Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland (2804 Views)

We Look The Sun In The Face By Imo Okon / Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Mudbell(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06
It's quite unfortunate that some people are on nairaland to scam other people of their hard earned money. I met *PAKINGZZZZ* on nairaland advertising Egg laying machine for block production which I called him with the number he attached to his adverts and I asked for viberator, in a nut shell I paid him 95k for the viberators two 1.5 hp new and 1.5 hp old. I also paid 7k for delivery, since then the guy stopped picking up my calls. Plz beware of this guy. He advertises many things on this forum, though he will be apprehended for what he did cuz he didn't know who he scammed. You can also help to locate him if you get his contact in order to put a stop to his coward attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Pussyisgud: 10:11pm On Jan 06
At least tonight that guy go cook better rice with fish sauce and enjoy, man wey work must wack, sharp guys are always chopping mugu since 1901

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by PawsitiveBro(m): 1:16am On Jan 07
Add Naijawebhost to the list. The guy is a known scammer who suddenly ran away with clients money and websites.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Ekitibiased(m): 5:34am On Jan 07
An escrow is the solution to this, it neutralises SCAM in it's entirety

I provide such service
Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Rexymania(m): 5:46am On Jan 07
Please let's be careful of online people. No one is your friend

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by namiji2598: 6:11am On Jan 07
Market no dey close to u na
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Ekitibiased(m): 6:13am On Jan 07
Do transactions with escrow

People still drive cars owned by other people....for Uber business
They have guarantor(s) for sure

Rexymania:
Please let's be careful of online people. No one is your friend
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Typing: 6:22am On Jan 07
Mudbell:
It's quite unfortunate that some people are on nairaland to scam other people of their hard earned money. I met *PAKINGZZZZ* on nairaland advertising Egg laying machine for block production which I called him with the number he attached to his adverts and I asked for viberator, in a nut shell I paid him 95k for the viberators two 1.5 hp new and 1.5 hp old. I also paid 7k for delivery, since then the guy stopped picking up my calls. Plz beware of this guy. He advertises many things on this forum, though he will be apprehended for what he did cuz he didn't know who he scammed. You can also help to locate him if you get his contact in order to put a stop to his coward attitude.

Write his full names and phone number. Also write the account his account details.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by NFBI: 7:17am On Jan 07
I don't know how scammers always feel after scamming people..

Maybe the think they are smart.

5 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by BrighterSyde: 8:02am On Jan 07
It’s weird how people send money to people they meet on a faceless forum in the name of online transactions. Yes, there might be legit ones but it’s not worth the risk to me.

9 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by BrighterSyde: 8:03am On Jan 07
Ekitibiased:
An escrow is the solution to this, it neutralises SCAM in it's entirety

I provide such service
Check my signature

Even you claiming escrow can be a scam. And the worst part is that you’ll just claim you are not without any proof to show you aren’t.

5 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by UnknownT: 8:20am On Jan 07
For a transaction like this, if you have a friend in the state the seller resides, send the friend to go help you check it out physically. #102k is a whole lot of cash to lose now. Sorry
You sef no try. Someone that his last seen on Nairaland is 2019, four years ago, do you know if he is still in that line of business sef
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Tabletuner(m): 8:21am On Jan 07
Transacting business online is good, 👍 but to avoid people being scammed like the OP is alleging, there has to be a better way to get it done on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by heykims(m): 8:46am On Jan 07
Online transactions involving like 20k or less is risky enough. I don't think it is wise when a large sum of money like this is involved.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Sageez(m): 9:30am On Jan 07
Pussyisgud:
At least tonight that guy go cook better rice with fish sauce and enjoy, man wey work must wack, sharp guys are always chopping mugu since 1901

Na !diots like you de support scam.
So one cannot do any legitimate transactions online anymore?
There are some of us that rely solely online because we don't have that time to start verifing the legitimacy of the source.

Last year, I wanted to buy a machine, I got a source online for 1.1m, but because of fear of being scammed, I bought same machine from a physical store at 1.5m.

This country for sweet but na some !diots make am like this

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by JoshTim: 10:03am On Jan 07
Its easier to get him if you want...shebi he has YouTube channel, and he will still continue in his scamming business...he still take orders....think!!!
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by marsup: 10:22am On Jan 07
Don't transact businesses with people using these online wallets.
The banks can freeze his account, if it's proven he is a scammer.
Find him and deal with him.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Mudbell(m): 10:34am On Jan 07
[b]you are free to say whatever you like had it been you share the pains or you are human being.

I have my adverts too on this same nairaland which clients connects with me and we do have smooth and legitimate business yet, this is not my first time of transacting with a nairalander online just that this guy has duped many on this forum so I have to create awareness so that Allahu almighty will put a stop to his coward attitude and face the wrath of his colleagues are facing presently.

No mercy for wickedness
Pussyisgud:

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Mudbell(m): 10:38am On Jan 07
marsup:
Don't transact businesses with people using these online wallets.
The banks can freeze his account, if it's proven he is a scammer.
Find him and deal with him.
[b][/b]Thanks so much
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Mudbell(m): 10:41am On Jan 07
BrighterSyde:

Even you claiming escrow can be a scam. And the worst part is that you’ll just claim you are not without any proof to show you aren’t.

Abi

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Ekitibiased(m): 11:19am On Jan 07
I have several documents and information to prove myself - in addition to my professional license. I am more than willing to put integrity to test
Let me know the requirements, it's that simple. I cannot 'work' without Trust for even a second, no reason to scam at all

Nigeria needs a DBS system like the UK.
My contact is in my signature, nothing to hide, not on the run

BrighterSyde:

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Backlinker01: 11:24am On Jan 07
Many opened this thread to see a face.
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Beverlyjean(f): 11:30am On Jan 07
There's no difference between sending money to someone u met online to purchase a product and sport betting...

Only send money that u can easily forget
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by BigDickProblems: 11:49am On Jan 07
Mudbell:

Well since no one has told you this ....Bro you sef you are a Mumu. If you like take this personal and don't learn from your avoidable mistake.
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by PlayerMeji: 11:58am On Jan 07
Mumu like you will know how the scammer has blown away the chances of someone else selling online...

You dey claim sharp guy... do you think scamming someone makes you sharp or smart...? It just tells everyone what your value is.

Pussyisgud:

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Hopez456(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07
I was also scammed of my hard earned money while trying to buy USDT from a scam whatsapp group. I do buy and sell from legitimate groups for years without issues but that day I was not careful to observe the group i was buying from because I was in a hurry so I ended up buying from a scam group. Immediately i sent the escrow the money, i was removed from the group and blocked.

The money involved is ₦71,750. I will be grateful if anyone can help track and recover the funds even if you will take half of the funds.

I just want the guys nabbed and be taught some lessons.

Attached are the evidence of payment and the phone number of the scammers and the fund receiver pictures and details from facebook.

07064755597 is the fund receiver( Peter Emmanuel Esongeda )number. Also stood as the escrow.

This publication is also very important so other people won't fall prey to him and his crooks going forward.

I paid into:
Fcmb
Peter .E. Emmanuel.

He uses Firstbank too

Peter Esongeda Emmanuel

07035091143 seller's number

Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by tomoregie: 12:05pm On Jan 07
femi into real estate scammed me off N1 million - he is into real estate
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Pussyisgud: 12:09pm On Jan 07
Hopez456:
I was also scammed of my hard earned money while trying to buy USDT from a scam whatsapp group. I do buy and sell from legitimate groups for years without issues but that day I was not careful to observe the group i was buying from because I was in a hurry so I ended up buying from a scam group. Immediately i sent the escrow the money, i was removed from the group and blocked.

The money involved is ₦71,750. I will be grateful if anyone can help track and recover the funds even if you will take half of the funds.

I just want the guys nabbed and be taught some lessons.

Attached are the evidence of payment and the phone number of the scammers and the fund receiver pictures and details from facebook.

07064755597 is the fund receiver( Peter Emmanuel Esongeda )number. Also stood as the escrow.

This publication is also very important so other people won't fall prey to him and his crooks going forward.

I paid into:
Fcmb
Peter .E. Emmanuel.

He uses Firstbank too

Peter Esongeda Emmanuel

07035091143 seller's number

Wow, ordinary 70k that can't even buy a decent bottle of drink.
Re: The Face Of Scammers On Nairaland by Pussyisgud: 12:10pm On Jan 07
Beverlyjean:
There's no difference between sending money to someone u met online to purchase a product and sport betting...

Only send money that u can easily forget
Wisdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study And Work In Canada / Direct Link For Post Mpce 2009/2010 The Polytechnic, Ibadan / Any Latest News On Uniabuja Remedial Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.