Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Face Of Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of Scammers (764 Views)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of Scammers by Mudbell(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06
It's quite unfortunate that some people are on nairaland to scam other people of their hard earned money. I met *PAKINGZZZZ* on nairaland advertising Egg laying machine for block production which I called him through the number he attached to his adverts, all the conversation was recorded and I asked for viberator, in a nut shell I paid him 95k for the viberators two 1.5 hp new and 1.5 hp old. I also paid 7k for delivery, since then the guy stopped picking up my calls. Plz beware of this guy. He advertises many things on this forum, though he will be apprehended for what he did cuz he didn't know who he scammed. You can also help to locate him if you get his contact in order to put a stop to his coward attitude and to save many people that wouldn't be able to bear the loss.

He also have YouTube channel for his fraudulent activities

Re: The Face Of Scammers by Pussyisgud: 10:05pm On Jan 06
Oga no be me say mek u go pay sharp guy money na, At least tonight this pakingzzzzz guy will cook better soup with plenty fish and meat for his house.

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers by Mudbell(m): 10:22am On Jan 07
Yes he can cook plenty fish and eat whatever he likes with sweat and labour of others money. Not only him will face the karma, birds of the same feather too will sure meet their Waterloo.

This is the platform I'll also post his regret, only that you too may not live to witness his regret or you too will face what such criminals like him do face.
Re: The Face Of Scammers by Obyangel: 10:35am On Jan 07
You can report him to shrine, his name, account details, phone number and gun powder will be all you need. He will eat the money, but believe me he will lose everything including members of his family

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Scammers by Chibuzoripob: 11:21am On Jan 07
sad KINGSLEY :DBINNA ATUsadNWU sad.A confam 🐖 cool.

Mudbell angry angry U gave somebody u dnt kñw/his address your money sad angry. If u have his picture.Take it to a confam baba/mama in the village. Case closed
Re: The Face Of Scammers by Angrigowt: 8:23pm On Jan 07
Baba my foot.na him cabals never poof.e don go. Forget
Re: The Face Of Scammers by badboyTee(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07
Kingsley Obiantu grin

Surprised ? No
Disappointed ? No

Note: if I get banned I would log in with my other nairalands account grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Scammers by badboyTee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07
Pussyisgud:
Oga no be me say mek u go pay sharp guy money na, At least tonight this pakingzzzzz guy will cook better soup with plenty fish and meat for his house.
the OP mumu die
Re: The Face Of Scammers by Reelmii: 9:16am On Jan 08
When will people ever learn on this forum.....Op have u not read about how people are being scammed here almost every time...u still garther mind put body..
Re: The Face Of Scammers by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:59am On Jan 09
This is serious oh
Re: The Face Of Scammers by Starzdavid247(m): 7:09am On Jan 09
Nigerian can never be trusted. I have been a victim of scam by paying for good online. My battery on my cctv finder was faulty and i have scout all shop in port-harcourt to get replacement but to no availed, i have to search online where i met a seller with plenty testimony from previous buyers how the guy has been trust warding in doing business with. I have to sent by 20k and waybill money omo na so the guy cucuma blacklist my number. We Nigerian are our owned problem,everything about us is to scam our fellow brothers and sisters without having the conscience or second thought of the victim actually took loans or borrowed the money to purchase it.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Scammers by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:33am On Jan 09
That scammer should be looked for and severely dealt with...

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Abuja-based Entrepreneur After Drinking This Herbal Drug / Robbers Renewed Their Attack By Waylaying Some Officials / Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.