Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health. (78 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health. by Lordburna2(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06
Please nairalanders, I'm sorry to bother u with my problems but, I'm having a little issues with my genitals. I have been seeing this girl for sometime now... We normally see and have sex, but we had sex this December because she decided not to go for xmas but stay with me.
We had the first three rounds of sex in two different days, but I realized that I'm having this rashes that oozes pause like substance on the upper part of my penis. And it's a bit painful. But my cap and lower part of my penis is ok. I have taken Beecham ampiclaus but the pain still persist. Doctors in the house please help ur boy. This thing dey worry me.

(1) (Reply)

PEDSCBG Castor Oil Pack For Liver Detox / Natural Cures For Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction / Acquire Alprazolam Online At The Best Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.