Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? (14640 Views)

NRC Expects Nigeria To Be Linked By Rail Line Within The Next 5 - 10 Years / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by donogaga(m): 12:50am On Jan 07
What country will you like to relocate to, within the next 5 years?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by JASONjnr(m): 12:55am On Jan 07
I'd rather remain in Nigeria than travel to any country.....

I've been to US and I don't hope to travel ever again. I love everything about Nigeria.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by matify83: 1:00am On Jan 07
We die here!

Relocate and leave the country for who?

The grass ain't any greener out there.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Fapemz: 1:10am On Jan 07
China

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:17am On Jan 07
Ethiopia

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by CoronaVirusPro: 1:29am On Jan 07
Palestine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by ednut1(m): 2:33am On Jan 07
Somalia or Iraq

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Necrophagia: 3:22am On Jan 07
DRC fr

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by iamtardey: 3:36am On Jan 07
NA CANADA 🍁

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Regex: 4:42am On Jan 07
N. Korea

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by MrBroke(m): 5:09am On Jan 07
Ain't going to nowhere. Vacation only

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Irupetepete: 6:24am On Jan 07
Austria, canada or 🇺🇸

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by chukxie(m): 6:39am On Jan 07
Fapemz:
China

Nice. For business or travel ?
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by lastkingsman: 7:14am On Jan 07
Mexico/Brazil/South Africa.

In that order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by 79733139(m): 8:04am On Jan 07
Canada

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by 2O17: 9:24am On Jan 07
Deutschland oder Österreich

32 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Kennyg290: 12:22pm On Jan 07
Over the years I do say "we can make Nigeria great"but some of my friends and brothers that went to Europe and USA comes home and never wish to stay home again. For this reason I wanna travel to Canada and begin a life there.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Mcslize: 12:34pm On Jan 07
Next 5 years is too far for me. Next 3yrs by the grace of God, I will be in my dream country. Process already on the way. 2026 must not dawn on me in this country by his grace. I hope to shout happy new year from my dream country by Jan 1 2027.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by westlius(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10
Australia 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by YoungLionken(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10
Russia-US, then back home in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by haybhi1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10
First wish, United States of America.
Other equally wonderful wishes, Ireland, Germany, Australia, or Japan.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Vlibray: 12:36pm On Jan 10
Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by okerekingsley90: 12:36pm On Jan 10
JASONjnr:
I'd rather remain in Nigeria than travel to any country.....

I've been to US and I don't hope to travel ever again. I love everything about Nigeria.

What was your experience. Care to share ?
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10
grin
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Resetinc: 12:37pm On Jan 10
nowhere is a bed roses ..

once you leave naija you will begin to miss everything about naija, the traffic, noisy neighbors, happening joints, loud music, early morning preaching, shouting someone’s name in the street….. even this hardship at a point e get the kind hardship wey you go encounter when you japa, you go begin realize say this naija hardship dey manageable ooo😂

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by damkin24(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10
Canada

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Basicend: 12:38pm On Jan 10
By the next 5 years, Nigeria would have started re-stabilizing economically.

Stay in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Kingpele(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10
Somali that's if them betta and co continue to steal billions from our national treasury but if they use our resources for common good I will remain in Nigeria...southeast to be precise
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by mejetov422: 12:38pm On Jan 10
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10
I have no plans to leave Nigeria on a permanent basis except if war breaks out in this country (Which is not very likely) smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by enambobo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10
Team Australia!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze / US Reciprocity Visa Fees To Remain, Despite FG Turnaround - Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.