Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu (117 Views)

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by booblacain(m): 9:21am On Jan 07
I beg make we hear word Wike. You were made many offers. Tinubu made his own, Obi made his own, Atiku made his own. You simply chose the one that best favoured you and your political career.

original post:
https://www.nairaland.com/7960909/wike-offered-lot-work-against

1 Like

Re: Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by Jogs1900: 9:58am On Jan 07
booblacain:
I beg make we hear word Wike. You were made many offers. Tinubu made his own, Obi made his own, Atiku made his own. You simply chose the one that best favoured you and your political career.

original post:
https://www.nairaland.com/7960909/wike-offered-lot-work-against
Do you expect him to work for Atiku so that power will remain in the north for 16 consecutive years or a Peter Obi whom people doubted before the election or Tinubu who is a fellow Southerner and has a better chance than Peter Obi?

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Edo Central Adopts Ighodalo As Consensus Gov’ship Aspirant* / Accusation Of Graft Against Tinubu’s Star Boy, Tunji-ojo Baseless — Coalition / 2027: Atiku Declares Readiness To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.