best in their endeavours and urge them to remain good ambassadors of our nation and to keep our flag flying higher. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1678443706788069377?t=F-lHNia69wdTJ_X-ue33xQ&s=19

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by DamnnNiggarr: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
shocked

Congratulations to the duo of Mr Okoro Benjamin Nzutechukwu and Mr Solomon Ekene Okeke.

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Phoen1X: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
IGBO AMAKA,....umu chineke.

122 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Naijanascam: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Congratulations good fellows

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by meolaniyi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
excellent

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by greenermodels: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Igbo Amaka. Making waves back to back.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by 001Lagos: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Igbos will continue to prosper in all fields of endeavour

God loves the Igbos

Igbo land will never fall like Ilorin to strangers because Ndigbo are God's own people.

156 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by slawomir: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

Obi my niggar ....you are the president of Nigeria

Name two states or region with enlightened, educated, exposed and Liberal people
Definitely it is lagos and Abuja right

And obi won those states

If you are a youth and you finished from a tertiary institution and yet you can't realise that obvious fact then your education is a waste and you need to collect your school fees back because you are still in tribalism and you are disgrace
Even the osun sate according to record is the most educated place in South west reason tinubu did not win that states

181 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Agbadocassava: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
He don turn to a congratulatory minister, shame no go let am congratulate Asiwaju

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Atarakpa: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Just save all your energy and as well swallow your pride and congratulate Asiwaju of Nigeria

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Throwback: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
When will he congratulate Tinubu as the new ECOWAS President?

Very sour loser.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by BarrElChapo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
🤔
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by zeusdgrt(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nice we should learn not to be tribalistic,igbo ethnicity are really trying representing naija in diaspora.Ps am not igbo!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peter just sharing congratulations grin grin grin

Man seeking relevance at all cost!

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Obinwenite(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nice one….

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by magoo10(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Igbo Kwenu
thank God no be inec conduct the exams.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by JustDgood: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by samogo1: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nigerians keep doing us proud in the diaspora. Only our leaders keep bringing shame. Imagine the worst elections in the history of Nigeria. Imagine a politician with like Gondollar will be given a minister.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by bigdammyj: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by greatiyk4u(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
My prezido

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Radiant01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peter obi no condemn that fraudster girl ooo..we are watching

I forget say obi na her role model,from 3rd to 1st..
From 249 to 362 interesting

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Obakoolex(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mr congratulator at it again grin
Always trying to to stay relevant.

I will only take him serious if he congratulate Tinubu at least for ECOWAS if not for presidency.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
this one don turn to small pikin for internet...Every cockroach from Afghaneasten must be congratulated by the bigot.

Useless man.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Omicron007: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
shocked

When will Peter Obi congratulate Tinubu on emerging the ECOWAS Chairman?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Zico5(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
At least the role peter Obi is playing currently is also good for the country. Let him continue to congratulate individual achievements and I think this is giving him the kind of recognition he needs before another election. I pray Tinubu throw some crumbs to him to at least appreciate his efforts. He is really trying with his reaction here and there these days.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Flangelo12: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Obi 3rd class.

3 seems to be his favourite number.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Make dem give the Man post.. he too like Greeting and Representation at events!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by omoadeleye(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol, 😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by kweensheba: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.