Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics (30955 Views)

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by docjuli(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06
Food as name or abinchi?
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by bennybuhari: 2:10pm On Jan 06
Other aspirants are forced to step down. APC way
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by HeadlessMob: 2:12pm On Jan 06
And who are the obidients presenting?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:15pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Bleaching man
Men that bleach their skin are actually looking looking for what?

All a man need is money, leave shakara for women.

Bleach? Where?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by EreluRoz: 2:17pm On Jan 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Bleach? Where?
He bleached his skin
Check his fingers
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:19pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
He bleached his skin
Check his fingers

Do you have other pictures to support this claim?

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by EreluRoz: 2:20pm On Jan 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you have other pictures to support this claim?
Do I need other pictures? This one is enough or you can help with other pictures if you so wish to defend him
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by adioolayi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06
This election na walkover...

APC go win..

It's safe to say Hon. Laguda grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:24pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Do I need other pictures? This one is enough or you can help with other pictures if you so wish to defend him

I purposely asked if you have other pictures because that one of him standing with Gbaja doesn't depict your judgement of the first.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Ironbull: 2:25pm On Jan 06
Donaldouk:
What about Desmond chukwudi Eliot

Bro, that Desmond is another dude I don't understand.
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Urgent1Million: 2:25pm On Jan 06
So only 30 people decide who flies the party's flag in a whole federal constituency?
This is serious o.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by EreluRoz: 2:28pm On Jan 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I purposely asked if you have other pictures because that one of him standing with Gbaja doesn't depict your judgement of the first.
Ok I actually saw his picture somewhere else and he doesn't look bleached. Do I based my judgement on the picture posted

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Elibaba1: 2:30pm On Jan 06
Person wey serve for CBN you know say him get connect tey tey…

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Benwallt(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06
Donaldouk:
What about Desmond chukwudi Eliot

Is Chukwudi part of his name?
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06
They have forced him too to step down twice.

bennybuhari:
Other aspirants are forced to step down. APC way

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06
It is primary election which is conducted within the APC in the constituency.

Urgent1Million:
So only 30 people decide who flies the party's flag in a whole federal constituency?
This is serious o.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Southwestidiot: 2:39pm On Jan 06
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

Serve you people well... no do runs

God bless
make he nor do runs? It's like telling a lion to become a vegetarian
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by garfield1: 2:40pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
Fuad Kayode Laguda has won the APC ticket for the Surulere Federal Constituency 1.

The seat is one of many billed to be contested for in the February 03rd bye-election as announced by INEC. The vacancy is as a result of the resignation of Femi Gbajabiamila.

The former House of Reps Speaker had won a consecutive sixth term before his subsequent appointment by the former Lagos State Governor and now President, Bola Tinubu.

Laguda, Gbajabiamila's chosen 'successor' was the Chairman of the APC for Surulere Local Government Area, until his interest for the vacant position. He had twice contested the Lagos State House of Assembly seat but was pressured to step down for Desmond Elliot.

Gbaja had presented "Laguda" to Speaker Tajudeen Abbas during the projects commissioning in Lagos a few days ago.

The Primary was conducted today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.

Laguda (born 23/07/1977) in Lagos Island LGA of Lagos State. He studied Economics at the University of Maiduguri and proceeded for his mandatory NYSC at the Debit Management Office of the CBN.

He completed his Master's in Public Administration (Public Policy) from the University of Lagos (UNILAG), and also holds an MBA degree from the University of Lagos Business School.

I am not happy.i for prefer Desmond elliott
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by madridguy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06
What is wrong with the arrangement ?

ezechi24:
Is this how government is supposed to be?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by garfield1: 2:41pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
Professor Anthony Okorie Ani is sole Candidate for the APC for Ebonyi South Senatorial District. He hails from Onicha IgboEze in Onicha LGA of the State.

He will be trying to replace the Works Minister, Dave Umahi.

Yes,I wanted to tell you.i wonder why umahi brother stepped down.in yobe east,it should be Musa mustapha
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by garfield1: 2:43pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
It's safe to say Congrats on his election as a member of the green chamber, isn't it?

February 03rd

That's tentative bearing in mind the guber cases but will still be feb
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by fergie001: 2:48pm On Jan 06
garfield1:

I am not happy.i for prefer Desmond elliott
Haha, Gbaja isn't daft nah. The game is loyalty!

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by damoobaba: 3:03pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Bleaching man
Men that bleach their skin are actually looking looking for what?

All a man need is money, leave shakara for women.

Dont really know why people cant MIND THEIR BUSINESS. Hows is his life your concern?

Was body tattooing, piercing, use of ear rings, nose rings and chains not only attributed to women years back?

And who told you he doesnt have money. Are you as rich as he is, nobody knows you. Try and mind your business. He's not bleaching your skin neither has he asked you for money to treat any skin infection.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by AbujaLagos: 3:03pm On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:
Criminals Inc.

Bastards! angry
sorry sir
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Menclothing: 3:06pm On Jan 06
Gbaja is a politician that delivers he gave surulere quality project that no honorable in the whole Nigeria give

@obams_menclothings on IG
Denim jeans 8500 only
Shirt 7k
Re: Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics by Chetas81(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06
THE 12-13 SPANNERS SHOULD READY TO CAST THEIR VOTE AS USUAL 🙂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy / Kidnapped Kagara Students And Teachers Released / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.