Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

No More Toothache Pain: Instant Relief With Clove's Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No More Toothache Pain: Instant Relief With Clove's Remedy (121 Views)

No More Toothache Pain: Instant Relief With Clove's Remedy / Massage For Back Pain Instant Relief And Headache At 5k Only / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Toothache Pain: Instant Relief With Clove's Remedy by pharmacist(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06
Tired of that nagging toothache 😖??

Looking for an effective, simple way of improving your oral health?

Then you need to consider Clove.
Clovesi contain an essential oil known as Eugenol which is major component of clove,

Eugenol has antibacterial, analgesic and antioxidant properties.

That is why cloves are so effective at fighting cavities and are often added to oral products such as toothpaste and mouthwash.

Watch and learn more!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nsGYAFQArM

Stay informed, Stay healthy
Re: No More Toothache Pain: Instant Relief With Clove's Remedy by bendit001: 6:53pm On Jan 06
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 8 years with frequent outbreaks. Sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin. Nothing has helped me i came online in search for a possible way to see how i can fight this virus so i found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so i decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and i was completely cured i recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too contact website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.

(1) (Reply)

20+ Health Tips And Advices / 7 Simple Steps To Prevent Diabetes / Prolonged Sex And Male Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.