Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Peter Obi Will Never Become President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Never Become President (2517 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by jogojogo: 4:05pm On Jan 07
Sucre6:
Seun I actually thought you where serious when u said you and your moderators will be more active to get rid of bigotry on the platform, now I know u where just joking.

This kinda thread should be deleted and the account owner given a life ban, if you don't start using your sledgehammer 🔨 in chopping off bigotry on your platform, then you shouldn't have reactivated it painfully as you did the last time you almost lost it. Because this same tribal bigotry will continue
Op never mention any tribe

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Roski1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never become president
I don't know what Peter Obi has done to you and your family that you are exhibiting hatred for him. Well, you must not like him but you can't stop him from aspiring to be president of Nigeria. If its God's will that he becomes president in future, then it will happen and there's nothing you can do about it. It's all this rubbish that have caused serious division and destruction of national cohesion in the country. That notion that a group of persons or an individual cannot rule Nigeria only shows how archaic we think. We need to learn how Rwanda rose from the shadows of inter ethnic genocide to foster national unity, cohesion and development.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 4:57pm On Jan 07
hegelian:

you are correct but you too or any of your lineage will never become a councillor talk more of governor or president..you and your lineage will always be asslicker like you..
see painment.... the thing pain dis one gaaannnnnnnm....

I am not in support of his speech .. but to say the truth who go vote that thief ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 5:01pm On Jan 07
hegelian:

you are correct but you too or any of your lineage will never become a councillor talk more of governor or president..you and your lineage will always be asslicker like you..
your own lineage no fit make am again.. talkless of becoming councilor in any community than to be asslicker like u
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Antivirus92(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07
walefresh3:
oga leave stories, nobody go vote that scammer from the West again... How una want take do him campaign for here ? After all the derogatory words to us ? ... Northwest no go vote am . North East no go vote am .. naa only few misleading south southerners go vote and 90% easterners... Abeg how that kind vote go make an president of a Republic nation as nigeria ?
a Yoruba must include northwest / northeast or Hausas /Fulani in his show of hatred against the igbos. They need that validation so badly. Immediately a northerner gives him affirmation, you will see how happy he would be. Talk about inferiority complex..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Phantom233: 5:25pm On Jan 07
Leave peter Obi ,he is super wealthy, even his fith generation won't taste poverty. His ambition was for your good.The most Important thing is for you to pray for God to help your wretched life cos I perceived misery and frustration in your generation.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 5:31pm On Jan 07
Antivirus92:
a Yoruba must include northwest / northeast or Hausas /Fulani in his show of hatred against the igbos. They need that validation so badly. Immediately a northerner gives him affirmation, you will see how happy he would be. Talk about inferiority complex..
I am a Yoruba man from the north... the guy is saying the Truth... Go and verify your self... Obi no fit win north except few dominated Christianity areas...

U remember how unaa take dey call us cow during BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 5:32pm On Jan 07
Phantom233:
Leave peter Obi ,he is super wealthy, even his fith generation won't taste poverty. His ambition was for your good.The most Important thing is for you to pray for God to help your wretched life cos I perceived misery and frustration in your generation.
We dont want him as our president...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by ObiPandora: 5:33pm On Jan 07
Let me quote you before reporting you to the Igbo modes seun employed, they have been on banning galore of late..

Antivirus92:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Raskimonojendor: 5:33pm On Jan 07
Never grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:37pm On Jan 07
Warrior99:
That's certain.

Peter Obi's political career is DEAD IN THE WATER!

He will NEVER amount to anything politically outside the South East.

Are you trying to remind us of the curse by APGA on Peter Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by ObiPandora: 5:38pm On Jan 07
I laugh when you glorify the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Will Tinubu n his 100th generation taste poverty ? Instead of you to face your life you are here fighting for a Pandora criminal that looted Anambra commonwealth mercilessly into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account aside many looting.

What good as Obi accomplishment in Anambra with many Anambra still migrating from the state daily to Lagos. Even you fit don escape wretchedness from Anambra to live in Lagos but you ingrate will never appreciate those saving your wretched souls from poverty Pandora. Peter Obi as plunged your destiny into in Anambra.

Phantom233:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 5:44pm On Jan 07
walefresh3:
oga leave stories, nobody go vote that scammer from the West again... How una want take do him campaign for here ? After all the derogatory words toward us ? ... Northwest no go vote am . North East no go vote am .. naa only few misleading south southerners go vote am and 90% easterners... Abeg how that kind vote go make am president of a Republic nation as nigeria ?
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Phantom233: 5:50pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:
I laugh when you glorify the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Will Tinubu n his 100th generation taste poverty ? Instead of you to face your life you are here fighting for a Pandora criminal that looted Anambra commonwealth mercilessly into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account aside many looting.

What good as Obi accomplishment in Anambra with many Anambra still migrating from the state daily to Lagos. Even you fit don escape wretchedness from Anambra to live in Lagos but you ingrate will never appreciate those saving your wretched souls from poverty Pandora. Peter Obi as plunged your destiny into in Anambra.

It's obvious you're sick, I don't have your time. But I'll advise you focus on your life and leave politicians. cos You know nothing about politics .stop the hate and ethnic bigotry. Obi is super wealthy despite your hate and he'll continue to excel. We all know he won d last elections Despite the fact that he was robbed by INEC in collaborations with your your cocaine sniffing/fake Diploma agbado president.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by ObiPandora: 5:58pm On Jan 07
Do you not think you should focus more on your own wretched life ?

The Tinubu you hate so much with your tribesmen was two term governor, senator n as now become the president of the most populous black nation on the face of the Earth.

Do you think your hate can deducted a Kobo from him, he will feed you, your father n the entire Peter Pandora. Obi house n generation till eternity n beyond without feeling it but you are here wasting your wretched life over a Pandora criminal that even those from his state insulted his entire 8 years as governor.

Let obi combined again with Atiku for renewed flogging at the pools, no one stop you from deluding yourself with whoever you claim won the election we all know who is ruling. Only the true winner will rule not a Pandora cursed bastard n criminal.

Phantom233:

It's obvious you're sick, I don't have your time. But I'll advise you focus on your life and leave politicians. cos You know nothing about politics .stop the hate and ethnic bigotry. Obi is super wealthy despite your hate and he'll continue to excel. We all know he won d last elections Despite the fact that he was robbed by INEC in collaborations with your your cocaine sniffing/fake Diploma agbado president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Khyrvxjzy: 6:04pm On Jan 07
jogojogo:

Op never mention any tribe
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Khyrvxjzy: 6:04pm On Jan 07
Golan007:

Let him retire.

It's not by force.
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by gratefulheart(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07
NEVER

Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never become president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by DWickedLandLord: 6:24pm On Jan 07
We have heard
Focus on enjoying the one you have
APChit for life 🤟🏾
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by DMerciful(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07
Are you not ambitious? Dont you or any member of your family wanna be president?
Warrior99:
That's certain.

Peter Obi's political career is DEAD IN THE WATER!

He will NEVER amount to anything politically outside the South East.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Chicagograduate(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07
tsdarkside:

yeah,the issue is na we have the votes in a democracy....

voters are tellin you now that obi cant become president....before you start another round of runnin around to courts like headless chickens again....
Can your one vote make obi lose?If no be manhood Yakubu and Ariwoola,Tinubu for dey bite him finger.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Chicagograduate(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07
walefresh3:
oga leave stories, nobody go vote that scammer from the West again... How una want take do him campaign for here ? After all the derogatory words to us ? ... Northwest no go vote am . North East no go vote am .. naa only few misleading south southerners go vote and 90% easterners... Abeg how that kind vote go make an president of a Republic nation as nigeria ?
By merit, Obi won the 2023 presidential election.By rigging,Tinubu go the backing of INEC .
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 7:21pm On Jan 07
Phantom233:

He won alaigbo... Not nigeria election... No evidence that he won.... We are waiting for him in the north in 2027...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 7:30pm On Jan 07
Chicagograduate:
By merit, Obi won the 2023 presidential election.By rigging,Tinubu go the backing of INEC .
according to zombidients bureau statistics report

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by GoodLife4live: 7:34pm On Jan 07
Chicagograduate:
Can your one vote make obi lose?If no be manhood Yakubu and Ariwoola,Tinubu for dey bite him finger.
but his one vote can make tinubu win...
But wait, why una dey always find excuses for una lost ..

Naa so Una talk say naa america and uk support to nigeria government make Una lose biafra war....
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Khyrvxjzy: 8:08pm On Jan 07
Ekpeitit:
No IPOB goat will ever be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens.

loud am
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Raskimonojendor: 8:58pm On Jan 07
He can goan become president in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Onyiridike(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07
Godwin4444:
so obi is d messiah?

Then y is anambra not competing with Dubai during his governance?
Compare Anambra before and after Obi using the main Key Performance Indicators for HDI (Health, Education and Standard of living)
He was number 1 in the country during his tenure.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never Become President by Raskimonojendor: 9:09pm On Jan 07
Onyiridike:

Compare Anambra before and after Obi using the main Key Performance Indicators for HDI (Health, Education and Standard of living)
He was number 1 in the country during his tenure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: 17 Years After, Farewell To Oru Camp Refugees. / Niger State Governorship Election Result / OIL BLOCS Substantially Falls Inside Anambra State’s Territory-FADAHUNSI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.