Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine (41446 Views)

Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball / Pictures From The First Coronation Anniversary Of Olu Of Warri / Ooni Of Ife Graces Front Cover Of Monarch Issues Of Vglamour Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by StoriesUpdate: 4:13pm On Jan 06
VGLAMOUR MAGAZINE UNVEILS OLORI ATUWATSHE 111 AS Dā€™ ROYAL

Popular VGlamour magazine which clocked 8 has unveiled her latest Edition with Queen Consort of warri Kingdom , the Olori Atuwatse 111 on the front cover.

The magazine was unveiled at the Nigeria Most Influential Awards (NMIA) on the 2nd December 2023 at the prestigious Transcorp Hilton abuja which also Had the presence of Some notable Monarchs, top government officials, business moguls and well meaning Nigerians in attendance.

Olori Atuwatse III is Queen Consort of warri kingdom, A lawyer, social entrepreneur and wife of Ogiame Atuwatse III, current ruler of Iwere Land, and the 21st Olu of Warri. She is also the daughter of Nigerian business magnate, investor and philanthropist, late Captain Hosa Wells Okunbo. After Olu's coronation in August 2021, the Olu of Warri bestowed a new title on his wife, calling her Olori Atuwatse III, now her official title.

Her Majesty, the Queen Consort of Warri Kingdom has always shown compassion, empathy towards the less privileged in society, a trait, she obviously inherited from her late billionaire father and a business mogul, Capt Idahosa Wells Okunbo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by StoriesUpdate: 4:13pm On Jan 06
More

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by bennybuhari: 8:38pm On Jan 06
The magazine is 20k. Are you kidding me?

14 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by YesGodcan(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10
Chopping money grin

Make Una dey share give us some oh, hunger dry town ooh shocked

18 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Augustinaz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by TimFisher2: 8:59pm On Jan 10
undecided

Horney of Ife viewing this thread.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Ustec: 8:59pm On Jan 10
As in Olori ??
These People should just forgive their ancestors for going on exile, they should return back to ile ife lipsrsealed

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by GRACEGLORY: 8:59pm On Jan 10
šŸ™„
Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by jubrilELsudan: 8:59pm On Jan 10
WOW WOW WOW.....I DON'T USUALLY DO THIS AND AM NOT PROUD OF MYSELF BUT NA LIFE AND DEATH MATTER OOOO ABEG ANYBODY GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Share

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Achoghim: 8:59pm On Jan 10
Make I no talk before I chop royal curse but the lolo no too fine cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Option504: 8:59pm On Jan 10
Z

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Cassandraloius: 9:00pm On Jan 10
I reserve my comment tho. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by adesegun121(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10
Beauty

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by joshjc(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10
I have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by free2ryhme: 9:01pm On Jan 10
StoriesUpdate:
VGLAMOUR MAGAZINE UNVEILS OLORI ATUWATSHE 111 AS Dā€™ ROYAL

Popular VGlamour magazine which clocked 8 has unveiled her latest Edition with Queen Consort of warri Kingdom , the Olori Atuwatse 111 on the front cover.

The magazine was unveiled at the Nigeria Most Influential Awards (NMIA) on the 2nd December 2023 at the prestigious Transcorp Hilton abuja which also Had the presence of Some notable Monarchs, top government officials, business moguls and well meaning Nigerians in attendance.

Olori Atuwatse III is Queen Consort of warri kingdom, A lawyer, social entrepreneur and wife of Ogiame Atuwatse III, current ruler of Iwere Land, and the 21st Olu of Warri. She is also the daughter of Nigerian business magnate, investor and philanthropist, late Captain Hosa Wells Okunbo. After Olu's coronation in August 2021, the Olu of Warri bestowed a new title on his wife, calling her Olori Atuwatse III, now her official title.

Her Majesty, the Queen Consort of Warri Kingdom has always shown compassion, empathy towards the less privileged in society, a trait, she obviously inherited from her late billionaire father and a business mogul, Capt Idahosa Wells Okunbo.

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Hiytech: 9:02pm On Jan 10
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by illicit(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10
šŸ„‚

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Eleph(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10
Okay now!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by leisuretym: 9:02pm On Jan 10
Warri is dead, I remember when warri was booming with oil companies activities

All the oil companies were there , but they started illegal tax, harassment of visitors and Tax tax tax and more tax by the locals, plus kidnapping, that was what brought Warri down to this present state, many states should learn from this

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by vicfajeze: 9:03pm On Jan 10
My babe before
Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10
She looks like actress chioma chukwuka.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by makavalley(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10
Queen with brain , two educated elite married and ruling the great warri kingdom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by ThothHermes: 9:05pm On Jan 10
She attends Koinonia quite frequently.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by omooba969(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10
See as dem siddon like say dem be the most serious people in warri. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Salubata(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10
Perfect

Soft life, no stress, no drama, no controversy.

This is all I want

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by omooba969(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10
makavalley:
Queen with brain , two educated elite married and ruling the great warri kingdom

What's great about warri?
Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by JealousCobra(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10
Beautiful
Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10
Kenneth Okonkwo? undecided
Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by Adakintroy: 9:10pm On Jan 10
Painfully the only thing you can describe women this day is mostly "beautiful"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine by YelloweWest: 9:10pm On Jan 10
I love this woman so much.

Her poise and elegance is second to none. Such a dignified personality.

Plus I heard she's a total brain box, she's a London School of Economics trained lawyer! Wow!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace / FACTS About The Great Wall Of Benin / Photos From Ikwerre Bicycle Carnival, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.