Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? (280 Views)

Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) / Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) / Yam Pepper Soup With Ajumbaise For Nursing Mothers (ji Mmiri Oku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by Claviman: 10:48am On Jan 06
Family men and single mothers, how do you all survive in this harsh economy with children & feeding?
🙄
Me as a single bachelor, see how much I'm going to spend on foodstuffs that won't fill on sac bag..

Abeg, how una dey do am? Especially, family of 5 like where I came from.

Yam I got yesterday, you needed to see how small a ₦500 tuber was.

Below is a market list I prepared this morning

Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:58am On Jan 06
Not here to shade anyone but say the reality many are facing.

Many families starve. Some skip certain meals of the day and do 1-0-1 or 0-0-1.

Some visit friends to see if they'll be lucky to eat something. Like the story a woman shared this Xmas.
She said there was no food in the house. So she planned that she and her children will go visit three of her friends that day. At least one out of the three will give them food to eat.

They got to the first friends house. That one used story to stage them; no food. When she sensed that food was not going to drop, she quickly left with her children to the second friends place. That one started her own story and ended up giving them biscuits and mineral. She said by the time they were living they were too weak and tired to go to the third friends place and she packed her children and went home feeling disappointed. undecided.

It is that bad. People are really suffering and dying in silence.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by Claviman: 11:01am On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
M
For Mango
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by Premiumbuy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06
Premium Be Unto You

If you are there already you will keep pushing, but if you are yet to be there you will adapt when you get there¡
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by seemegold: 2:02pm On Jan 06
Am telling you is not easy my brother, am a widow with two kids and I can tell you am feeling it. January is for school fees plus feeding and other bills, it can only be God.
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by Ahnii(f): 2:26pm On Jan 06
This kantry sef.
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by talk2hb1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06
Hmmm
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by CodeTemplar: 5:17pm On Jan 06
Cassava and corn era. That's how we are rolling.
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by IMO01: 5:39pm On Jan 06
My guy gives his wife 10k daily

A wife and 2 boys
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by Xscape047: 5:41pm On Jan 06
E b things
Re: Please, How Are Family Men And Single Mothers With Children Surviving? by Claviman: 10:21am On Jan 07
IMO01:
My guy gives his wife 10k daily

A wife and 2 boys

10 gịnị?

That's 70k per week
280k per month!

I can only scream omo! 😱

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Onions No Dey Pepper Eyes Again. Wetin Dey Sup? / Can You Sources For These Agro Foods Products & Supply Them To Foreign Buyers / More Cases Of Coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.