Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? (18546 Views)

Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story / Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Marygraham: 5:16pm On Jan 06
Meet Debbie OA, affectionately known as Mummy Zee, a poised and courteous Nigerian woman who swiftly rose to prominence in the country following a viral response to a Twitter post, sparking both admiration and controversy.

The catalyst for her newfound recognition was a tweet by Ms Madisha that read, "There's a lady that wakes up by 5 am to make her husband lunch for work." In response, Debbie candidly admitted, "I've always been too lazy to wake up and get his lunch ready. But the day he told me a colleague brought two spoons so he'd eat with her was the day I set my alarm for 4:50 am... Read Further - https://www.timztell.com/editorial/who-is-debbie-oa-mummy-zee-and-why-is-she-trending/

1 Like

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by AchrafHakimi: 5:22pm On Jan 06
If she was my wife I would never have bought properties in my mum's name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by EreluRoz: 5:31pm On Jan 06
Nigerians ehn 😂
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by We4all: 5:49pm On Jan 06
I don't get it, so because she wakes up to make lunch for her 'horseband', she was gifted a 3 bedroom bungalow? As in, for what na?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by JasonNOTStatham: 6:06pm On Jan 06
Women who wake early to cook and prepare for husband and children dey, are you sure there isn't other information not shared?
I doubt anyone would gift a guy if he do the same.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Nicepoker(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06
We4all:
I don't get it, so because she wakes up to make lunch for her 'horseband', she was gifted a 3 bedroom bungalow? As in, for what na?
"One good turn deserves another "

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by usecondom(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06
E choke
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by BigDawsNet: 6:56pm On Jan 06
Marygraham:
Meet Debbie OA, affectionately known as Mummy Zee, a poised and courteous Nigerian woman who swiftly rose to prominence in the country following a viral response to a Twitter post, sparking both admiration and controversy.

The catalyst for her newfound recognition was a tweet by Ms Madisha that read, "There's a lady that wakes up by 5 am to make her husband lunch for work." In response, Debbie candidly admitted, "I've always been too lazy to wake up and get his lunch ready. But the day he told me a colleague brought two spoons so he'd eat with her was the day I set my alarm for 4:50 am... Read Further - https://www.timztell.com/editorial/who-is-debbie-oa-mummy-zee-and-why-is-she-trending/

She's defination of Grace and Miracle

What God cannot do does not exist seriously

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06
Feminism have made the few submissive women golden and precious.

14 Likes

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:19pm On Jan 06
JasonNOTStatham:
Women who wake early to cook and prepare for husband and
children dey, are you sure there isn't other information not
shared?

Guys has been doing same since ages, the equivalent of that is the provision the men do, the major beneficiaries don't even appreciate not to talk of the society.

As a man you are on your own.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Benwallt(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06
We4all:

E shock you abi. If Na man talk watin she talk so for his wife, Na curse both men and women go rain on him for being a useless man. She has gotten over 2m in cash donations o.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by ekelebeXstunner: 9:48pm On Jan 06
For all we know, na she set the bait to her current insta-fame.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jan 06
I hope all these donations are for real. shocked
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by nnamdi640: 10:17pm On Jan 06
We4all:
Honestly, that story don't add up. I still don't understand what the noise all about. So many women in Nigeria does that for their husbands and children yet no recognition, why is this one now became news, this woman should come and show us way.
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Jan 06
Benwallt:
■ E shock you abi. If Na man talk watin she talk so for his wife, Na curse both men and women go rain on him for being a useless man. She has gotten over 2m in cash donations o.

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Jan 06
nnamdi640:
Honestly, that story don't add up. I still don't understand what the noise all about. So many women in Nigeria does that for their husbands and children yet no recognition, why is this one now became news, this woman should come and show us way.
It honestly doesn't add up at all. undecided
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jan 06
BigDawsNet:
■ She's defination of Grace and Miracle. What God cannot do does not exist seriously
There are lots of things God can't do. God cannot change His mind regarding His Law and His chosen people, Israel. undecided
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by D4gmail1: 12:51am On Jan 07
grin Enjoy life smiled on you
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Usmanovic95(m): 1:29am On Jan 07
Waking up 4:30 am to cook for her husband and she got all these? Mehn I still don't understand the trend here.I guess it may sound odd to these new generation of slay mamas but our mothers wake even earlier than this time to start preparation for the day and even some women with kids do it effortlessly. I still don't understand the buzz that surrounds hers.Its pure grace sha,God can actually bring the best of blessings from the worst circumstances you can ever think of.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Necrophagia: 3:43am On Jan 07
Twitter the home of clout and clouters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by BigDawsNet: 4:09am On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
There are lots of things God can't do. God cannot change His mind regarding His Law and His chosen people, Israel. undecided

Is an unquestionable God.. he can do anything..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Jan 07
BigDawsNet:
■ Is an unquestionable God.. he can do anything..
Unquestionable yet He was questioned by David, Job, Jeremiah and some other prophets? You Christians never begin to dey dey honest with una selves about the identity of the god una dey worship. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by bdon12: 5:19am On Jan 07
Nigerians as usual....likr anything internet clout. We always loose focus on important tins.its like some set of people are only generous on internet.if u hav money to giv her house,why not tar that street wey udey for ur area. I mean why not help that hungry dustbin packer combing tru ur bins....its always internet they more interested in showing luv

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by ThothHermes: 5:42am On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
Psycho

1 Like

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by MumEmdy(f): 7:50am On Jan 07
If God's grace locate you ordinary cough you cough will just be attracting blessing and favours here and there.

This is waoo
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Oladhips(m): 7:53am On Jan 07
Money dey naija iykyk cool
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Mrkindness: 8:07am On Jan 07
JasonNOTStatham:
Women who wake early to cook and prepare for husband and
children dey, are you sure there isn't other information not
shared?

feminists try to discourage her but she fought them back in support of her man.
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by jesmond3945: 10:10am On Jan 07
Marygraham:

i think is all social media validation. If you dont respond your followers will think you are not caring and might unfollow you. The lady is very lucky that people wanted to use her case to chase clout. Even when she deleted her account number, people still had to put it up again just to jump into the trend.
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Friend22(m): 11:18am On Jan 07
We4all:

But you gave out your money in
SMS and voted some group of lazy and sexually frisky adult for sleeping, snoring and fornicating in BBN..

and you are saying a virtuous woman who is fulfilling her wifely role should not be rewarded?
You well sooo

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Ex0rrcist: 12:38pm On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
Unquestionable yet He was questioned by David, Job, Jeremiah and some other prophets? You Christians never begin to dey dey honest with una selves about the identity of the god una dey worship. undecided
Abeg you be Christian or atheist. I've seen you defended christ before, and now you're saying a different thing about God. What are your stands exactly. I would really like to know.
Re: Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? by Jeon(f): 1:16pm On Jan 07
There must be something behind this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' / Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police / Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.