Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

My S23 Ultra - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My S23 Ultra (2645 Views)

Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / Say Hello To My New Baby - Sammy S23 Ultra / Samsung S23 Ultra Obi Cubana Become The First Nigerian To Use The Latest Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My S23 Ultra by TheBTCinvestor: 7:56pm On Jan 07
Mandate1:
if I've the money for such phone I will buy it. Nothing beats better than your happiness. That a person bought land for 1.5m doesn't mean every 1.5m will be used to buy land. People have their individual need and scale of preference.

Many kept large sums as investment and savings, after death dey don't know what is left of them all. Enjoy your life while you can.

Yes o abi...life is once bro

3 Likes

Re: My S23 Ultra by huptin(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07
tecnolad:

Ignore the trolls, bro. If you don't see any difference, it's probably because you use it the exact way you used your A33.

Try new things: install good games, if you love games. Turn on 120hz and the highest display resolution to feel the beauty of what you've got. Explore the perks of having the Galaxy pen.

Play around with different camera modes and settings. Install Gcam if you must.

Play with Samsung Dex; install launchers. Jump on XDA Developers forum for S23 ultra and try new tips and tricks from there.

You've got an amazing phone, so enjoy it. Once again, ignore trolls.

How do I use the Samsung Dex...I also use S23 Ultra and like the op I am trying to maximize the features of the phone
Re: My S23 Ultra by Onyeka90210(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07

4 Likes

Re: My S23 Ultra by 1x2x3: 10:19pm On Jan 07
huptin:

How do I use the Samsung Dex...I also use S23 Ultra and like the op I am trying to maximize the features of the phone

Download the Dex software on your PC then plug your phone on the Laptop with the USB cable.

1 Like

Re: My S23 Ultra by Apelex(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07
TheBTCinvestor:

S23 ultra is better than zfold 5...I saw it for 1.3m..also u don't expect me to post my receipt here undecided

Z fold 5 is more expensive.
It's now 2m

I use both phones

1 Like

Re: My S23 Ultra by oracle009(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07
I somehow agree with @OP because I enjoyed my s22 ultra than this s23 ultra. I was also annoyed because there was just nothing special to celebrate in the phone compared to the s22 ultra I used earlier. Ofcourse, I won't compare it to any samsung A series phone though.

Ps: I traded in the s22 ultra coz the main camera got blur after a fall
Re: My S23 Ultra by tecnolad(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07
huptin:

If you have a smart TV, you'll enjoy it so much. On your remote, use the input button and select "screen sharing", then pull down your phone's status bar and click on "Dex"

I'll scan for some seconds and show your TV's name. Click on it and watch the magic happen.

If you use gestures on your phone, you can use your phone's screen as a mouse for your TV. Pull down the notification panel and look for the option that says "use phone as touchpad".

You can now use your TV like a desktop computer wirelessly.

If you choose to watch videos from your phone through Samsung Dex, you can do so and simply minimize the touchpad page, then use your phone normally while Samsung Dex still works on your TV.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My S23 Ultra by tecnolad(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07
oracle009:
I somehow agree with @OP because I enjoyed my s22 ultra than this s23 ultra. I was also annoyed because there was just nothing special to celebrate in the phone compared to the s22 ultra I used earlier. Ofcourse, I won't compare it to any samsung A series phone though.

Ps: I traded in the s22 ultra coz the main camera got blur after a fall

Yeah, OP wasn't wrong.

Samsung, Apple and most OEM's are currently dishing out small changes to their flagships every year.

For example, apart from the 5X telescopic lens and titanium finish, my iPhone 15 pro max feels just like the 14 pro max I upgraded from.

1 Like

Re: My S23 Ultra by huptin(m): 3:51am On Jan 08
tecnolad:

If you have a smart TV, you'll enjoy it so much. On your remote, use the input button and select "screen sharing", then pull down your phone's status bar and click on "Dex"

I'll scan for some seconds and show your TV's name. Click on it and watch the magic happen.

If you use gestures on your phone, you can use your phone's screen as a mouse for your TV. Pull down the notification panel and look for the option that says "use phone as touchpad".

If you choose to watch videos from your phone through Samsung Dex, you can do so and simply minimize the touchpad page, then use your phone normally while Samsung Dex still works on your TV.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: My S23 Ultra by TheBTCinvestor: 4:14am On Jan 08
tecnolad:

Wow great. Il try that.
Re: My S23 Ultra by Countersam(m): 4:21am On Jan 08
Mayzie:

I doubt u bought the phone for anything u need... Cus if u did, u won't be asking this question... The phone's has got a very powerful processor which can be used for heavy tasking like Console Emulation softwares and seamless multitasking, Ds4 compatibility etc.... The Baseline is u get an android for what u need and not really because e cost well well or e fine grin

Many people have phones that they don't use even up to 30% of it's capability and functions. What a waste.

1 Like

Re: My S23 Ultra by nonny1212: 6:20am On Jan 08
tecnolad:

Wow.. i just tried it out, It works perfectly. Thanks for the info
Re: My S23 Ultra by Lumidee007(m): 6:28am On Jan 08
Onyeka90210:

Then you just confirmed you be aboki true true na, I never mentioned anything about price if you like buy for 10m, you posted this on phone section and I’m telling you that s23u is light yrs ahead from the a33 and if your feeble mind cannot process the difference between both you should stick to the a33, not hating, just an advice.
Please go and return the phone and stick to the a33.

Nairalanders sef, see person is telling you from experience that there are no much differences in the two phones except the camera and processors.
He has experience because he proved it with pictures.
Yu wey never use the phones b4 is telling us what you read online abt phones.

Who are we to believe?

Na your type they believe what ever you read and see on tiktok.

I know say you go believe say the sun is breaking apart!
Re: My S23 Ultra by madscientist88(m): 7:18am On Jan 08
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol I'm happy o...Una eeh ..it's techy and sofisticated but want to know it's other functions and wat makes it extra special
good that you are happy thats all that matters,when you said you didn't know the difference with an a33 sounded like you were not pleased tho.
Re: My S23 Ultra by NLcivilian: 7:56am On Jan 08
TheBTCinvestor:

All these nairaland trolls...how much is 1.5m that someone can't afford to treat himself...poverty has eaten deep into the mind of Nigerians honestly. I had an S21 ultra I got for 900k back in 2022 b4 it broke...oga pray for grace and stop hating okay..1.5m is nothing...the functionality is the same with an A33 just that the S23 is classier and has more advanced camera....see pics of the S pen below to clear ur doubt..I took the pics with my A33
It is well
Re: My S23 Ultra by motionarena: 8:14am On Jan 08
TheBTCinvestor:

All these nairaland trolls...how much is 1.5m that someone can't afford to treat himself...poverty has eaten deep into the mind of Nigerians honestly. I had an S21 ultra I got for 900k back in 2022 b4 it broke...oga pray for grace and stop hating okay..1.5m is nothing...the functionality is the same with an A33 just that the S23 is classier and has more advanced camera....see pics of the S pen below to clear ur doubt..I took the pics with my A33

You will feel d difference because u only do the basics with the phone like visit nland, whatsapp and facebook.

So it will be the same to u compared to others who ise the full hardware features
Re: My S23 Ultra by motionarena: 8:44am On Jan 08
Countersam:

Many people have phones that they don't use even up to 30% of it's capability and functions. What a waste.

Is it a must to use all the features in the phone.

If they have the money let dem buy must they use something that is not part of their routine
Re: My S23 Ultra by Overlord999(m): 8:56am On Jan 08
TheBTCinvestor:

Bro stop lying you don't have a s23 Ultra. How will you compare such phone with A33 lmaooo. And there was no point in time that s21 ultra cost upto 900k , especially in 2022 when it was a year old. Dollar wasn't bad as it is now. Stop capping abeg, it's embarrassing.

6 Likes

Re: My S23 Ultra by nonny1212: 9:16am On Jan 08
Overlord999:
Bro stop lying you don't have a s23 Ultra. How will you compare such phone with A33 lmaooo. And there was no point in time that s21 ultra cost upto 900k , especially in 2022 when it was a year old. Dollar wasn't bad as it is now. Stop capping abeg, it's embarrassing.
I love nairaland grin
Re: My S23 Ultra by Onyeka90210(m): 10:12am On Jan 08
Overlord999:
You dey mind the guy, that guy is known for capping alot on NL, no be today.
No sane person would compare a33 and s23u in terms of functionality.
He's using his friend’s s23u to stunt on NL as usual.

12 Likes

Re: My S23 Ultra by tecnolad(m): 10:20am On Jan 08
nonny1212:
Wow.. i just tried it out, It works perfectly. Thanks for the info

You're welcome 🤗
Re: My S23 Ultra by tecnolad(m): 10:22am On Jan 08
TheBTCinvestor:

Wow great. Il try that.

Looking forward to you sharing your experience 😊
Re: My S23 Ultra by seanwilliam(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08
tecnolad:

Yeah, OP wasn't wrong.

Samsung, Apple and most OEM's are currently dishing out small changes to their flagships every year.

For example, apart from the 5X telescopic lens and titanium finish, my iPhone 15 pro max feels just like the 14 pro max I upgraded from.
battery wise, which’s better?
Re: My S23 Ultra by Emisco1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08
TheBTCinvestor:

bless me with the S21 na. mk January start with grace for me too...#smile

you can use YouTube to get more advantage for it
Re: My S23 Ultra by tecnolad(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08
seanwilliam:
battery wise, which’s better?

15 pro max is better because iOS 17 is a lot more optimized for it. But 14 pro max will still last for a full day.
Re: My S23 Ultra by TheBTCinvestor: 11:42am On Jan 09
Emisco1:
bless me with the S21 na. mk January start with grace for me too...#smile

you can use YouTube to get more advantage for it

Bro..it's spoilt and the motherboard was affected. It's a rightoff
Re: My S23 Ultra by Countersam(m): 12:14am On Jan 10
motionarena:

Is it a must to use all the features in the phone.

If they have the money let dem buy must they use something that is not part of their routine

Don't take it personal. Unless if you happen to be part of those I am referring to
Re: My S23 Ultra by shopwiser: 7:00pm On Jan 11
I'm using s23, the phone is very crazy compared to other phones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 New Whatsapp Tricks That You Should Try Today, And Be Amazed / The Rise And Rise Of TECNO / Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.