Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager (32594 Views)

Russia: New Mum β€˜throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by NewKnowledge(m): 11:57am On Jan 08
Double Your MONEY

Greece: Super League 2

Panathinaikos B vs. Panachaiki

BET ON PANACHAIKI TO SCORE OVER 1.5 GOALS

Kickoff: 08/01/2024 at 01:00 PM
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by zebszebs: 11:59am On Jan 08
DiskJokeyManic:
Nairaland Rule19 is nt working..... That dead vulture griller has not less than 5plus accts but wen u call de attention of de mods even wit evidence dey turn blind eye....😐😐😐

Well,,,, why wil it work when de mods ND owners have different alternates as well😐

How many accounts do you think AlexReports has?

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" - George Orwell

Replace animal with Nairalander.
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by DiskJokeyManic: 12:02pm On Jan 08
zebszebs:

How many accounts do you think Alex Reports have?

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

Replace animal with Nairalander.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:07pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
No baby is ugly, you simply can't call a baby ugly because there's going to be changes as they grow

Then you haven't seen babies.
My sister's baby looks like a poncho. It's one very ugly baby. I don't like carrying the baby at all πŸ™„
The baby looks like it's permanently frowning
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 12:08pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Then you haven't seen babies.
My sister's baby looks like a poncho. It's one very ugly baby. I don't like carrying the baby at all πŸ™„
The baby looks like it's permanently frowning
Those type of babies usually grow to become very beautiful/handsome
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:09pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
Those type of babies usually grow to become very beautiful/handsome

Nope not this one. It looks like a binatone rechargeable lamp πŸ™„. The baby looks like Oshiomole.
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 12:10pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Nope not this one. It looks like a binatone rechargeable lamp πŸ™„. The baby looks like Oshiomole.
Mark my words, watch him/her grow to be very beautiful

1 Like

Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:12pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
Mark my words, watch him/her grow to be very beautiful
Mark my words that baby is ugly. It looks like a car jack left to rust for weeks in salty rain water...πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 12:13pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Mark my words that baby is ugly. It looks like a car jack left to rust for weeks in salty rain water...πŸ™„
πŸ˜† are you sure this baby is your sister's

2 Likes

Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by Schoolshooter: 12:14pm On Jan 08
She's ugly but makes a good material for bleeping

I'll pipe her and dump if i had the chance
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:15pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜† are you sure this baby is your sister's

Yep. My nephew unfortunately 😌
That baby looks like a junkyard. Anytime I am having a bad day and just look at that baby face my day gets worse
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 12:18pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Yep. My nephew unfortunately 😌
That baby looks like a junkyard. Anytime I am having a bad day and just look at that baby face my day gets worse
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I like your truth sha. I used to tell someone how her baby was very ugly but the baby is now a very beautiful 10yr old and she always remind me how I make fun of her baby
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:22pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I like your truth sha. I used to tell someone how her baby was very ugly but the baby is now a very beautiful 10yr old and she always remind me how I make fun of her baby

Do not be deceived ugly babies never get beautiful. You have just gotten used to seeing that ugly baby that your brain now sees it as beautiful. I bet if you showed my that toddler I would know it's ugly.
This my new born nephew looks like a half ninja turtle and camel hybrid.

He definitely will not be any will smith in life. He better settle for NLC membership early πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 12:24pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Do not be deceived ugly babies never get beautiful. You have just gotten used to seeing that ugly baby that your brain now sees it as beautiful. I bet if you showed my that toddler I would know it's ugly.
This my new born nephew looks like a half ninja turtle and camel hybrid.

He definitely will not be any will smith in life. He better settle for NLC membership early πŸ™„
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ some ugly babies actually turn out beautiful. Just watch out
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:26pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ some ugly babies actually turn out beautiful. Just watch out

Nope it's just a trick of the eyes. My sister's big nose didn't change into a pointed nose as we grew up πŸ™„
My ugly nephew won't change from Cabbage smith to will smith either. πŸ™„
Let the uglies face their reality stop giving them false hope.
My sister has abused me tire for saying her baby looks like a Shrek descendant.

Na she sabi πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 12:28pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Nope it's just a trick of the eyes. My sister's big nose didn't change into a pointed nose as we grew up πŸ™„
My ugly nephew won't change from Cabbage smith to will smith either. πŸ™„

Na she sabi πŸ™„
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't convince you any further
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by uksam007: 12:28pm On Jan 08
She looking like a dude though. She still ugly
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:29pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't convince you any further

Like you can't turn water to wine can you? Nope? I figured. Then no you can't convince me.
πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 12:31pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Like you can't turn water to wine can you? Nope? I figured. Then no you can't convince me.
πŸ™„
Of the parents are beautiful then he'll eventually take shape
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:32pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
Of the parents are beautiful then he'll eventually take shape

Nope. My colleague and his wife and good looking but their baby looks like a bag of dog food.
So not always the case. πŸ™„
You are unusually optimistic aren't you?
πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by ZekeYeager: 12:33pm On Jan 08
What kind of uncle are you? If I were your sis, I would simply tell her child that she has no uncle or that her uncle died before she was born.

PrinceofSarcasm:

Na she sabi πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:39pm On Jan 08
ZekeYeager:
What kind of uncle are you? If I were your sis, I would simply tell her child that she has no uncle or that her uncle died before she was born.

Yikes. That's abit too harsh isn't it? Not my fault her baby looks like a crushed potato is it?
You are too mean πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by todugo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08
DarlingtonC:
Not the same person
She wan trend. Definitely she not the baby
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by ekelebeXstunner: 12:45pm On Jan 08
Pointless topic.
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by ZekeYeager: 12:50pm On Jan 08
So you're still keen on heaping insult upon injury? Why would you say that a baby's head looks like a crushed potato?

PrinceofSarcasm:

Yikes. That's abit too harsh isn't it? Not my fault her baby looks like a crushed potato is it?
You are too mean πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:51pm On Jan 08
ZekeYeager:
So you're still keen on heaping insult upon injury? Why would you say that a baby's head looks like a crushed potato?

Alright I see your point. Okay it looks like poorly harvested Benue yam. Is that better ? πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by ZekeYeager: 12:56pm On Jan 08
May God have mercy on your soul because you are beyond human redemption

PrinceofSarcasm:

Alright I see your point. Okay it looks like poorly harvested Benue yam. Is that better ? πŸ™„
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:57pm On Jan 08
ZekeYeager:
May God have mercy on your soul because you are beyond human redemption

Aaaaaahhhh. Okay does saying the baby looks like tinubu sound better ?
Re: American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager by EreluRoz: 1:07pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Nope. My colleague and his wife and good looking but their baby looks like a bag of dog food.
So not always the case. πŸ™„
You are unusually optimistic aren't you?
πŸ™„
Not always

Hope you are cute because the way you notice ugly babies is quite funny so as not to produce one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Child / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.