Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! (360 Views)

Regina Daniel Gave 1000 Dollars To 2 Cameroonian Fans Who Met Her In Dubai / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! by TopNotchTrends(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07
Regina Daniels, Wife of Nigeria Senator & Philanthropist Ned Nwoko has shared the response she gave to her husband after he asked her a question.

According to Regina Daniels who shared the post on her Instagram page, she wrote that her husband asked her a question concerning their union based on what he has read online.

The question was "would you have married me if I was a mechanic?"

According To what the actress and producer wrote on her page, she thought for a while and answered?
"Where would you have met me? When I come to fix my car?"

This response is a smart one as it avoids the question in a stylish way, while still pointing out the meeting would have been impossible.

Some users responded to her post with different comments and thoughts.

What do you think of this question and response?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq6qjxUMP-0?si=kRYdlZojFI2AW1aY

Re: See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! by TopNotchTrends(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07
More reactions

Re: See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! by MatrixReloaded: 3:40pm On Jan 07
Answer question with question have been there escape strategy.
Yes or No. .
Re: See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! by money121(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07
Seen
Re: See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! by Westerhoffe(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07
Answer not yet conclusive.
Re: See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! by OBTOREPA(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07
I still regret missing out on these girl.
Regina of that year
Re: See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This! by We4all: 5:16pm On Jan 07
People get married for a reason. A rich man wanted a pretty virgin, and the pretty virgin wanted a rich man.
Their paths crossed and the rest is history.

If a man says I want to get married to a beautiful girl, then there is nothing wrong if a girl says she wants a rich man. Buy trust Nigerian guys to hail the man and castigate the girl.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Adeleke Discusses How She Met Her Husband, Davido / Christian Ochiagha Wife, Biography, Wikipedia, Height, Parents, Siblings, Kids / Win N20,000 From O! Network Photo'show Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.