Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,534 members, 7,830,580 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Sell To A Black Person - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell To A Black Person (101 Views)

How To Sell To Nigerians — Here's How Indomie Did It / I Have An Idea I Want To Sell To A Firm. How Do I Do This Without It Stolen ? / 8 Ways To Sell To People Without Begging Them To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell To A Black Person by YourGFsnatcher: 2:52pm On Jan 06
During purchase, Most back people ,to a large extend are motivated to buy a product due to its brand name.

The second motivation is quality.

Black people are motivated to buy brands because its gives them the opportunity to "show off". These brands my not necessarily be what they need but the having the sense that they own a product of the brand gives them sense of "achievement ".

A black black person can buy a bugatti in Nigeria, not because there's a good road or need for it but mostly to have a sense of achievement of owning the brand.

Black people own more Mercedes and wear more designer clothes than any other race in percentage.

Another reason for wanting to own a brand is that they can show it off to other people and by that gain more "respect " and acceptance from others.

Black people's purchase are highly influenced by what others think of a brand.

It is not surprising that our celebrities both at home and abroad are hell bend of making the news of a new purchase of super cars.

They wear chains made of gold so others can see how rich they are.

Compared to celebrities from other races who hardly talk about their wealth or purchase, black people will want to brag about all their purchases and new money either on social media, songs, movies or other platforms.

Even as consumers of entertainment, we are more entrested In flamboyant songs and movies. If wealth is flunt in a movie...then we find it very fascinating.

The talk of money alone gets us fascinated.

So if you want to sell to black person, make sure he's convinced that he's buying the exotic brand that everyone will want to get.
Re: How To Sell To A Black Person by Thundafireseun: 3:11pm On Jan 06
grin

(1) (Reply)

PAC Year 2024: Do You Need A Website For Your Business, Pay Us After Service! / Pure Water Factory Manager Needed / Make $10 -$50 Daily Without Trading Or Selling Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.