Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc (254 Views)

What Business Can One Start With 500k-1m And Make Daily Profit Of Between 10-30k / Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k, ₦200K And 1 Million Naira In Nigeria / I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc by ublight: 8:41am On Jan 07
Hello guys, it's been a while I posted here. Happy New year to all of you holding it down.

This is going to be a long read, so if your name is not Jonathan, and you have no patience, you can skip to the next thread.

"what business can I do with 200k, 400k" etc. Such questions will never stop coming.

Usually, that is the wrong question to ask. That's one of the many reasons we have a lot of failed business.

Let me tell you why that question makes little sense.

People will only give you suggestions according to their bias, what they feel is working probably in their area or what they have experience and capacity to execute. To them, it's pretty easy and lucrative. But it may not be the same with you.

Other people may make suggestions depending on what they see people doing, not knowing what those people are actually doing behind the scenes (the technicalities) to make such a business succeed.

So What is the right question to ask?

There is no right question. Stop asking questions that have no answers. There is no business you can start with;

1Million
10 million
500 million etc

You first start a business with knowledge about the business, not money. After gaining knowledge, you can decide to get a loan if the money you have is not enough.

Except you have enough money to burn to try and do something new, I'll suggest you find what works and learn how it works, then invest.

Typing...
Re: Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc by ublight: 8:49am On Jan 07
The question you should ask? (not a question really, but how you should be thinking) should be ;

What is working?

Like I said, don't try to be a batman or a superman. Don't test new waters except the 44b that was stolen by that minister has found its way to your account.

What is working?

The first place you should check is NBS Nigeria bureau of statistics.

Agreed, a lot of information there are scrap, but you see the information on the small businesses that are thriving,

It's on point. Another problem is that they don't update all the time. But it still gives you a fair idea of what is obtainable.

Typing...
Re: Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc by ublight: 8:57am On Jan 07
You see those people doing POS business, they are not doing it only because it's simple. They are doing it because it is working.

Selling recharge can is simple, but people are not adopting it as a business model because it's not working. But there was a time it was working. There was a time when phone booths and recharge card business was working.

I am not a fan of POS business. I will not suggest anyone to do it, but I will not deny that it is working.

Typing...
Re: Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc by ublight: 9:04am On Jan 07
Agro supplies is also working, buying from the North and sending to South and buying from the South and sending to the North.

Entertainment is also working. You must not be David or oga sabinus. Infact if you have 200k, you can make good money in entertainment...

Still typing...
Re: Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc by ublight: 9:07am On Jan 07
Education is working o. Private schools

Information TECHNOLOGY (IT) is working.

Let me stop here for now.

WHAT IS WORKING?
Re: Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc by Tohsynetita1: 11:22am On Jan 07
So, what's not working?
Re: Business To Start With 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k 1M Etc by MrBroke(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07
ublight:
Agro supplies is also working, buying from the North and sending to South and buying from the South and sending to the North.

Entertainment is also working. You must not be David or oga sabinus. Infact if you have 200k, you can make good money in entertainment...

Still typing...

How?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Capital For Your Business? Must Read This / Grow Or Acquire Capital For Your Business / 5 Best Magento Ecommerce Plugins For Website Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.