Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife (362 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife by money121(m): 10:05am On Jan 07
Shan George, a veteran Nollywood actress, has endorsed celebrity aide Israel DMW assertion, after he warned men to shun his ex-wife, Sheila Courage.

Recall that Isreal encouraged men to avoid having affairs with married women, particularly those from Edo State, and to avoid his ex-wife Sheila.

In response, Shan George stated that everything she has seen since Israel DMW and Sheila’s separation is that he truly loves or adored her.

She also acknowledged Israel’s advice about avoiding Edo married ladies is correct.

She Composed:

“All I can see is that he really loved/loves her. And what he’s saying about touching an Edo married woman is  very true.”

Netizens disagreed with the actress assertion,

See some reactions below…

mheenarh__: “Even if he loves her is this the best way to go about it? The more he brings it to social media and involves her family, the messier it gets.”

xom_mie: “If this is how love works, I don’t want it”

kelvin_kertz: “Lol. This is not looking like love, it’s looking like someone who’s regretting how much he has spent on her.”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/shan-george-endorses-israel-dmws-assertion-amid-warnings-to-men-against-ex-wife-sheila/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Re: Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife by money121(m): 10:05am On Jan 07
Wahala

Celebrity marriage
Re: Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife by EreluRoz: 10:08am On Jan 07
Obsession, I've been there till I had to change my number and every access.
I feel for the lady, a man with big baggages looking for a victim is what I see in their case.
Re: Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife by Machinegun91(m): 10:26am On Jan 07
Just fear that gender that bleeds every month
Re: Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife by matify83: 10:52am On Jan 07
Private matters are better kept private.

If you table your family matters in the village square, even the invalid will have a word to say.
Re: Shan George Endorses Israel Dmw’s Assertion Amid Warnings To Men Against Ex-wife by We4all: 5:23pm On Jan 07
Love ke? He feels used and it looks more like stalking.

(1) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Is Dead. / BIRTHDAY: Veteran Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Kola Oyewo Is 78 Years . / Video Of Paul Psquare Celebrating Son's Birthday In USA Without Girlfriend Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.