Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

4 Million Naira Down. 24 Million Naira More (24 Days) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Million Naira Down. 24 Million Naira More (24 Days) (342 Views)

(VIDEO) Zenithbank Refund My 4 Million Naira - Young Lady Crying / What Can I Invest 4 Million Naira In That Would Yield At Least 10 Million Naira / We’ll Produce 65.4 Million Litres Of Petrol, Others Daily – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Million Naira Down. 24 Million Naira More (24 Days) by RIPPLEEFFECT: 6:53pm On Jan 06
Allow me to begin by addressing this matter.

If, by some chance, I encountered a discussion similar to this, I would simply read, find it amusing, and marvel at the potentiality. It's quite ironic that I, myself, am initiating a discussion of this nature for the second time.

To be direct, my previous venture unfolded seamlessly, much like a hot knife gliding through butter. It yielded me substantial earnings, enabling me to improve my life and position myself for even greater prospects.

Folks, there's a sense of opportunity lingering in the air, quietly hovering above each of us. Money has been generated, and the opportunity is ripe for those who wish to partake; one simply needs to seize the moment.

I assure you, the success I've encountered through this endeavor is almost surreal, marking one of the most effortless gains I've ever experienced.

Now, I'm in need of 28 million naira, though I can currently gather only 4 million naira through various means. The funds are required for a period of 24 days and will remain untouched in the account, visible every second, without a single naira diminishing.

I reside in the heart of Gwarimpa, Abuja, and this arrangement necessitates a physical meeting. I propose a public, open setting for a comprehensive explanation of the plan.

For the sake of prudence, I am open to entering any legally binding agreement and arrangement. Moreover, I'm willing to be within close proximity to the financier for the entirety of the 24-day duration.

Significant entities involved in this lucrative venture have raised the minimum transaction threshold due to the discreet benefits derived from this opportunity, which previously ranged between 5 to 10 million. Realizing that some individuals were able to access these resources, the minimum investment was increased by 400%.

Even if I were to liquidate all my assets and clear my liabilities, I still wouldn't possess the requisite resources to exploit this opportunity.

I assure you, this is an entirely legal endeavor, and the funds remain secure and accessible at all times.

I'm fully committed to staying by the side of the financier until the conclusion of our business, ensuring a fair distribution of profits.
Re: 4 Million Naira Down. 24 Million Naira More (24 Days) by RIPPLEEFFECT: 6:56pm On Jan 06
Zero 9 zero 25 83 18 41. I can be reached at any given time.
Re: 4 Million Naira Down. 24 Million Naira More (24 Days) by RIPPLEEFFECT: 6:59pm On Jan 06
I'm very desperate and 100 percent about this arrangement. Nothing can go wrong. Funds is always avaliable and accessible during the 24 days active durations!
Re: 4 Million Naira Down. 24 Million Naira More (24 Days) by damosade(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07
Go and collect proof of funds naa and pay %on it .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Lets Our Highly Experienced Professionals Assist You / Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.