Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime (14894 Views)

Forex Scandal: Dangote Officials Summoned To Abuja As EFCC Expands Probe / MTN Takes CBN, Attorney General To Court Over Alleged Forex Repatriation, Tax A / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by faceland: 7:16pm On Jan 06
Send your lawyers don't go o.

Anyone that enter that office would get big-boys bracelet and all the allegation dump on their head.
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by khattab02: 7:17pm On Jan 06
money121:
Jagaban no gree for anybody grin
no be Naija we dey.. soon everything go calm again like cold water

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by NairalandGossip: 7:17pm On Jan 06
APCNig:

And how do your people become billionaires? Just drugs trafficking, fake drugs manufacturing, baby factory, and human trafficking?
You have not started crying yet. By the time Asiwaju finishes with you people, you will wish him death but only your people will die
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by stunnert(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06
Dangote the biggest Yahoo Guy ever. Agba awo wey dey cash out millions of dollars from cbn
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Abufo: 7:20pm On Jan 06
Nigeria
matify83:
The best quote I found this year on Nairaland is " Nigeria is a CRIME SCENE"

It is when the import of that quote hits you that you will realize that the "Snatch it, grab it and runaway with it" charge was only to secure access to our common wealth and now that they have gotten to the bag, you can all see the quantum of sleaze they are perpetrating.

We've always known that Dangote was a creation of the northern oligarchs.
He is a front for most politicians to launder our pilfered resources.

I just hope Asiwaju has to balls to carry through with this investigations from which I doubt he would be exonerated.

Another scandal loading soon.

Nigeria is a country of one week, one scandalous news.

Nigeria is an "ongoing crime scene" but who can contend with The Lord? They will eat their own flesh and drink their own blood! After which God's people will be free!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by omoiyalayi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06
Dem go explain explain taya ground go full

Their loyalty to the company will be surely put to test

When the pressure of the interrogation don dey hot wella dem go just dey throw themselves under the bus anyhow

I can't wait for the outcome
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by feedthenation(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06
---As usual---initial gra-gra by the Nigeria's Alphabet guys---nothing will happen---

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by ozo13(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06
money121:
Jagaban no gree for anybody grin
He need to act ruggedly oo else they already position the country in a way he hardly can succeed unless he press people neck to vomit the money out.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Yebus59(f): 7:23pm On Jan 06
Audio investigation. Gazel gra-gra. They are doing all these to make people think they are fighting corruption.

We would wait and see the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by ribbit: 7:25pm On Jan 06
If dangote is ibo.

Oh god! I don't wanna imagine the victim cry that would have ensued by now.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by HBB1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06
ribbit:
If dangote is ibo.

Oh god! I don't wanna imagine the victim cry that would have ensued by now.

Thank God o!
Because...

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by ayo2008: 7:32pm On Jan 06
Let EFCC summon Betta Edu the Humanitarian affairs Minister
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Curious345: 7:42pm On Jan 06
Chimarto:
This is how the Northerners and South Westerners become billionaires at the detriment of national wealth.
very true .

Only Igbo wealth is pure

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Chicagograduate(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06
Dangote nko?Una dey arrest only the errand boys come dey leave their masters.
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Chicagograduate(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06
Upon say Dangote dey get cheap forex,he still dey sell cement at a very high price.Wicked man.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by mabea: 7:46pm On Jan 06
Chimarto:
This is how the Northerners and South Westerners become billionaires at the detriment of national wealth.
Do you really think this is a fight against corruption? Well I will not say more but this is by far not a fight against corruption but personal battles and they have messed up everyone in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by israelmao(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06
Most past and serving Nigerian political leaders have shares with Dangote and they must protect their interest.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by OMBIIGA: 7:54pm On Jan 06
The manner EFCC is going about the issue is appalling. Why can't they formally write Dangote group demanding forex documents
Recall it was an open secret that the FG policy drive for backward integration was conceptualize and design such that access to forex is seamless for industrialist
Let watch and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by onez: 8:03pm On Jan 06
Dangote refinery should be forfeited to Nigeria people. There is nothing private about that cesspool of corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by alizma: 8:06pm On Jan 06
APCNig:

And how do your people become billionaires? Just drugs trafficking, fake drugs manufacturing, baby factory, and human trafficking?
Add fake drink manufacturing

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Acidosis(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06
Dangote don finish our FX.
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by APCNig: 8:10pm On Jan 06
NairalandGossip:
You have not started crying yet. By the time Asiwaju finishes with you people, you will wish him death but only your people will die

Many of those who wished Buhari death have died and are forgotten, same will happen to those wishing death on City Boy Extraordinaire

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by APCNig: 8:12pm On Jan 06
alizma:

Add fake drink manufacturing

But these babies that they produce at the numerous baby factories spread over Igbo land, are they original babies or fake babies?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Bigchristo: 8:14pm On Jan 06
Honourable1901:
Emefiele and dangote are both dollars racketeers

How can you borrow loan to build a refinery and paid back 70percent before it could kick off .. FRAUD!
I said this earlier one idiot was insulting me kindly go through the guy replies to my messages you will know that some people are bloody fools in this country, I am glad someone actually reason from my same point of view thanks for this comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Bigchristo: 8:16pm On Jan 06
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://businessday.ng/news/article/efcc-summons-dangote-officials-to-abuja-over-alleged-forex-crime

When I said something similar like this one idiot took it upon himself to reign insult on me, thatโ€™s when I understand some people are blindfolded by politics in this country
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Typing: 8:33pm On Jan 06
tunjijones:
Dangote has always been a criminal.

Richest man in Africa my foot. Someone that is stealing money ment for 200m people why won't he be the richest black man.

Abeg Tinubu help us press Dangote neck small.

Igbo man thinking
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by thunderbabs: 8:34pm On Jan 06
Efcc agency itself is dirty.
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Jevica: 8:34pm On Jan 06
Donโ€™t forget NIGERIA IS A CRIME SCENE
Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by deenee: 8:38pm On Jan 06
tunjijones:

Richest man in Africa my foot. Someone that is stealing money ment for 200m people why won't he be the richest black man.

Please explain how he had stolen money.

Is he a govt official? Has he ever borrowed money and never paid back

Is he selling fake merchandise?

Please explain maybe we are missing something

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by Mandate1: 8:47pm On Jan 06
OMBIIGA:
The manner EFCC is going about the issue is appalling. Why can't they formally write Dangote group demanding forex documents
Recall it was an open secret that the FG policy drive for backward integration was conceptualize and design such that access to forex is seamless for industrialist
Let watch and see how it goes.
all des na political gragra. The previous govt made it as a policy to subsidise forex for businesses too important to fail. So I wonder what the drama is for. By this time next month, story don end.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime by deenee: 8:53pm On Jan 06
tunjijones:

I hope you are aware that he has other sources of cash flow. So paying down on debt used to finance the refinery won't be a problem. He owns 85% of DangCem in Nigeria. 100% ownership of 10 other cement factories across Africa. 90% ownership of Nascon and Dangote Sugar respectively. Impressive real estate portfolio that gives good returns and a family office based in Dubai for cross border transactions.

Dangote Cement in Nigeria alone is a big cash cow and very profitable. And he has cement factories in 10 other African countries generating about 3.5 billion dollars in revenue annually.

The repayment was from other investors that bought into the refinery project. For example NNPCL bought about 20% stake in 2021 for about 2.7 billion dollars .

Other institutional investors have bought stakes in the refinery giving them equity ownership and proceeds from which have been used to pay down expensive debt.

Apparently alot of people don't understand how capital allocation along the lines of debt and equity work in a business. More importantly when to use debt vis- a- vis equity

Even if yall take the refinery from him. He is currently discussing with two countries in Sub Sahara Africa to build the largest cement factory in that jurisdiction.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Dangote

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 45th Birthday / How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.