Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu (19604 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by cmikel: 9:11am On Jan 07
This county's Politicians are the most corrupt selfish set of ppl in the. World.

Lies , hypocrisy just for personal gains

Just say you took the best offer that will personally benefit you more,

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:12am On Jan 07
smokinloud:
Wike is a loyal man.
You're truly living up your moniker 😒
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by highchief1: 9:23am On Jan 07
Ayosman1:

How can you use Okawa and Atiku to compare Tinubu...this must be a Yoruba person...the same people that power was with Jonathan a Southerner they betrayal the other Southern part and latter started shouting power must remain in the south as if Jonathan is from Zamfara...phoools
be calming down.i was very polite.are u obident?
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by bentenny(m): 9:25am On Jan 07
3ice9ce:

Will you shut up. Were you deaf when Peter Obi said it himself that Wike should support whoever he wants as Governor but support him (Obi) for Presidency?
This foolish Obi said this nonsense the same day he refused visiting the LP Governorship candidate in Rivers who was sick.
Abeg, go hang if you have nothing sensible to say

https://www.nairaland.com/7440943/netizens-reject-peter-obis-apology

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cp47rdvx90ro.amp

https://newsday.com.ng/netizens-reject-peter-obis-apology-for-not-visiting-ill-rivers-lp-guber-candidate/
Common sense is indeed not common!
Instead of explaining how he threw her under the bus you resorted to insults as one who has no facts!
Now let's come down to your links!
Even your links contradict your earlier statements!

Are you saying Obi threw her under the bus by not visiting her when she was ill?

But your link also shows he apologized for not coming to see her and she acknowledged it!

Secondly,if you depend on that statement made by Obi when he visited Wike then you are an extremely naive person!

Even when pushing comes to shove or if Obi were to come down and campaign with her,she will still lose that Guber election when Sim and Cole are on the ballot from different parties!

She as well as other Guber aspirants were trying to use Obi popularity as a conduit to win elections but the rivers state people had already said they will support Obi for presidency but will support either candidates from pdp sim or apc Cole!

You just stay in one remote community and type thrash because you were given a phone and a propaganda group to keep recycling trash!

Once again go and get your facts correctly and stop this barefaced ignorance and meet someone in your group that is better equipped in searching for proper information!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by coputa(m): 9:40am On Jan 07
Amaechi was used by the north,he wasted rivers money and even fought GEJ his brother.

Wike, you are not the first to betray your people, history is replete with many before you

You are slaves to to the powers that be.
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by jamesversion: 9:42am On Jan 07
bentenny:

If you don't have factual information don't spread falsehood esp when you are not in rivers state!

Lolz. Are you from Rivers state. Peter Obi that came to Rivers state and said before everyone that Wike should take state and leave federal for him. Knowing fully that Labour had a gubernatorial candidate in Rivers state.

Peter Obi is a useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by gare(f): 9:43am On Jan 07
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2024/01/06/i-was-offered-a-lot-to-work-against-tinubu-wike/

You lie, nobody offered you nothing, keep lying, you didn't learn from Amaechi.
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 9:47am On Jan 07
atiku4President:
That's your business. Will you also tell us what you were offered to support Tinubu?

He will never tell what he was offered to sacrifice peace and ensure that there's chaos in Rivers state
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by guideman: 9:53am On Jan 07
Drug and alcoholism, great enemy to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Duru009(m): 9:55am On Jan 07
This man KEEP talking rubbish......

His ENDING will be suicidal!!!
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Whalis: 9:58am On Jan 07
I can bear witness that Obi offered him Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Decarbonisation: 10:12am On Jan 07
Motormouth Wike, your end is near.
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Lastmankc(m): 10:16am On Jan 07
Printerscanner:

He was offered the most powerful ministerial position, and he has been given. So, what can you do about it than cry and weep for the next 8 years?
You will still come back here to cry.You guys romance with wike is still new.Very soon,we go hear scores
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by bentenny(m): 10:18am On Jan 07
jamesversion:

Lolz. Are you from Rivers state. Peter Obi that came to Rivers state and said before everyone that Wike should take state and leave federal for him. Knowing fully that Labour had a gubernatorial candidate in Rivers state.

Peter Obi is a useless man.
The Guber candidate of LP stood no chance at all nah!
She knows this just like the LP candidates in bayelsa,delta or states Obi won!
Even her emergence as LP flagbearer was without controversy!
Rivers state people except for those in Gokana and okrika LGA wanted Peter Obi to be president but they were split between pdp's Fubara,apc's Cole and Sdp's abe!

No one even mentioned the LP flagbearer because she was unpopular and only riding on the popularity of Obi!

Even Obi knew she didn't stand a chance against the likes of Fubara who was Wike's adopted son or Cole who got the backing of Amaechi rotimi!
Hence what was on offer was the presidency which Obi knew was within his grasp!

Some people may sight Otti as reference but people are forgetting that Otti has been popular and contesting...he was already well known in abia state before he joined LP!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by ddippset(m): 10:30am On Jan 07
Printerscanner:

He was offered the most powerful ministerial position, and he has been given. So, what can you do about it than cry and weep for the next 8 years?
All of a sudden the FCT ministry has become the most powerful ministry?

Because Wike is there!

I love you folly.

grin grin
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by georgeakins: 10:40am On Jan 07
AqualinaXYZ:

Even 90% of APC members lowkey don’t like Wike

Only ibos hate Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Ulogwe1: 10:41am On Jan 07
Who ask you. I-do-ma-do body.
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Ironbull: 10:45am On Jan 07
AqualinaXYZ:
Na who no from PH no know Wike

That betrayal must happen

E dey Wike blood

Pls who did he betrayed can you shed more light into this?

Because he was never obi boy or slave or kinsmen or partner to make him to be compel to support obi.

He didn't support Atiku which is quiet understood because the Soutth said it is the South turn for presidency but Atiku turned defiant to this and Wike pulled out.

So in these 2 scenarios where is the betrayer came into play.

You can't force an adult and a leader to support someone he do not want to support, pls let this man breath he have his life to live, pls free him, life is about choice you can not force yourself down the throat of anyone simply you think you are saint in your myopic mind which is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Khallicopyro: 10:47am On Jan 07
Sir it was your duty as a PDP member to work against Tinubu. And can you kindly tell us what you were offered to work for Tinubu apart from the obvious FCT Minister. How many millions of dollars were you given to rig Rivers in favour of Jagaban
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by mabea: 10:51am On Jan 07
thesicilian:

Exactly. The fact that he went for the highest bidder implies there was a bidding from all camps, yet they're now pretending to be above corruption just because they were not the highest bidders.

Check!
Of course there is no holy politician but some are extremely corrupt.
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 10:52am On Jan 07
guass:
The youths should start stoning right now
Which youths?
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:53am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
I don't like anything about this man
and who are you, poor people think rich people have their time
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 10:54am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Because he didn't supported your fraudulent candidate?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 10:55am On Jan 07
seborrhic:
Who believes this ogogoro man of a tout.
Tinubu offered you more and you went for the highest bidder because you calculated APC had better chances of outrigging the other parties.
You simply took your chance with the highest bidder and rigger and it paid off,so stop sounding any holy.
Any proof to substantiate your claims?
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by ABC101FF: 10:55am On Jan 07
Every time chor chor chor chor chor. I don't know of any other man dead or alive besides Reno who has both diarrhea of the hands and mouth. Reno's mouth diarrhea is nothing compared to Wike's.
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by EreluRoz: 10:56am On Jan 07
Tsolutionifede:
and who are you, poor people think rich people have their time
What makes you think I'm poor? Shallow thinking
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Ironbull: 10:58am On Jan 07
You guys are too funny, I remember obi said similar thing few weeks back his support hailed him but today you are firing missiles for Wike saying nearly same thing. This is very interesting, guys be calming down, we can't go on like this all these unecessary anger and aggression won't help us at the long run.

Wike is an adult and have unlimited right to support whoever he wishes to it's his choice.

Naturally I like men like Wike and Fayose, men who don't attach unecessary emotion into their decision in life, I respect them alot.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 10:58am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 11:01am On Jan 07
Ok na
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by bluefilm: 11:03am On Jan 07
Believe this; you'll believe anything!
Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 11:09am On Jan 07
StrongAlphMale:
Everything about this man despise me.

What a foolish drunkard. Werèy how much did Tinubu pay you to rig river's election for him? Ediot

Higher than what he was receiving from PDP and what that Agulu man offered him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) / Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.